- » Party Christmas Candy
Party Christmas Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party christmas candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party christmas candy recipes.
Best Toffee Ever
How to make the Best Toffee in the world. David L. Spies cooks up a batch of toffee that includes only four ingredients; Butter, Sugar, Kona Coffee glazed Macadamia Nuts and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. - 114.641
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 50.0473
Candy Cane Twists
These Candy Cane Twists are the best that I've ever known. Try these irresistible Christmas cookies with candied cherry for your next celebrations. Your suggestions for these Candy Cane Twists are welcome. - 49.7203
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 48.5113
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 47.6301
1. Pre-heat oven to 275° F.
2. In a bowl, add egg white (at room temperature), water, salt, and spices; using a hand blender, beat until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. One by one,... - 47.5081
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 47.261
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 46.9762
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 46.8214
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 46.6449
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 46.2185
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 46.0373
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 44.1842
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 44.0148
Peanut Ripple Divinity
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, mix sugar, water, and syrup.
2. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase the heat to high, cook without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat... - 43.9568
Swedish Fruit Balls
Melt the butter in a metal 9-inch square baking pan.
Tilt the pan to coat the bottom evenly; set aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the brown sugar, flour, and baking soda; mix in the can died fruits.
Stir into the eggs; mix... - 43.9277
Old Time Peanut Brittle
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter in a heavy 4- to 5-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Then continue cooking without stirring to 230°-234°, or until the syrup spins a 2-inch thread when dropped from... - 43.2952
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Gradually add the flour; mix well.
Spread the dough in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Press evenly with a pancake turner.
Bake... - 43.122
In buttered 2-quart saucepan combine granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Bring to boiling.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan; cook, stirring constantly, till sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking to 260° (hard-ball stage); remove from heat.
In large... - 42.5536
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the sugar, salt and hot water in a saucepan; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Stir in the softened gelatin; turn the heat down and simmer, without stirring, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in... - 42.3595
Orange Cappuccino Cream
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts.
Cool for 10-12 minutes.
Using a small spoon, fill 1-in foil or paper candy cups... - 42.1189
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 42.0276
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, vinegar, and water in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue to cook, without stirring, to 300°, or the hard-crack stage.
Remove from the heat.
Add the salt, baking soda,... - 41.8492
Candied Orange Peel
Cut the oranges in half; squeeze to extract the juice.
Combine the warm water and salt in a large bowl; add the orange peel, weight down with a plate, and let stand overnight.
Drain the peel.
Place in a heavy saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil,... - 41.207
Microwave Walnut Brittle
In a covered 1-1/2-qt microwave-safe glass dish, microwave the walnuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt on high for 4 minutes.
Stir; cook 4 minutes longer.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add baking soda; stir quickly until... - 40.6428
Chewy Walnut Apricot Candies
Line a 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, combine the apricot nectar and 4 cups of sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage), stirring... - 40.6053
Peanut Butter Delights
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, cocoa, milk, butter and vanilla extract; mix well.
2. Let it come to a boil, boil 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Take away from heat; mix in peanut butter.
4. Put in oats; mix well.
5. Immediately, drop by... - 40.546
Beat the eggs until fluffy (use an electric mixer at medium speed).
Gradually beat in the sugar; then continue beating 20 minutes longer.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Add to the egg mixture and continue beating for 3 minutes (at low... - 40.2555
Salt Water Taffy
Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in the corn syrup, water, salt, and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and the sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring until candy... - 40.0752
Cream Cheese Drops
Allow the butter and cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
Add the vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour, beating in thoroughly.
Mix in the pecans.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a lightly... - 39.8365
In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk, almond extract and salt.
Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn onto a surface lightly dusted with confectioners' sugar.
Knead 15-20 times or until mixture forms a smooth... - 39.6388
Pulled Butter Mints
Combine the butter, hot water, and sugar in a 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved, the butter is melted, and the mixture is boiling gently.
Stir in 3 or 4 drops of green food coloring.
Cover and cook 3 minutes to wash... - 39.27
Microwave Coconut Bonbons
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add the milk, pecans, coconut and vanilla; mix well.
Shape into 1 -in balls.
Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until firm.
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt the chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
Dip balls... - 39.2629
Christmas Candy Molds
In buttered 2-quart saucepan mix sugar, syrup, and 2/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; stir constantly till sugar dissolves.
Cook to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from heat; add flavoring oil and coloring.
Cool to 200°... - 39.1223
Mix sugar and water in a heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer.
Heat, stirring constantly, over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves, then cook, uncovered, without stirring to 258° F. or until a drop of mixture forms a hard ball... - 39.1072
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy and blend with sugar, instant coffee, salt and cinnamon
2. Add nuts to it, stir to coat well ad lift them out, draining them against the wall of the bowl
3. Place in small clusters on a buttered... - 38.9787
1) In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar and water over moderate heat.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
3) Cool the syrup and transfer it to a 4-quart glass container.
4) Add the vodka, rum, cherries and... - 38.6962
Combine the cream and milk in a measuring cup.
Then pour 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the sugar and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring... - 38.6536
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 38.3895
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.2277
Almond Peanut Butter Squares
Line a 9-in square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy saucepan; add the sugar, honey and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat;... - 38.2052
Combine the butter and sugar in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until a small amount dropped in cold water is brittle (290° on a candy... - 37.9581
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, and water in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to 260°, or until a little of the mixture dropped into very... - 37.9497
French Chocolate Truffles
Cut the butter into pieces directly into a heavy saucepan.
Melt over medium-low heat; then turn heat to medium, and when the butter bubbles, stir to mix well.
When the bubbling turns to foam, remove from the heat.
Let stand 5 minutes to settle, then skim any... - 37.5224
White Chocolate Salties
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and... - 37.4589
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
Add the dates and pecans; mix well to coat evenly.
Add the beaten eggs; mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes, or until fairly firm.
Cut... - 37.3976
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 37.2021
Place the apricots in the top of a double boiler.
Add hot water from the tap to cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Set the pan over boiling water, cover and steam the apricots 5 minutes.
Spread out onto a large sheet of waxed paper, skin-side... - 36.8383
Put in iron skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook until amber colored.
Pour on ungreased cookie sheet, spread very quickly to a thin sheet.
Melt 1 package chocolate chips in double boiler.
Use pastry brush to paint sheet of... - 35.9772
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 35.9374
1. Mix the condensed milk, sugar and cocoanut and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes golden brown in colour.
4. Add the chopped walnuts and... - 35.9011
Sour Cream Candy
Combine the sugar and sour cream in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves.
Cover the pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, or until the sugar crystals are melted down from the sides.
Remove the cover and... - 35.2363
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cinnamon and salt.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and walnuts.
Spread onto waxed paper to harden.
Break into... - 34.6268
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 34.5599
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 250° (hard-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla and pecans.
Continue stirring until candy cools... - 32.1316
Combine the sugar and sour cream in a 2-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to 240°, or until the mixture forms a firm soft ball in water.
Remove from the heat; add the vanilla and... - 31.0362
Pastel Almond Bark
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. - 30.8011
Nutty Citrus Candy
In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls, then roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. - 30.3673
Peanut Butter Rocky Road
Cut the marshmallows into quarters, using wet kitchen scissors.
Arrange on the bottom of a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Melt the peanut butter and chocolate morsels in a saucepan over very low heat.
Stir to blend as the mixture begins to melt.
When completely... - 30.1144
Combine the chocolate morsels, corn syrup, and water in the top of a double boiler; melt over hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from heat and stir in the raisins and peanuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Cool until firm. - 27.2217
Melt the chocolate over hot (not boiling) water; stir until smooth.
Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the milk and peanuts until blended.
Pour the mixture onto waxed paper and flatten with a spatula.
Let stand until firm, then break into irregular... - 26.2241
Cut yarn into 15 cm (6 inch) lengths.
Place candies end to end, overlapping twisted ends of cellophane wrappers.
Tie ends together with strand of yarn.
Continue until garland is desired length. - 24.3778