- » Party Christmas Pudding
Party Christmas Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party christmas pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party christmas pudding recipes.
Christmas Party Food - Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding
There is nothing like a wonderful Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. Without a doubt, it is baked away to perfection. The beautiful taste of this pudding will make you coming back for more. Perfect for a Christmas soiree! Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 121.443
Steamed Christmas Pudding
How would you like to have a Steamed Christmas Pudding recipe that doesn't need an oven to cook. View this video to learn how to improvise on your cooking skills. It is a great learning video and teaches an economical dish too. Merry Christmas! - 94.2857
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.4461
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Pudding: In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown and granulated sugars, and spices.
Beat in 2 eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Combine pumpkin and sour cream; add to creamed mixture alternately with sifted dry ingredients,... - 49.1824
Steamed Fudge Pudding
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease a 1-1/2 quart mold; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in baking powder, salt and vanilla.
Beat in flour alternately with milk
Add melted... - 48.8887
Granny Martin's Christmas Puddings
1. If possible, in a bowl, soak the sultanas, currants, figs, mixed peel, cherries, and apricots in brandy overnight.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ginger and syrup, the apples, the orange juice and zest, eggs, suet, crumbs, sugar... - 47.874
Mexican Christmas Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, apply 1 tablespoon butter to the bottom and sides.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the bread slices, place 2 inches from the heat and toast for... - 47.8559
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 47.7201
Frozen Christmas Pudding
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine apricots, dried fruits, rum, mixed spice, orange rind and lemon rind. Mix well and cling wrap.
2. Keep aside to soak for minimum 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, custard and mix well.
4. Add whipped cream and fold gently.
5.... - 47.5201
Christmas Carrot Pudding With Apricots
In bowl, toss together raisins, currants, cherries, candied peel, apricots and orange rind.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; sprinkle about one quarter over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
In large bowl, beat... - 47.3423
Iced Christmas Pudding
First assemble the dried fruits in a bowl, letting the apricots dominate - I use 250 g/8 oz apricots (halved) and 125 g/4 oz of each of the other fruits.
Put the raisins, currants and peel or cherries into a small saucepan with the thinly-pared rind of the... - 46.9204
Coffee Creme Brulee With Biscotti
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
3) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add half of the egg and mix until well combined. Gradually add the remaining egg and keep on... - 46.6785
1. Christmas pudding should be made well in advance. On the first day, prepare ingredients and on the second day prepare the basins and steam puddings. Set aside, and on Christmas day, reheat the pudding by steaming for another 2 hours.
2. Blanch almonds, and... - 46.5528
Banana Eggnog Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with butter,
3) In the baking dish, put half of bread cubes.
4) Arrange banana slices and remaining bread cubes over it.
5) In a large bowl, add eggnog,... - 46.2619
This is a kid friendly Chocolate Cake Recipe. My grand mother used to make this Chocolate Cake whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Chocolate cake is a common dessert cake served at many gatherings such as... - 46.2133
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 45.9992
Christmas Carrot Pudding
1) In a bowl, first sift the dry ingredients together. Put in the remaining ingredients, knead well.
2) Take pudding moulds, grease with solid shortening.
3) Add the mixture into the moulds almost upto the brim. Cover with plastic wrap.
4) Microwave at... - 45.9182
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 45.8907
Steamed Plum Puddings
1. Chop candied peel very fine.
2. In large bowl, combine peel, suet, nuts, raisins, currants, spices, salt, sugar, preserves and bread crumbs.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Beat in milk.
4. To fruit-spice mixture, add beaten egg mixture,... - 45.5178
Scots Christmas Pudding
This recipe produces a fruity, spicy pudding of rich dark color, but, by using butter instead of suet the texture is less heavy and more acceptable to young children and many older people.
You can use brandy or rum instead of whisky if you prefer.
Sift flour,... - 45.5022
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 45.3318
Classic Plum Pudding
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add orange rind.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, bread crumbs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; stir in candied... - 45.0162
Exotic Christmas Pudding
1. In a bowl, place mango slices.
2. Pour 150 ml (5 fl oz) boiling water over the slices.
3. Soak for an hour or until ready to use.
4. Grease either one 1.2 liter (2 pint) pudding basin or six 200 ml (7 fl oz) individual pudding basins.
5. Place a... - 44.3958
Christmas Fig Pudding
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This christmas fig pudding is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now... - 44.0727
Frozen Christmas Pudding
This Frozen Christmas Pudding is something you cant miss out on your Christmas preparations! A blend of varity fruits and nuts in cream base, this Frozen Christmas Pudding is so full of flavor that will sure make your Christmas so memorable! Give it a try as... - 43.8229
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 43.3468
Iced Christmas Pudding
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To... - 43.0768
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat.
3) Toss in the onions and saute them till they turn transparent.
4) In a large bowl, beat together lightly the eggs and whipping cream.
5) Into the... - 42.6563
Fruit Layer Pudding
1. Take a 1 1/2 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin. Put it on steamer.
2. MAKE THE FILLING: Wash and chop raisins. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core apple; grate coarsely. In a... - 42.0305
Corn And Onion Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add milk, egg substitute, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce.
3) Whisk together till combined.
4) Mix corn and onions.
5) Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
6)... - 42.0097
Smoked Salmon And Potato Pudding
Line bottom of 1 1/2-quart casserole with half of the potatoes.
Add a layer of half the onion and half the smoked salmon.
In a bowl combine milk, beaten eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pour into casserole.
Bake at 375°F.
for 1 1/4 hours or until eggs... - 41.9454
Virginia Apple Pudding
1) Ina 2 quart casserolemelt butter.
2) In a bowl mix, next six ingredients to make batter.
3) Put the mixture on butter.
4) Now, drain apples and place them on the batter.
5) Bake it at 375 degrees until batter covers fruit and crust browns for... - 41.5254
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.1762
St. Louis Christmas Pudding
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine carrots, sugar and bread crumbs.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs until it turns lemon colored. Add this to the dry ingredients in the other bowl. Fold in vanilla, spices, butter and Southern Comfort. Blend nicely to mix... - 40.1366
Banana Pudding Tarts
1) In each tart shell, place 5 to 6 banana slices and set aside.
2) Combine together the milk and sour cream. Mix well.
3) Add the pudding mix and beat for about 1 minute with an electric mixer set on medium speed, till the mixture has thickened.
4)... - 38.1561
Flaishig Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onion and saute until brown.
3) Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
4) In the meanwhile, take a bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add noodles and mix well.
6) Stir in... - 37.1394
Boozy Christmas Ring
1. Put dried fruit into a large bowl, add 2 tbsp brandy and the muscovado sugar, then cover with cling film. Microwave on High for 2 mins until the sugar has melted and the fruit plumped up. Give it a stir, then leave to cool and soak overnight, if you're... - 36.5689
All Spice Christmas Pudding
Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
Grate and add enough grated carrots to make a moist mixture.
Put into 3 large crisco tins well greased, put on covers and boil 2 hours, keep boiling. - 36.1785
Boiled Apple Pudding
1. Take a 1 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin. Put it on steamer.
2. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core apples. Cut very thinly into slices and put them into cold water.
3. On a... - 35.4685
1 Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour, granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, the baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla. Stir in the walnuts.
3 Pour into the prepared... - 34.8139
Holiday Eggnog Pudding
In large bowl, combine gelatin and brown sugar; stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ice water and rum; refrigerate until chilled and thickened enough to mound when dropped from spoon.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy;... - 33.7744
Spiced Xmas Pudding
Wish your loved ones Christmas this season with this exotic and super-delicious Xmas Pudding. Try out this quick and easy to make Xmas pudding and go ahead and wow your friends and family! - 33.323
Roly Poly Pudding
1. Turn on the steamer.
2. Prepare the suet crust pastry. On a floured pastry, roll it out into an 8 inch square.
3. Using a spatula, spread jam or mincemeat over the pastry, leaving a margin of 1 inch all round without filling.
4. With water dampen... - 32.2469