- » Party Chili
Party Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party chili recipes.
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 136.313
If you like spicy food, here is a recipe just for you! Vegan Chili is a very delicious and spicy main dish which can be had by itself or served with bread. This vegan dish is a must-have for all vegans with an inclination for spicy taste. - 131.357
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 125.043
Superbowl Chicken And White Bean Chili
The Chicken and White Bean Chili is perfect for your Superbowl spread. It is so easy and pretty cheap to make, and feeds a lot of people. Watch and learn how to make this protein rich dish in this video. Enjoy! - 118.798
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 117.871
Frito Pie - Copykat.com
If you want to make a quick snack just get the Fritos from the super market and make this yummy recipe. Find out the tricks behind this simple and ever munching snack. - 112.942
Asian Grilled Chili Chicken
A very healthy variation for fried Chilli Chicken. Chicken marinated in chinese sauce, grilled and then drizzled in to hot, sweet and sour sauce. Gets nice smoky flvors from the grill and becomes very juicy with chinese sauces. A really good one! - 111.112
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 109.95
Chocolate Chip Chili Cheesecake
This recipe is a tasty treat that you should make occasionally because though it is extremely delicious, it is not exactly very healthy and good for you! It takes a little bit of work but it’s worth it because it is fabulously scrumptious and is a real... - 109.159
It's Hot Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 108.318
Cocoa Chili Truffle Brownies
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree.
2. Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil. Grease it with soften butter.
3. In a micro oven proof bowl, put chocolate and butter. Place it in oven at high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir till the chocolate... - 106.945
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 105.422
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 105.243
Bread Bowl Chili
Do you want a hearty yet stylish meal for the entire family? Today, Dave is cooking a gourmet like meal that is Bread Bowl Chili, its sausages, tomatoes and beans cooked with garlic and spices. Its served hot in a bowl made of bread. It’s a no effort and... - 99.9473
Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail
Are the usual spicy cocktails unable to match your level of heat? If you are the semi-adventurous cocktail lover, this Hot Jalapeno Margarita Cocktail is something you must try. It is not too spicy but eating a jalapeno is quite different from drinking one!... - 97.2655
Betty's Super Bowl Chili Beans And Rice
When you are entertaining at home during the big game, having a chili on board will easily fee your hungry guests. Betty’s version of this yummy chili beans and rice makes for a delicious one-pot meal and can be prepared in a jiffy. Stream the video recipe... - 96.8342
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 95.7154
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 91.2343
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chili With Cheese Dip
Be it game day or a casual potluck, this is one dish that is sure to dazzle the crowd. Betty's version of this classic Super Bowl favorite can be made ahead and is oh-so-good. Ideal for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl, this dish... - 89.8592
Hot Jalapeno Margarita
It’s hot on a cold winter day! Spicy and sweet, this is a Margarita for the spice loving, adventurous spirits. Celebrate the season with this Spicy & Sugar Free Concoction - Jalapeño Margarita! How hot can you make your drink!? Try this an easy drinking... - 79.4749
Mirchi (green Pepper) Bhajji Making Made Easier
Mirchi Bhajji is a daringly spicy snack which is very popular in Andhra. On a rainy and cold day nothing can cheer you up as these delicious, spicy, tamarind stuffed and batter fried chili fritters. Watch this video to learn how to make these delicious... - 76.1981
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3144
Chili Beef Pie
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili beef pie going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 49.9635
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Crumble sausage over onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no... - 48.9194
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 47.7482
Chili For The Crowd
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili for the crowd going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 47.084
Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili
Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili makes for a great main dish.This recipe is a must try for all pasta lovers. The flavors are amazing and the sauce is delicious. Believe me, you would want to make this Spaghetti With Tomatoes And Chili many a times. - 46.8339
Old-fashioned Chili Con Carne
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is old-fashioned chili con carne going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 46.7404
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 46.6829
Chili Style Roast
1) Remove the extra fat from the lean, boneless round roast.
2) Coat a Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
3) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium flame. Add in the roast.
4) Cook to brown the roast well on all sides.
5) Add in salt and pepper.... - 46.4052
Chunky Beef Chili
With Food Chopper, chop onions and celery.
Press garlic with Garlic Press; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in 6-quart Generation II Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
Add half of beef cubes and cook, stirring occasionally with Bamboo Spoon, until browned... - 45.9822
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.9271
Real Texas Chili
1) Into a heavy based pan, heat some oil
2) Add in the beef and cook till the meat changes colour
3) Bring down the heat and add the garlic
4) Mix together the chili, cumin and flour and sprinkle onto the meat
5) Tear the oregano leaf and add to the... - 45.7233
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
2 In a large bowl, place the beans,add water to cover and let stand overnight;drain.
3 In a large kettle,place the beans add water to cover; heat to boiling and cover. Simmer for about 45 minutes or until... - 45.4806
Chili And Garlic Quiche
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt. Mix well, add margarine and mix well using hands to form crumbs.
3. Add water and knead into dough. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4.... - 45.4458
Elizabeth Taylor's Chili
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place the blade or chuck roast in a small roasting pan and roast until well done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Cut the meat into chunks.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the olive oil over moderately... - 45.3888
heat oil in pan add the seasonings, ingredients fry for a while.
Then add onion and fry till golden brown,add tomato and fry till soft.
Now add peppers and fry well.
Add grounded paste mix well.
Add 1 to 2 cups water and salt cook till thick in slow... - 45.2226
Chicken With Dried Chili
1) Score chicken breast with diagonal cuts about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) apart.
2) Chop the breast into pieces with dimension of 0.5 cm x 2 cm (1/4 in x 3/4 in).
3) Blend all with salt, egg white, wine and corn flour.
4) Set aside for 2-3... - 45.0649
Party Chili Recipes By Category