- » Party Dream Square
Party Dream Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party dream square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party dream square recipes.
Making the perfect Dream Squares has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Dream Squares! - 43.2119
Apricot Dream Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Add butter or margarine, and mix well.
Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
Pack remainder in bottom of 9-inch square cake pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Ã‚Â°F.
Cover apricots with water.
Simmer until tender, approximately 15... - 41.8512
Graham Cracker Dream Squares
Place layer of crackers in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine 1 cup butter, sugar, milk and egg in saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Add coconut, nuts and crumbs, stirring well; remove from heat.
Pour crumb mixture over crackers.
Re-... - 43.1015
Easy Dream Bars
Combine 1 cup icing sugar, milk and 1/4 tea-spoon vanilla.
Frost baked bars in pan while still warm, and cool in pan.
Cut into 24 squares or bars. - 20.1711
Cream shortening and 1/3 cup icing sugar together; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and egg yolk.
Add flour and salt; mix well.
Press dough into 8-inch square pan lined with waxed paper.
Bake at 350°F. 12 minutes. - 29.9764
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ½ cup flour with baking powder. Sieve together.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, 1 cup flour and ¼ cup brown sugar. Mix well and transfer mixture on to... - 46.3694
Chiffon Dream Cake
Measure and sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well and add salad oil, egg yolks, cold water, vanilla and lemon rind (if used).
Beat with spoon until smooth.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until very stiff (do not underbeat).
Pour egg yolk... - 40.2743
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating until glossy and stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in crumbs and... - 45.6437
Dark Dream Delight
1. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Place ¾ quantity of cookie crumbs evenly as base on greased pan and press evenly.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water and dates, mix well and keep to boil.
4. Once boiled,... - 45.538
Pistachio Pineapple Squares
1) Prepare the crust of preference (graham wafer, cookie crumb, etc.) in a pan of 9x13-inches.
2) Drain the pineapple and boil the juice.
3) In the juice, dissolve the gelatin and allow to cool till the mixture is thick but has not set.
4) With 3 cups... - 33.1894
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 40.1764
This Grasshopper Dessert is a great dessert to sample and serve for any occasion! An interesting treat for those who love lime gelatin recipes! - 36.0335
Bring coffee to a boil.
Add gelatin and sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add cold water and 1/4 cup brandy.
Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm about4 hours.
Cut into cubes.
Prepare whipped topping as directed adding brown sugar and 1 tablespoon... - 34.8642
Crown Jewel Cake
Looking for a great Jell-O Cake recipe, this Crown Jewel Cake is just the kind you are looking for! Made using various fruit flavored gelatins and fresh pineapple juice, I have given this Crown Jewel Cake an inviting whipped cream topping! This is a great... - 47.7044