- » Party Cocktail
Party Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party cocktail recipes.
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
How To Make A Vulcan Mind Probe Cocktail
Maybe you don’t want any Vulcans probing your mind but this powerfully alcoholic martini may make you very vulnerable to that. For non-Trekkies out there, the mind meld (not probe) was the means by which Vulcans could make their minds one with another... - 140.939
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
How To Make A Cucumber Thyme Gin And Tonic Cocktail
A lovely cocktail with an aromatic combination of thyme, cucumber and gin and a refreshing fizz of soda. If you’re watching your weight, this cocktail is low-cal with about 140 calories. But you can have a super SKINNY Cucumber-Thyme Gin and Tonic that is a... - 134.753
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 134.109
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
1. Add the kiwi to a glass with simple syrup and muddle.
2. Add vodka and lime.
3. Fill with ice and stir well using a bar spoon.
4. Serve chilled. - 131.896
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Starbucks Café Society Cocktail
Preparing a good dessert cocktail recipe calls for some experience and if you want to try your hands in it, this starbucks café society cocktail is the perfect recipe for you. It uses all the starbucks products so you don't have to worry about preparing the... - 128.651
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 128.575
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 126.434
The 3 M's - Martini, Margarita, And Manhattan
Every great dinner party starts with cocktails. You don't need to be a professional bartender to make great drinks at home. Get your next party started with the 3 M's - Dry Martini, Top Shelf Margarita, and the Classic Manhattan! - 126.127
Long Island Iced Tea
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you a classic, the Long Island Iced Tea. Be careful this one is sure to get you drunk! - 125.106
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 124.604
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 124.193
Celtic Twilight Cocktail
A rather yummy way to celebrate the Irish. The Celtic Twilight Cocktail is simple to make. - 124.168
The Blu Cocktails
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Ashley of BLU in Sugarland, TX. She shows us how to make two special cocktails: The Orient A L'Orange and the Lower Ninth Ice Tea. You will discover that every cocktail has a story! - 123.234
El Gran Malo Cocktails
The Urban Swank Girls are back at it again sharing a few great cocktails from one of their local Houston faves, El Gran Malo. Known for their tequila infusions and fabulous food, El Gran Malo is definitely the place to be. Watch bartender Marcelo mix it up in... - 123.224
1. Muddle the fresh blackberries with lime in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, blackberry liqeueur, simple syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into a tulip glass.
4. Top with soda and float blackberry brandy or liqueur on top.
5. Serve chilled. - 122.965
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Maybe you like pumpkin pie, maybe not. Elizabeth at Mix 'n Sip thinks anyone will enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail. Stir one up and see for yourself! - 122.762
Classic Strawberry Daiquiri
A few classic cocktails like this classic strawberry daiquiri doesn't need any introduction. If it needs anything, that is a slow sip soaking all your taste buds into the delightful flavors incorporated in this cocktail. Take a look at this all time favorite... - 122.693
As part of Philadelphia Magazine's Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Maia Lystad of Diageo makes holiday martinis using Baileys. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 121.691
Voodoo Juice Cocktail
The voodoo juice cocktail, a flavorful juicy cocktail that will no doubt leave you a bit dizzy. You may get caught searching out many of the rum flavors at the store to build this cocktail. But, it's a worthy effort! - 121.625
The Clover Club
Finally a drink that you can knock back for a great cause. Drink this cocktail in the month of October for Brest Cancer Awareness Month. Support a good cause and have a great time at the next football game with this classic cocktail. Let us know what you... - 120.989
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 120.591
Texas Tea Cocktail
If this is how they do it in Texas, then it's a potent place. Texas tea has a huge list of alcohols and very little of anything else! - 120.484
The Old Fashioned Cocktail
The old fashioned cocktail, a classic that dates before even your parents were alive (1806). A classic recipe with a classy appeal and one of the very first cocktails born. - 119.185
Sea Fizz Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the Pernod, lemon juice and egg white and dry shake well.
2. Top the drink with soda.
3. Serve as a cocktail drink. - 118.848
The Kalashnikov Cocktail Shooter
The Kalashnikov Cocktail Shooter, the how-to will style and inability to understand how to use a match to light stuff on fire. This cocktail is fire free, not by choice, but it is a pretty intricate little cocktail shooter. Tasting notes: fiery burn with a... - 118.811
1. In a cocktail shaker, add a mint sprig, gin, lime juice, ice cubes, powdered sugar and ice cubes and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with the other mint sprig andserve chilled. - 118.474
The Nordic Death Cocktail
While running low on grenadine we busted out the Nordic Death anyway, could have used a bit more blood. - 118.307
The Fruit Bowl Bonanza Cocktail
The fruit bowl bonanza cocktail exercises the use of a puree, which we made ahead of time. The purpose is to show you the stages to prepare for a party. You can make your base product whenever you want--even freeze it for later. Than, before the party begins,... - 118.104
The Jamapam Cocktail
Okay first, our blooper intro is the intro and the real one is at the end... so that was weird but I don't want to take the time to re-do the video and take longer to release. So, we'll deal with it. This is our first guest show for the week, pretty good. - 117.981
Party Cocktail Recipes By Category