- » Party Creamy Alcohol
Party Creamy Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party creamy alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party creamy alcohol recipes.
The Creamy Coconanner Cocktail
1. In a shot glass, pour the godiva chocolate liqueur.
2. Using a spoon, slowly slide in the irish cream and then the 99 bananas to make two layers.
3. Drink in one shot. - 107.81
Creamy Cheese Souffle
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan; add flour, and cook until mixture is bubbling.
Remove from heat, and add milk all at once.
Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Allow to cool slightly; then beat in egg yolks with... - 36.2248
You May Also Like!
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 126.434
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Maybe you like pumpkin pie, maybe not. Elizabeth at Mix 'n Sip thinks anyone will enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail. Stir one up and see for yourself! - 122.762
Holiday Egg Nog Recipe. This preparation can be a bit tricky because you have to work carefully when folding in the egg whites. Where kid gloves here and use proper technique or you'll loose all the air you've whip into the whites and the eggnog won't have... - 38.218
The Avocado Sour Cocktail [avocado Challenge]
The Avocado Sour Cocktail Recipe, the second in our avocado cocktail challenge. The concept behind this seems valid, the pre-mix is a bit scary looking but when you shake it up you get some great rich flavors in a creamy texture! Tasting note: creamy texture... - 123.176
Kiss Of Agave Cocktail
If you want the history of Gin, then this is your drink. By the time you finish making this drink, you'll know what gin used to be...the Holland Gin (with Bols Genever). Cheers! - 128.825
Halloween Cocktail - Drambooie
The dram"boo"ie cocktail, or DramBOOie, this cocktail brings a few sweet flavors together into one common halloween based cocktail. Tasting notes: sweet white chocolate, fiery creamy thickness that really hits you with a hot burning fire. Barenjager... - 111.166
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 28.2006
1. In a bowl, add the butter and grated rind; blend until creamy.
2. Put in the sugar and brandy together a little at a time, and beat until light and fluffy.
3. IF STORING BY FREEZING: Transfer the brandy butter to a rigid container. Seal the... - 30.1039
Cheese Chiffon Pie
Stir flour into mayonnaise and water to form firm dough.
Knead slightly, and roll out to fit deep 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 425°F. 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt cheese in milk in top of double boiler, and, when creamy-smooth, remove from heat.
Stir in egg... - 36.5136
Lion Egg Nog
1) Into a large mixing bowl, add in the egg whites. Set aside.
2) In a punch bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in the sugar while beating the yolks. The mixture must end up smooth.
3) Next, pour in the whisky and rum while continuing to beat.
4) In a... - 38.1824