- » Party Freeze Chill Pudding
Party Freeze Chill Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party freeze chill pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party freeze chill pudding recipes.
Frozen Plum Pudding
Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup boiling water; set aside.
Cook sugar and 1 cup cold water together until thread forms.
Add syrup to egg yolks; beat until cool.
Fold in whipped cream; add rai- sins, nuts and fruits.
Place in 2 refrigerator trays or... - 38.1822
Frozen Christmas Pudding
This Frozen Christmas Pudding is something you cant miss out on your Christmas preparations! A blend of varity fruits and nuts in cream base, this Frozen Christmas Pudding is so full of flavor that will sure make your Christmas so memorable! Give it a try as... - 45.0619
The paradise pudding is a flavorful and delicious pudding made with marshmalllows, cherries and blanched almonds. With added crushed macaroons and nuts along with whipped cream, the paradise puding is a frozen dessert. - 42.7434
Heat syrup in double boiler.
Add syrup to beaten egg yolks gradually; return to double boiler.
Cook, beat- ing, until mixture is thick and light.
Pour into stiffly beaten egg whites.
Add salt, whipped cream and vanilla.
Mix thoroughly; pour... - 35.7078
Beat egg yolks with sugar until very thick.
Blend confectioners' sugar and extract into whipped cream.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Blend Nesselrode mixture into egg yolk mixture.
Spread whipped cream and egg whites over... - 38.9786
Did you know pudding tastes great when it is frozen? Try out this extremely delicious and easy to make recipe for Frozen Pudding, using flavored gelatin. I am sure this is to remain a flavorite for generations to come. - 32.9264
Frozen Pudding Sandwiches
This Frozen Pudding Sandwiches is a fine blend of the untimate dessert and fast food! Relatively easty to prep, this Frozen Pudding Sandwiches is a great dessert to serve for parties, coz everyone will just love it! Give a try and I am sure you wont be... - 35.3305
Place a one-quart freezer-safe bowl in freezer.
Combine sugar and water in a " small saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
Roll lime on counter top to release juice; squeeze lime;... - 36.7916
Chill Batter Bowl in freezer for 30 minutes.
Press lime sherbet over bottom and sides of chilled Batter Bowl; return to freezer until sherbet is very firm, about 45 minutes.
Press lemon or pineapple sherbet over lime sherbet and freeze until very firm.
In a... - 36.7696
Beat eggs, cocoa powder, butter, caster sugar and coffee powder in a bowl.
Heat water in a pan and as soon as the steam starts to rise, put this bowl on the boiling water pan and keep beating untill the liquid turns into thick paste.
Make sure the bowl does... - 41.7605
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme,... - 42.9193
Frosty Strawberry Supreme
Combine flour, nuts, brown sugar, and melted margarine.
Mix well and spread into 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring to crumble.
Combine egg whites, sugar, strawberries, and lemon juice in a large deep mixing bowl.
Beat... - 44.9252
Brandy Hard Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add butter.
Process till soft and fluffy.
With machine running add 1 cup of the unsifted powdered sugar through feed tube, 1/4 cup at a time.
Add 1 tablespoon of the cream; stop and scrape bowl.
Add remaining powdered sugar,... - 36.8428
Rice Pudding Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish or souffle dish, combine 1 quart of the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the ground cinnamon and the rice; mix thoroughly. Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the pudding is creamy, the rice is... - 36.7094
Frozen Nesselrode Pudding
1. In a container of food processor, add almonds and chop them fine by switching on and off the STIR blade.
2. Add it to a mixing bowl.
3. Repeat the same procedure with green and red cherries as done with almonds.
4. Make a pudding by blending milk... - 44.8456
Double Chocolate Bombe
1 In a heatproof bowl, place the plain chocolate, brandy, coffee essence and cocoa powder over a pan of hot water.
2 Heat until melted and mixture is smooth.
3 Remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes.
4 Whisk the egg yolks and stir into... - 43.0389
1. In a medium sized bowl, place cooled pudding and whisk well. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites and beat till soft peak stage.
3. Add cream of tartar and beat till stiff peak stage.
4. Add stiffly beaten egg... - 38.7472
Grasshopper Dessert Pudding
Spread 1/3 cup crushed wafers over bottom of 1 quart dish; reserve remainder for topping.
Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package; stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
Spoon pudding over crumbs.
Sprinkle on remaining crumbs.
Chill in freezer... - 27.6963
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 48.8129
Cookie Cream Pie
Cookie Cream Pie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Cookie Cream Pie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 32.5092
Choco Nutty Pops
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 2 1/4 cups of milk. Remove pudding from heat. Stir in peanut butter till combined.
Pour about 1/3 cup of pudding mixture into each paper cup. Cover each cup with foil. Make a small hole in... - 22.542
Mocha Angel Cake
Cut angel food cake into 3 layers.
Blend chocolate pudding mix, cream, milk and instant coffee; beat for 1 minute or until thick enough to spread.
Fill cake layers; garnish with chocolate shot or curls.
Freeze until ready to serve. - 27.2039
Slice and bake the cookie dough according to package directions. Use one of the filling variations below to assemble the cookies into sandwiches. Place cookie sandwiches on a baking sheet, then loosely cover and freeze till & firm. If desired, wrap each... - 18.0988
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This chocolate mint ice cream is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 35.1827
Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream
This Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream that many vouch on as an ulimate treat for their sweet tooth! So whether you are planning for a party or just indulging in something great, make sure this Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream is definitely a part of the menu! - 32.9927
Put ice cream in cold mixer bowl and beat at low speed just until softened.
Add milk, pudding mix, vanilla and almond extract.
Beat slowly until well blended, about 2 minutes.
Let stand in bowl 5 minutes or just until thick.
Fold in almonds.
Pour into custard... - 30.968
Fresh Peach Ice Cream
1. Use a paring knife to stone, peel, and cut the peaches.
2. Place them in a large bowl.
3. Use a masher or the back of a spoon to lightly mash the peach flesh into pulp.
4. Stir in sugar, lemon juice, peach liqueur, and almond extract.
5. Fold in... - 43.7048
Cloud 90 Pie
1. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl,... - 47.2071
Banana Split Pie
Pour 1 cup of the cold milk into bowl.
Add chocolate flavor pie filling mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until blended, about 1 minute.
Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
Pour into pie shell; top with banana slices.
Pour remaining cold milk into... - 40.3914
Frozen Chocolate Graham Cups
Treat your taste buds with something as chocolaty as this Frozen Chocolate Graham Cups; the fact that this Frozen Chocolate Graham comes in individula cups makes sure thate everyone gets to have their share of it! Give it a try, it never disappoints! - 33.9575
Peanut Butter Snacking Cups
Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper baking cups.
Combine crumbs and butter; mix well.
Press about 1 tablespoon of the crumb mixture into each cup.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping.
Gradually add milk to peanut butter in bowl, blending... - 36.5796
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
I doubt if there is any foodstuff that enjoy the favoritism that this Frozen Peanut Butter Pie has. Made on grajan cracker crust with peanut butter and strawberry jam filling, this Frozen Peanut Butter Pie is such an amazing dessert to go for. Also, pretty... - 38.9218
Mississippi Mud Pie
Mississippi Mud Pie is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.6177
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl, add pudding mix and sugar and mix well.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Pour the mix into a freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
4) Freeze as per manufacturer's directions.
5) Allow the mix... - 35.6279
1) Take a chilled 5-cup metal bowl or pudding basin. Line it with the chocolate ice cream.
2) Place the bowl or basin in the freezer till it becomes hard.
3) Smooth in the next layer of Strawberry ice cream or sorbet of about 1/2-inch thickness. Leave... - 40.473
Chocolate Layered Trifle
For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return all to... - 43.4069
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984