- » Party Christmas Cheese
Party Christmas Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party christmas cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party christmas cheese recipes.
Betty's Bacon White Cheddar Mac 'n Cheese ☆
A side dish like this Mac and Cheese with Bacon and White Cheddar Cheese is always adored by young as well as old kids. It is easy to bake and tastes yum. The combination of bacon and cheese is always popular among kids. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 135.766
Christmas Tree Cheese
Looking for a fun festive treat for your Christmas Party? Here is one of the coolest and most creative party appetizer that you can make in less than a minute. Learn how to make a Christmas tree Cheese that can be served with crackers at you holiday party. - 115.702
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Ham And Cheese Breakfast Bake
Kids love to be in kitchen and there are many ways by which we can encourage them too. Watch this video of two kids cooking where they make a cheesy bake of ham, bread and eggs. Quick and delicious, this recipe is great for breakfast… - 105.575
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.6692
No Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, pat the mixture firmly at the bottom.
3. Refrigerate the curst until chill.
4. In a saucepan, melt the YORK Peppermint Patties... - 51.1448
250 g carrots
200 g self raising flour
200 g sugar
250ml peanut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch salt
100 g chopped mixed nuts
100 g raisins
For the topping:
120 g cream cheese
200 g icing sugar
30 g butter
1 lemon... - 50.8942
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 49.3662
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 48.9739
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie:
Beat the cheese until fluffy and gradually stir in the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Pour into the crust and chill 2-3 hours.
Blend the sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the 1/2 cup juice of the canned cherries and cook until clear and thick, stirring... - 48.9472
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
In a bowl, combine chocolate crumbs and butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 10-in springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add sugar and vanilla; mix... - 48.0277
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
This Cheese-Pecan Dip is one of those things on earth that you can't help but LOVE!! Serve it to your guests and they won't tire singing your praises. This dip has that rare ability to put you in a good mood every time you dip or should I say dig into it!!!... - 47.9002
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well.
3. Onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, firmly press mixture.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
5. In an electric mixer, beat... - 47.7562
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 47.4381
Envelopes Of Fudge
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
On a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
For filling, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, yolk,... - 47.4234
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.901
Roquefort Cheese Strudel
1) Remove and place the packages of the strudel leaves at the room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) In an electric mixer, blend the milk, potatoes, cheeses, yolks, curry powder, salt, pepper to taste.... - 46.849
Turkey Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Toss in the hot, cooked egg noodles with the boursin cheese till the noodles are well coated.
3) Add in the turkey slices.
4) In a skillet, melt butter. Saute the onion and garlic till they soften.
5)... - 46.7311
Cheese Bacon Crispies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a baking sheet and lightly grease it.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine the first 6 ingredients in it. Mix nicely together.
4) Add bacon and flour.
5) Shape the prepared dough into 2 rolls of 1... - 46.2887
Soften the butter and cream cheese at room temperature and blend together.
Add the flour and blend well.
Divide the mixture into 24 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Press into tiny muffin cups, 1 1/2 inches in diameter (measured across the top), covering the... - 46.1653
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 46.0382
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
Ham And Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking dish.
2) Slice the crusts off the bread slices.
3) With a biscuit cutter, slice out circles from the bread slices. Keep aside.
4) Arrange the leftover scraps of bread in the... - 45.6159
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Cheese D Artois
1) Preheat oven to very hot.
2) Thinly roll pastry sheet to oblong shape with 16 inches by 6 inches dimensions.
3) Cut into two parts along the length.
4) In a bowl, add egg, cheese, seasonings and butter, reserving a little egg for... - 44.8327
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 For the crust, on a piece of wax paper, mix the pecans, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and butter.
3 On the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, and halfway up the sides, pack the... - 44.7402
A light and fluffy cheesecake made with whipped eggs and very little cream cheese. - 44.4617
Spinach Cheese Puffs
In a saucepan, bring the milk, butter and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 44.4428
Pink Philly Ice Cream Sandwiches
My husband was craving ice cream for dessert so I decided to make ice cream sandwiches with the PHILADELPHIA Strawberry Cream Cheese. They are so cute and delicious and best of all, very easy to make. They are perfect to make ahead of time and you can keep... - 44.4241
Cream Cheese Dainties
1) Mix together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until light.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and mix it with butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
3) Chill this mixture for 1 to 2 hours. And then, make balls... - 44.3804
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.3386
Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 44.2551
Cheese And Pepper Muffins
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a wide bowl, mix green pepper, onion, pimento, cheese, flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, sugar and red pepper. Make a well in center of mixture.
3 Ta different bowl and mix eggs, milk, and... - 44.1405
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
Fruit And Nut Cheese Log
1) Take a mixer bowl and blend together both fruit flavored and Swiss cheese.
2) Add Southern Comfort and 1 tablespoon parsley to the cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
3) Add the chopped almonds and blend again.
4) Now, take the mold mixture and... - 41.9484
Chicken Kiev is a dish consisting of a boneless chicken breast wrapped around a piece of herbed/seasoned butter, breaded and deep fried. Here's a recipe for the real deal. Say 'da' and enjoy!"
` - 41.9098
Almond Cheese Ball
On waxed paper, combine almonds and crackers; set aside.
In bowl, toss together Swiss and Cheddar cheeses, flour, cayenne, black pepper and salt.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture.
Scooping out 1 tbsp (15 mL)... - 41.7906
Elegant Egg Roll-Up is tasty dish made from grains eggs mashroom cheese. - 41.6456
Cheddar Dijon Cheese Ball
1) In a blender, process together both the cheeses, butter or margarine and mustard, until smooth.
2) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl, by scraping it.
3) Place the lid and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
4) In a flat plate mix together,... - 41.4475
It's A Snap Cheesecake
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatine and sugar.
2. Add boiling water and stir well to dissolve the gelatine completely.
3. Add cream cheese and vanilla; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
4. Into the prepared crust, pour the cheese... - 41.1462
In a bowl, beat eggs.
Add the cheeses, salsa, salt and pepper; mix well.
Roll out pastry into a 12-in circle on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Spread with cheese mixture to within 1 in of edge.
Fold edge of pastry over outer edge of filling.
Bake at 400° for... - 40.6527
Are you planning for evening snack party? This confetti nibbles recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snack party. You will be thankful for this confetti nibbles... - 40.6518
Jarlsberg Party Swirl
1) Take a greased shallow bowl and place bread dough in it. Cover, defrost and let rise until doubled, according to package directions.
2) In another bowl combine olives, pepper, cheese, chili powder and garlic salt. Nicely blend all the... - 40.5689
Zippy Cheese Bites
In a bowl, beat eggs; add cheeses.
Pour half into a greased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Spoon the picante sauce over top.
Top with the remaining egg mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out... - 40.312
Thaw bread dough in refrigerator overnight.
Saute onion in butter.
Boil potatoes and mash*.
Add shredded cheese and beat.
Stir in butter and onion.
Pat or roll one loaf of bread dough to fit in greased jelly-roll pan.
Spread all of the potato and cheese... - 40.0075
Herb And Cheese Crostini
Cut bread into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slices to make about 40 pieces.
Broil on baking sheets for 2 minutes or until just beginning to turn golden.
Turn slices over and broil for 2 minutes longer.
Brush one side with oil.
In bowl, blend together cream cheese,... - 39.9597
Even people who think they don’t like spinach will love this Greek-style pie! - 39.9498
Black Beans And Ham
Cook up some comfort with ham and beans. Cornmeal biscuits are the special topper. - 39.7969
Party Cheese Ball
Combine softened cream cheese and Cheddar cheese, mixing until well blended.
Add pimiento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and seasonings; mix well.
Shape into ball; roll in nuts.
Serve with crackers.
During the party season,... - 39.4392
Date Nut Bars
Date Nut Bars is complete delicios breakfast. - 39.1839
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 39.1801
Tangy Paneer With Green Peas
Blend tomatoes, cilantro, chillies, coconut powder in a blender.
Heat oil in a vessel, when hot, add mustard & allow them to splutter. Add jeera, onions, ginger garlic paste and saute until onions turn light brown
Add the blended mixture to this & add... - 38.9832
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 38.9001
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7922
Beef With Bow-tie Pasta
When time flies, stir-fry. By stir-frying the beef and asparagus, you’ll have this great-tasting dinner ready in about 20 minutes! - 38.6959
Hot Pepper Jelly Turnovers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
2. With a pastry blender cut in the cheese spread and butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Over the surface, sprinkle cold water evenly. With a fork, stir until all dry ingredients... - 38.6777
With chicken, olives and avocados, this is a refreshing change of pace from the ordinary pizza. - 38.5794
Spirited Cheese Spread
1) Into the blender, add in the shredded cheddar cheese, butter, mustard, horseradish and pepper. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the beer. Let it boil.
3) Pour the boiling beer over the cheese mixture. Blend once more till... - 38.4184
Grilled Cheddar Burgers
What could be easier than beef and veggies that grill to perfection in their own little pouches? - 38.35
Golden corn muffin mix tops a Southern greens-and-corn egg bake. - 38.2149
Boiled Fruit Cake
This is an Northern Ireland recipe,This cake is always much tastier the following day! Enjoy - 38.0799
Santa Fe Egg Bake
A hearty bake of traditional breakfast favorites with the flavor and romance of Santa Fe. - 38.0743
You can make up these enchiladas ahead of time and take a siesta before dinner! Cover and refrigerate the assembled enchiladas up to 24 hours. - 37.6085
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.6064
Pizza Frittata is delicious dish made from grains vegetables eggs chesse fruit. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 37.5056
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 37.4282
Cuban Eggs is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 37.3661
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.973
Eggs On Roasted Veggies
Eggs on Roasted Veggies is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids holiday. - 36.9011
Huguenot Torte is delicious breakfast made from grains fruit eggs cheese. Specially great for holiday kids chrismas. - 36.6881
Savory Meat Loaf
This herb-flecked meat loaf is everything a good meat loaf should be! - 36.6107
Italian Style Cheese Ball
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Amaretto, and Brandy.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup almonds.
4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit or crackers. - 36.6046
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.5728
There's a fiesta of flavor and color in the skillet. Come and get it! - 36.4083
Classic southern grits are baked to be the cheesiest! - 36.2813
Salsa Pizza With Cheese Crust
This is no ordinary pizza! Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for a pizza that's out of this world. - 36.0544
Italian Tidbits delicious dish made from egg cheese flour spice. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 35.992
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie; use to line 8-inch pie plate and make high stand-up edge. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine. With wire whisk or fork, beat in eggs, sugar, milk, flour,... - 35.988
Veggie Pita Pizza
You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it’s designed especially for two! - 35.7966
Zesty Vegetable Egg Spread
Zesty Vegetable Egg Spread is tasty breakfast made from egg cheese carrot mushroom. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 35.7811
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.3851
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Love fettuccine? Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! - 35.3543
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
Italian Beef Kabobs
Balsamic vinegar and fresh oregano take beef kabobs to new flavor heights! - 34.9437
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Looking for a party starter? Onion, garlic, Parmesan and parsley top this tempting mushroom munchie. - 34.5583
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.5538
Fruity French Cakes
Fruity French Cakes is delicious dish made from cheese eggs milk. Specially great for Christmas kids friendly, holiday. - 34.4989
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 34.3636
Party Christmas Cheese Recipes By Category
Party Christmas Cheese Course: Party Christmas Cheese Dish: