- » Party Dip
Party Dip Recipes
Party Dip is a popular accompaniment served with chips, crackers or other snacks and appetizers all around the globe. There are a variety of Party Dip Recipes that are prepared in different cuisines all over the ... More »
Hemp Seed Dill Dip
Here is a perfect dip for entertaining that would add a special touch to any kind of gathering. Take a look at this video and make this simple appetizing dip in just a few minutes. This incredible video is a must watch! - 113.611
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 92.7324
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 92.5512
Healthy Sourdough Vegetables Dips
Looking for a sourdough dip recipe that has a healthy twist but is still perfect and delicious? Then watch this video, it is just the thing for you! This recipe is sure to make everyone smile! - 83.369
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out... - 44.1491
1. Put mint or parsley leaves in a blender with onion, walnuts, salt, pepper, green chillies, olives and blend to a paste.
2. Mix cheese and cream in a bowl, add mint paste. Mix well.
3. Put into a serving bowl, chill. Sprinkle chilli powder on top before... - 34.8958
Grimmway Two Way Garden Party Dip
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream and Neufchatel cheese until smooth.
2. Stir in vegetables and lemon peel.
3. Add either salsa or herb blend and garlic salt, cover and chill.
4. Serve the dip alongside fries, fritters or as... - 33.423
Hot Pepper Cheese Party Dip
In small mixer bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
By hand, stir in all remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.1507
1) In a bowl beat French dressing into the cream cheese.
2) Mix remaining ingredients and blend till creamy.
3) Serve encircled with salty biscuits or potato chips. - 32.4642
1) In a bowl beat oil, vinegar dressing and cream cheese.
2) Blend well.
3) Beat in tomato ketchup, onion and anchovy essence.
4) Serve with fruits. - 30.4108
Curried Party Dip
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX, until smooth. (If necessary, STOP BLEND, use rubber spatula to keep mixture around processing blades.
Cover and continue to process.) Serve with sliced cauliflower,... - 29.094
Cheese Party Dip
Mix the Cream and cheese to a soft con- sistency.
Add the seasonings with any one of the flavourings.
Serve in bowl and hand round potato crisps or small cocktail biscuits to dip into the cheese mixture. - 27.5506
Super Bowl Party Dip
Brown sausage and onion.
Mix in cream cheese and chiles.
Pour in a crock pot and serve warm. - 23.5827
Mix soup and wine together and let stand for one hour.
Gently fold in sour cream.
Top with a sprinkle of paprika.
Use as a vegetable dip. - 21.8862
Parmesan Party Dip
Combine sour cream and cheeses; mix well.
Stir in bacon and onion.
Chill - 21.4651
Hot Cheese Party Dip
1. Put the cheese and tomatoes in a small saucepan and heat gently until the cheese is melted. Add the chili pepper and transfer to a serving dish over a candle warmer. - 21.251
Party Dip Recipes By Category