- » Party Chinese Curry
Party Chinese Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Party Chinese Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Party Chinese Curry recipes.
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.5336
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.386
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce. Set it aside.
2) Preheat a wok and pour oil around the top to coat the sides evenly.
3) Heat the wok over medium high heat at 325° for couple of minutes.
4) Add pork to stir-fry for... - 46.8423
Classic Curried Chicken
This Curried Chicken is simply irresistible ! Your bowl of rice or noodles will be transformed to a mindblowing fare when you pair them up with this fabulous Curried Chicken ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 46.0856
Apple Kraut Pork Roast
Put celery and onion in blender; add cold water to cover.
Blend till coarsely chopped; drain.
Cook in butter till tender but not brown.
Put apple and kraut in blender; blend till chopped.
Combine remaining ingredients, except pork.
Stuff 1/3 cup mixture into... - 44.2414
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 43.9403
Chicken Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, cook the onions, celery and green pepper together for about 5 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
2) Add the stock to the saucepan and bring mixture to boiling point.
3) Combine together the cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste,... - 42.5041
Breaded Pork Chops Apple Rings
Dredge pork chops with flour.
Dip into egg beaten with water.
Roll in bread crumbs.
Fry in deep hot fat (375°F.on a frying thermometer) until golden-brown and done.
Meanwhile, core unpeeled apples.
Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Cook in butter in skillet until... - 41.603
Combine catsup, chili sauce, water, sugar, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, and sesame oil, mix well, and set aside.
Pour vegetable oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides, allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 1 minute.
Add... - 37.7292
Long Island Duckling In Port
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut through the duck skin along the center of the breast from neck to vent. Loosen the skin by pulling away from the flesh and at the same time running the knife underneath. Cut the skin where necessary but keep the flesh... - 37.4525
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until... - 37.062
Best Beef Goulash
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 2 cups water, 1 onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds] Cover with glass lid. - 30.9762
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 28.078