- » Party Fruit
Party Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party fruit recipes.
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 152.8
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 143.939
Pomegranate Apple Fruit Compote
If desserts make you drool, be ready for another such moment as we are bringing to you the pomegranate apple fruit compote. Fresh and flavorful, this compote is prepared by pomegranate juice, apples, vanilla bean and other ingredients. Top it on cinnamon... - 142.009
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607
How To Make Sangria
Have you settled on the drink, while planning for a romantic dinner at your home? Here is something really special and flavorful to brighten up the romantic mood for the evening. It is not at all difficult to fix up this cocktail, once you know the right... - 138.761
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 133.235
How To Make A Fruit Cake
Few things appeal to the taste buds as much as a rich and moist fruit cake. The yummy goodness goes well with coffee and tea and is also a perfect dessert. Sue McMohan, cookery editor of Women's Weekly, shares a simple recipe to make everyone's favorite cake,... - 132.112
Fresh Fruit Tart
My first video with my new HD camcorder! Still giving the settings a try so bear with me. There are many different ways to make fruit tarts so follow the points outlined in this video to make your own! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download... - 130.294
Yummy Fiesta Salad
Hosting a party? Here's a great suggestion for your menu. Try out this Yummy Fiesta Salad, the combination of delicious fruit dressing over lettuce makes it totally irresistible. Whats more, the recipe is simple and can be churned out in no time...give it a... - 126.617
Scrumptious Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 124.099
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy - Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 121.273
Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo
Ooh... You're gonna love the naughty tease of black pepper in this slushie. Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo is the thing that you should be having in your hands this Summer, if you are looking for some culinary adventure for your palate. This is a fun and... - 119.895
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.554
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 118.526
Homemade Fruity White Sangria
When the warm weather rolls in, there is nothing like delicious cool and refreshing summer drinks like this one. Mix up this refreshing Homemade Fruity White Sangria. Watch this video by Ariane Duarte to learn how to prepare a winning drink for your summer... - 118.11
The Fruit Bowl Bonanza Cocktail
The fruit bowl bonanza cocktail exercises the use of a puree, which we made ahead of time. The purpose is to show you the stages to prepare for a party. You can make your base product whenever you want--even freeze it for later. Than, before the party begins,... - 118.104
How to Make Fruit Jello - Fruit jello is really easy to make! Unfortunately, jello is high in sugar so the only way to make it "healthier" is if you use low-sugar fruit juice in replacement of the jello gelatin. This treat is good to bring to a party or a... - 118.05
White Wine And Fruit Sangria
The beauty of the simple White Wine Sangria recipe is that it is as delicious as it is easy, and it only gets better as you add your favorite fruits! This Sangria recipe maximizes the fruit content and adds a new twist, using a white wine. It's a refreshing... - 118.021
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Why not make a fresh fruit trifle for a barbeque. Watch out for this interesting video which shows a recipe for a healthier version of trifle that uses less cream. This trifle is easy to make and would surely turn out to be really fantastic. Try out this... - 117.945
Scrumptious La Bohème Fruit And Nut Fantasy
Having lots of leftover dry fruits? Make this wonderful La Bohème Fruit and Nut Fantasy with those dry fruits mixing with some chocolates and nuts. Your family, especially the kids will love it. - 117.42
Very Berry Meringue With Icecream
Meringues make perfect bites for desserts or sweet courses. The video shows a berry flavored meringue recipe that is served with a luscious icecream. This is an ideal ensemble for summers and pool parties, watch the video to create a meringue surprise for... - 116.102
Best Fruit Now - Prosecco Popsicles
How have you planned to beat the summer heat this time? If not have thought of something till now, watch this video here for some awesome strawberry treat. I am sure you will love this… - 114.434
Fruit Cake - Eggless
For all the egg haters out there, here is the Eggless Fruit Cake. Yep, it is eggless and tastes just as awesome as the ones with eggs. Here in this video from Bhavna, you will learn how to make this in no time. Bake, share and enjoy! - 112.963
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.917
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.884
Slushies are such refreshing summer treats for all the kids, and moms and dads too! On "cook with Adam", Adam does his Italian Ice recipe with his kid cousins! It is fun, simple and super yummy! So take out that blender and make some homemade fruit slushies... - 110.385
Sparkling Christmas Mocktail
Startle your guests this Christmas with this Sparkling Christmas Mocktail. This drink is loaded with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh cranberries and peach juice gives it a nice body. Add your favorite bubbly if you want to turn it into a heart winning... - 106.617
How To Make A Fruit Tart
Smooth, Vanilla Scented Pastry Cream, in a Flaky, Buttery Tart Shell, bursting with lots of Plump and Juicy Berries and Fruit! - 106.373
Frozen Chocolate Pineapple And Coco-nutty Bananas
Take your taste buds on a tropical trip for just a fraction of the cost! Learn how to dip and drizzle pineapple and bananas in chocolate. A perfect frozen dessert for a fun and nutty Valentine's Day recipe. - 103.165
Puffed Pastry Filled With Berries And Cream
Want a really easy yet elegant dessert on a lazy day? In this video, chef L.J Martin has found some wonderful frozen pastry cups to make an easy dessert. He is using some strawberries and blue berries but you can use any berry you like. It’s a fun to make... - 99.5954
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 96.3192
Ambrosia Fruit Salad
In this video Anndis shows you how to make the sinfully good Ambrosia Fruit Salad. It is a yummy cream cheese recipe. It is super rich and super sweet, so eat in small portions. - 94.3196
Gran Paula's Austrian Fruit Slice
If you enjoy sweets from around the world, then this will appeal to you. Here is the video of an Austrian sweet recipe prepared by Helen. Taught to her by her Austrian grandmother, Paula, she now passes on the recipe. A rich sweet that has dried fruit and... - 92.2092
Fruit Tingle Vodka Cocktail
Enjoy this refreshing Fruit Tingle Vodka Cocktail that would definitely tickle your taste buds too. See this impressive video that shares a simple cocktail recipe that would add a zing to your party. Cheer up and rejoice with this awesome orange flavored... - 90.6277
Yes, we do need several fruit punch options for New Year's Eve. So June the Homemaker is sharing an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic version of the fruit punch. Watch and learn, folks. And as always enjoy! - 90.4137
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3895
Summer Drink Heatwave
Are you troubled by hot summer and would like to have a chilled drink? You can make your own heat buster at home with watermelon, lemon juice and vodka. With Gross Piper you can stir an exciting drink in minutes. There is no better way to feel rejuvenated! - 87.1342
Italian Dry Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
Fond of Italian cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Try this awesome desert that you will seldom find in a restaurant. The choice of ingredients that go in to this delicious Italian Dry Fruit Salad makes it all the more tempting. Do give it a try. - 80.6926
Fruit Cobbler - Part 1 Preparation
Nothing makes for a more lip-smacking treat than yummy cobblers. Luscious fruit cobblers served with a dollop of ice-cream makes for a tantalizing dessert. The good thing about this simple, delicious desert is that you can use any juicy summer fruit like... - 72.5592
Fruit Cobbler - Part 2 Serving
Looking for a simple yet sumptuous dessert recipes? Deliciously simple and healthy, nothing beats the sumptuousness of fruity cobblers bursting with sweet-tart flavors. Big Bear Ron shows how to eat this good treat. Top it with your favorite ice cream of... - 71.4342
Organic Fruit Sorbet
A nice sorbet using fresh organic produce! Peaches and strawberries and churned in the ice-cream maker, its just a done deal! Watch this video for more! - 63.2092
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 56.0987
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Holiday Fruit Cookies...as the name suggests, is a delicious cookie filled with the goodness of fruits!! Made with dates, pecans and candied cherries, these cookies are thoroughly enjoyed by the kids. Best enjoyed with a warm glass of milk, these cookies are... - 51.91
Chilled Fruit Soup
I am sharing this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup which is near and dear to my heart. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Chilled Fruit Soup. You do not need to be a professional chef to make out how appetizing and tasty this... - 49.9069
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.4461
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 48.9121
Babas Au Rhum And Savarin With Fruit And Cream
Coffee Cake: Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in lukewarm water; sprinkle yeast over and let stand for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Make well in centre, pour in yeast mixture and add eggs.
Stir until mixed, then beat until... - 48.8799
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the fruits,... - 48.8529
Fruit Flan Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 425F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3 Gently rub in the ghee with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4 Mix in cold water and knead in to a stiff dough.
5 Turn on to... - 48.7003
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 48.5975
Break 6 or 7 crackers into blender; blend till finely crushed.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Toss with crumbs.
Put next 8 ingredients in blender; blend till combined.
Pour over crumbs; mix.
Combine mixed candied fruits... - 48.5887
English Fruit Cake
1. Prepare a 9-by-3-inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, toss currants, raisins, citron, cherries and walnuts with 1/2 cup brandy until well mixed.
3. Preheat oven to 275°F. Sift together flour, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
4. In large bowl, with... - 48.5533
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well... - 48.478
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 48.2477
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
This Spicy Fruit Kabobs is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fast food-lover. This version of Spicy Fruit Kabobs is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 48.2348
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 48.2344
Spicy Fruit Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix currants, raisins, candied fruits and peels, nuts and 1 cup of the... - 48.2016
Hot Fruit Casserole
This recipes is for a hot casserole of dried fruits. It is sweet and tangy due to some of the dried fruits included such as apricots. It has one of those great crispy macaroon-based cookie toppings on it. It is served as an accompaniment to the main meal. - 48.1288
Fresh Fruit Topped Cheesecake
Place butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 48.0136
Festive Pound Cake With Fruit Compote
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 10-inch angel food (tube cake) pan and grease generously with shortening.
3) Lightly dust with flour.
4) In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
5) Stir in... - 47.9961
Sherried Raisin Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine seedless raisins, currants, seeded raisins, sherry, carrot, and lemon and orange rinds; cover and let stand overnight.
Toss with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour.
Grease 8 inch (2 L) springform pan; line base and side with double thickness... - 47.9789
White Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Grease bottom and walls of an 8-inch tube pan, line bottom with wax paper and butter paper as well.
2. Combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel in large bowl.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over fruit; mix... - 47.9418
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 47.797
Triple Fruit Flan
1 For flan pastry: Fold a 30-inch length of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise, to make a rectangle, 15x9.
2 In a bowl,blend piecrust mix, egg and 2 tablespoons sugar until the mixture leaves side of the... - 47.7744
Scandinavian "fruit" Pie
The scandinavian fruit pie is a mixed fruit pie made with a filling of thick apple sauce with prune juice, orange juice, lemon juice and pitted prunes. Filled in a pie pastry shell along with eggs, cornstarch, sugar and added currants the sandinaivian fruit... - 47.7618
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 47.7473
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.6763
Crystallized Fruit Cake
Grease and line the base and side of a deep 18 cm / 7 inch cake tin with baking parchment.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Sift the flour with the mixed spice.
Beat the eggs one at a time into the creamed butter and sugar, adding a... - 47.5482
Grilled Chicken Fruit Salad
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
3 Cut into small cubes when cool.
4 In a large bowl, add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and walnuts.
5 ... - 47.5157
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 47.4659
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 47.4247
Cottage Fruit Bread
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir in can- died fruits and cherries.
Combine butter and sugar in electric mixer bowl; beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in lemon rind... - 47.3944
1 In a bowl, mix cornflour and sugar with 1/2 cup of water.
2 Mix well to a soft paste.
3 In a pan, boil the milk.
4 Add in the cornflour paste and stir until it is thick.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Add in salt, fruit,... - 47.364
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 47.3561
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a deep 9-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Beat till it gets light and fluffy. Beat in the black treacle.
4) Slowly beat in... - 47.3336
Rich Fruit Cake
Rich Fruit Cake is a well loved cake in my family. As Christmas nears everyone's longing for the rich fruit cake also increases. Try this wonderful Rich Fruit cake and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 47.2794
Honey Fruit Cake
Cover prunes and apricots with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Remove pits from prunes; chop prunes and apricots.
Combine dried fruits, nuts and candied fruits.
Cream short- ening and honey together; add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.2252
Old Fashioned Fruit Pie
1 Peel the apples and pears;coar them and slice thickly.
2 Add a little lemon juice to water and soak the fruits in it.
3 Prepare the pastry using your favourite recipe and line a 9-inch pie dish with it.
4 In a bowl,combine brown sugar,... - 47.222
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
1. In a heavy saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, and salt and mix.
2. Stir in milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Blend into sugar mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thick.
5. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
6. Take off from heat.
7.... - 47.1957
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 47.1563
Rich Fruit Cake
1) In a Pyrex casserole, mix the first 7 ingredients together, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2) Then keep aside to cool.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
4) In a small bowl, beat the egg,... - 47.13
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 47.0134
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 46.9942
Continental Fruit Pie
Sieve half the flour on to a clean, cool surface and make a well in the centre.
Mix together the sugar, vanilla, the half yolk, white and milk and mix evenly with the flour.
Rub the butter into the remainder of the flour, then knead the two mixtures into a... - 46.9767
Grand Fruit Cake
Grease and double-line one 25 cm/10 inch tin.
Wrap two layers of brown paper around the outside rising well above the cake tin.
Tie with string.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the beaten eggs, with a tablespoon of the flour... - 46.8803
Fruit Bread Pudding With Meringue Topping
Thr fruit bread pudding with whiskey sauce is prepared with white bread cubes along with eggs, milk ,sugar and pineapples. Baked in the oven along with butter and vanilla, almond extract and raisins for flavor, the fruit bread pudding is a dessert pudding... - 46.8131
Small Fruit Cakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Grease 3 small square cake tins and dust them with flour.
3 In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, milk, melted butter, essence and yellow color.
4 Gradually stir in the sifted flour, soda bicarbonate,... - 46.8113
Lattice Fruit Mince Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, cornflour, baking powder and salt. Rub butter in the mixture to look like coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in sugar in the mixture.
4. Make a well in the centre of the mixture with your hands. Pour... - 46.792
Fruit And Jelly Cake
1. Drain the syrup from the pineapple can and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water.
3. Cool a little and add 1 teacup of the pineapple syrup.
4. Rinse a mould â€” size 250 mm.x125 mm. or 200 mm.x200 mm. (10"x5" or... - 46.7654
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Wash fruits and dry thoroughly.
3. Take a bowl and start with making the pastry. Stir flour in the bowl.
4. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre of the flour. Pour in sugar, butter and egg... - 46.7537
Fruit Salad Plate With Cheese
1) Mix blue cheese, cottage cheese and softened butter together, creaming well.
2) If the mixture is not soft enough, pour in a little cream.
3) Color the mixture with a skewer dipped into green colouring.
4) Take a screw-top jar and mix oil, lemon... - 46.7095
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 46.705
California Fruit Soup
1) In a large saucepan add apricots, prunes, water and orange juice concentrate.
2) Let stand for 30 minutes to set.
3) Peel thin yellow rind from lemon with a vegetable parer.
4) Mix cinnamon, tapioca and sugar to the fruits.
5) Simmer and cook... - 46.6342
Light Fruit Cake
Prepare pans by lining with 2 or 3 thicknesses of well-greased heavy brown paper; add layer of waxed paper.
Chop candied fruits, dates and nuts coarsely.
Mix fruits and nuts; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, almond extract, vanilla and lemon... - 46.6076
Light Orange Almond Fruit Cake
Grease two 9 x 5 inch (2 L) loaf pans; line bases and sides with double thickness of brown paper.
In large bowl, combine mixed candied fruit, raisins, cherries, pineapple, almonds and citron peel; toss with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the... - 46.5976
Extra Fruity Dark Fruit Cake
In plastic container or bowl, combine seeded and seedless raisins, cherries, pineapple, currants, peel and rum; cover and let stand overnight or for up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Grease 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan; line base and sides with double... - 46.5467
Party Fruit Recipes By Category