- » Party Chinese Chicken
Party Chinese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Party Chinese Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Party Chinese Chicken recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Simple Chinese-moo Goo Gai Pan
Chinese chicken and mushrooms is a simple stir fry recipe with the ingredients readily available in your kitchen cabinet. Prepare this wonderful recipe after a busy day at work or an a lazy afternoon. Since the chef has used a very few sauces in cooking the... - 110.244
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Chinese fried chicken wings is an excellent variation of the most popular snack ever. The flavors are wonderfully blended in a sauce in which the fried chicken wings are thoroughly coated. Try out this amazing recipe with a fabulous taste! - 105.189
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Hot And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
How many of you thought cooking Chinese chicken stir fry can be that easy! The chef here shares his favorite hot and sour flavoring to make the very simple chicken stir fry. One of those dishes that is sure to come out perfect every time you try it. - 102.349
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Noodles With Chicken, Ham And Oysters
These Noodles With Chicken, Ham and Oysters not only makes a tasty meal but is also very filling ! Just try out these meat and safood noodles when you are throughly famished and let me know if you agree with me ! - 48.7155
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
Red-cooked Chicken With Chestnuts
This Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts makes a mouthwatering side course for your meal ! Try out this gravy chicken and chestnut dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 48.3278
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 48.0425
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.7279
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.5735
Cinnamon Orange Spiced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves in large plastic food storage bag or glass dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients except bay leaf.
Pour over chicken.
Add bay leaf.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 47.5451
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.5336
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.386
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Chinese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and... - 47.1074
This crisp brown roast chicken is sure to entice your taste buds ! Eat it as it is sprinkled with salt and pepper and served with savory sauces or try it out as a side course to rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for this roast chicken are welcome ! - 46.7582
Fried Rice With Chicken
This Fried Rice With Chicken makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice and meat dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice and Chicken are welcome ! - 46.6452
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Chinese Chicken Lo Mein
This Chicken Lo Mein is perfect for one famished beyond limits ! This sumptuous chicken, celery, cabbage and bean sprouts noodles with savory soy sauce thickening poured over is very satiating ! Just try out this Chicken Lo Mein and let me know if you agree... - 46.4206
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together water, oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic salt and bouillon.
4) Whisk the ketchup mixture well to... - 46.1
Classic Curried Chicken
This Curried Chicken is simply irresistible ! Your bowl of rice or noodles will be transformed to a mindblowing fare when you pair them up with this fabulous Curried Chicken ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 46.0856
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Chicken In Sesame Sauce
1) In a bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients.
2) In the bowl, add the cubes of chicken and coat then evenly in the marinade.
3)... - 45.8055
Pan-fried Noodles With Chicken Livers
These Pan-Fried noodles with Chicken Livers are a desire ! Just try out these crispy brown noodles and chicken livers dish for your next meal and let me know if you agree with me! Your suggestions for these Pan-fried noodles with chicken livers are welcome ! - 45.7121
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup
Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. The unique combination of the ingredients, impart a distinct taste to this soup. Include this Chinese Cucumber Pork And Chicken Soup in your next party menu, and I bet, you will have... - 45.4361
Homemade Chicken Chow Mein
Cook chicken until tender in salted water with bouquet garni.
Discard bouquet garni.
Bone chicken pieces.
Return bones to broth.
Simmer, covered, gently 1 hour.
Cut meat into thin strips, reserving white meat for garnishing.
Brown onion... - 45.3554
Try out this strongly flavorful Peppered Chicken with rice or noodles for a meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Peppered Chicken are welcome ! - 45.3011
This Paper -Wrapped Chicken is simply irresisitble ! The wrapping keeps the flavorings and the chicken and scallion slices intact ! Unwrap this chicken at your next meal and just enjoy ! Your suggestions for this paper-wrapped chicken are welcome ! - 45.1144
Shanghai Party Pleasers
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving juice.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger; mix well.
Add combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and margarine; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce... - 45.0977
Sweet And Sour Chicken Livers
This Sweet and Sour Chicken Livers is the most mouthwatering chicken liver dishes that you can ever expect to taste ! Try out these juicy chicken liver and pineapple pieces in gravy with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your... - 45.0811
Chicken With Dried Chili
1) Score chicken breast with diagonal cuts about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) apart.
2) Chop the breast into pieces with dimension of 0.5 cm x 2 cm (1/4 in x 3/4 in).
3) Blend all with salt, egg white, wine and corn flour.
4) Set aside for 2-3... - 44.9052
This Chicken Velevet is simply irresistible ! Just try this Chicken Velvet with some savoury sauce and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 44.8015
Chinese Chicken Wings
The chinese chicken wings are prepared with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and cooked in the oven. Made with oriental flavors, the chinese chicken wings are also flavored with honey and ginger along with dry sherry. It is roasted with sprinkled sesame seeds on... - 44.7547
Chicken Chinese Style
1 In a small bowl, add chicken, soy sauce, sherry and toss.
2 Cover and place in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
3 In a bowl, add arrowroot and dissolve with some broth. Keep aside.
4 In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil.
5... - 44.6408
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1 In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add juice from 1 cup canned pineapple with vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and ginger root.
2 Add the chicken , cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3 Drain the chicken and reserve the... - 44.2745
Chicken Pineapple Bamboo And Chestnut Stir-fry
This Chicken With Pineapple is amazing ! Try out this chicken with pineapple gravy with noodles or any main course of your liking and tell me what you liked it best with ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pineapple are welcome ! - 44.2345
Grilled Won Ton
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Place the chicken breast on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until fully cooked.
3 Cool the chicken and chop into very small pieces.
4 In a medium bowl, add... - 43.9981
Chinese Chicken Salad
Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender.
Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
Remove skin from chicken, then pull meat... - 43.9538
Spiced Roast Chicken
Warm the wu-hsiang and salt in a dry saucepan for a few minutes, then rub the chicken all over with the salt mixture.
Place some inside the chicken with the ginger and onion.
Paint the chicken with the seasoning sauce and place in an oiled... - 43.9386
Chicken Pot Stickers
1) Make a mixture of all the ingredients except wonton skins, broth and soy sauce.
2) Apply some water on wonton skins.
3) Put some chicken mixture at the centre of each skin.
4) Pinch 5 pleats on edge of one half of circle.
5) Fold... - 43.7606
1. Peel the orange and make 1-1/2 inch wide strips from the peel
2. Cut strips into1-inch pieces
3. In a 8-inch Round Cake Pan, sprinkle the peel such that it is evenly spread out. Bake the peel for 30 minutes at 200°F. Remove from the hot oven... - 43.4523
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.9511
Hong Kong Chicken Almond
Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
Stir in celery and garlic; saute 3... - 42.937
Chicken Sauteed With Peppers
This Chicken Sauteed With Peppers is a flavorful accompaniment to your rice or noodle dishes ! Just try this Chicken Sauteed With Peppers for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.6952
Chicken Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, cook the onions, celery and green pepper together for about 5 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
2) Add the stock to the saucepan and bring mixture to boiling point.
3) Combine together the cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste,... - 42.5041
Chicken With Lichees
This Chicken with lichees is awesome ! Try out this chicken balls in gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken with Lichees is welcome ! - 41.6121
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Chinese Chicken Giblet Soup
Wash the livers, removing any discolored areas; cut in half.
Wash and scrape the gizzards; cut away any fat, then cut crosswise in thin slices.
Toss the livers and gizzards with the cornstarch and soy sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; add the liver mixture... - 41.1928
These crispy brown pieces of deep fried chicken are utterly delicious ! Gorge on these irresistible chunks of meat with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep-Fried Chicken are welcome ! - 41.0368
Chinese Plum Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice plums into small bowl.
Mix in sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, and flour.
Spread in center of a square of foil (Use 18-inch heavy-duty foil for this).
Remove skin from chicken and score (make long shallow cuts in a... - 40.788
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Chicken Agar-agar Salad
This Chicken Agar Agar Salad makes your meal really tasty ! Try out this one of the best meat salads and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Agar-Agar Salad are welcome ! - 40.545
Deep-fried Chicken Livers
These Deep Fried Chicken Livers make irresistible appetizers or side courses ! Try them out with some savory sauces for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Deep Fried Chicken Livers are welcome ! - 39.9178
Ling Ling's Hearty Chicken Pot Sticker Soup
1. Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch and Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce in it and keep aside.
2. Take a large pot and combine 2 cups water and broth in it and boil the mixture. Add the chilled Ling Ling Potstickers and boil the mixture for another 4... - 39.8045
1. In a bowl, mix together onion soup mix, two teaspoons of cornstarch, two tablespoons of soy sauce, two of oil and garlic and mix it thoroughly
2. Add chicken, mix well to coat and marinate for twenty minutes; heat the remaining oil in a skillet and... - 39.6556
Chinese Chicken Salad
Are you a chicken lover? Variety is the spice of life. Add a few interesting chicken recipes to your repretoire. This chinese chicken salad is a delicious recipe that would fit any and every occasion.Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you - 39.6395
Szechwan Chicken Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka Egg noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them).... - 39.385
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Festive Sweet & Sour Stir Fry
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Cook carrots, pepper and onion in hot oil in skillet until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet.
Cook chicken in same skillet until browned.
Add vegetables back to skillet with sweet and sour sauce, water... - 38.8842
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Glazed Chicken Wings
1) Cut off the tips of the chicken wings and make 3 pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place chicken in it.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and pour them over chicken.
4) Cover the chicken and marinate in refrigerator for... - 38.786
Chicken With Pepper Sauce
This Chicken With Pepper Sauce makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Try out this spicy chicken gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pepper Sauce are welcome ! - 38.3547
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Place the tamarind paste, Thai chillies, garlic, Thai ginger, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves and chicken stock in a large preheated wok and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, thinly... - 37.8693
Hong Kong Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters; arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Mix water, sherry, soy sauce, honey and seasoned salt in a small bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat on all sides; cover.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 4 hours,... - 36.1352
Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, peanut butter, and red pepper flakes in a blender or food processor and puree. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and add the chicken.
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers and grate the carrots,... - 36.0306
Heat the oil in a saucepan; cook the celery and mushrooms In it 2 minutes.
Stir in the water chestnuts, bean sprouts, chicken and chicken broth; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the egg gradually, mixing steadily all the while to prevent lumps from... - 35.5422
Chicken Liver Pea And Noodle Soup
Cook the noodles 2 minutes less than package directs.
Cook the peas in salted water until tender but firm.
Wash the livers, removing any discolored spots; dice the livers.
Heat the oil in skillet; saute the livers 3 minutes.
In a saucepan combine... - 35.4896
Chinese Chicken And Broccoli Saute
1. Bring the water and some salt to a boil. Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 15 to 17 minutes or until just cooked through. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes. Separate... - 35.441
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, peppers, and mushrooms, cover, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the chili powder and cumin and saute for a few seconds to release the... - 33.7913
Boil or simmer chicken with usual seasonings until tender; shred or cut into small bites.
Grind walnuts twice with paprika and press in cheesecloth to extract red oil.
Soak trimmed bread in chicken bouillon, squeeze, and combine with ground nuts.
Grind... - 33.3059
Soyed Chicken Wings
1. In a stockpot, add the chicken wings and sprinkle with wine and ginger
2. Add the lid on and simmer over medium flame until wine almost evapourates
3. Add all the other ingredients and cook with the lid on for an hour
4. Serve as... - 33.2859
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 32.8319
Fried Rice With Chicken Broth
Fried Rice has a fabulous taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Fried Rice a sizzling taste. Fried Rice is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.2344
Ling Ling's Gourmet Chicken Potsticker Stir Fry
1. Prepare Ling Ling Potstickers as per the boiling instructions given on the packet and keep it aside.
2. Take a 13-inch nonstick frying pan and heat some vegetable oil in it for about 1 minute. Stir in vegetables and fry them for about 3 minutes.
3.... - 30.6509
Ying demonstrates how to make Shao Mai on WGN's Lunchbreak program. - 0
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0
Party Chinese Chicken Recipes By Category
Party Chinese Chicken Dish: