Party Christmas Cheese
- » Party Christmas Cheese Dessert
Party Christmas Cheese Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party christmas cheese dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party christmas cheese dessert recipes.
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.882
No Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, pat the mixture firmly at the bottom.
3. Refrigerate the curst until chill.
4. In a saucepan, melt the YORK Peppermint Patties... - 51.3433
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 49.1797
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie:
Beat the cheese until fluffy and gradually stir in the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Pour into the crust and chill 2-3 hours.
Blend the sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the 1/2 cup juice of the canned cherries and cook until clear and thick, stirring... - 49.1535
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
In a bowl, combine chocolate crumbs and butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 10-in springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add sugar and vanilla; mix... - 48.247
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 47.9559
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 47.1697
Soften the butter and cream cheese at room temperature and blend together.
Add the flour and blend well.
Divide the mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Press into tiny muffin cups, 1 1/2 inches in diameter (measured across the top), covering the... - 46.3686
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 For the crust, on a piece of wax paper, mix the pecans, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and butter.
3 On the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, and halfway up the sides, pack the... - 44.9588
A light and fluffy cheesecake made with whipped eggs and very little cream cheese. - 44.7041
Pink Philly Ice Cream Sandwiches
My husband was craving ice cream for dessert so I decided to make ice cream sandwiches with the PHILADELPHIA Strawberry Cream Cheese. They are so cute and delicious and best of all, very easy to make. They are perfect to make ahead of time and you can keep... - 44.6916
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.569
It's A Snap Cheesecake
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatine and sugar.
2. Add boiling water and stir well to dissolve the gelatine completely.
3. Add cream cheese and vanilla; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
4. Into the prepared crust, pour the cheese... - 41.359
Boiled Fruit Cake
This is an Northern Ireland recipe,This cake is always much tastier the following day! Enjoy - 38.3342
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie; use to line 8-inch pie plate and make high stand-up edge. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine. With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, sugar, milk, flour,... - 36.2075
Mint Chip Cheese Balls
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add the pecans, chocolate chips and crushed mints.
Divide into four portions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape each portion into a ball; roll in red and green sprinkles if desired.
Serve... - 34.4314
Don’t let your palate miss this heavenly chance to taste Tiramisu. This popular Italian dessert is refreshingly unique, deliciously impressive and visually pleasing to be served on any occasion! - 29.8026
There is a great Brazilian sweet that is like a bonbon and extremely scrumptious and delicious called brigadeiro! This is a great type of sweet that is loved here in Brazil! Try it! You can make it in the microwave too, just remember to stir every minute. - 28.326