- » Party Chicken
Party Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party chicken recipes.
Party Microwave Chicken
1) In a small microwave bowl, place margarine.
2) Microwave on MEDIUM for about 1 minute or until melted.
3) To margarine add 4 tablespoons of the soy sauce, flour, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder.
4) Mix together well... - 46.9132
Party Chicken And Vegetables
In large skillet bring chicken and 2 cups salted water to boiling.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cube meat.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish; set... - 45.2355
Split chicken breasts just enough to fold.
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, and dash pepper in paper bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
For stuffing: Combine bread cubes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Add 2 tablespoons... - 44.8125
Festive Party Chicken
Cut chicken breasts in half, remove bones and cut through thickest part of each piece to form a pocket.
In a bowl, mix rice, raisins, salt and 3 c. (750 ml) of the chow mein noodles.
Stuff 1/2 c. (125 ml) of the mixture into each breast; fasten with... - 43.0852
Rose's Party Chicken
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken breasts and place in a... - 42.7089
Party Chicken Hamwiches
Spread one side of whole wheat bread slices with butter; spread one side of white bread slices with mustard.
Divide ham among six slices wheat bread.
Top with white bread, mustard side down.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread about 1/4 cup... - 39.5981
Golden Prize Party Chicken
1.Preheat theoven to 350 degrees.
2.Remove small bones from chicken breast and pull the skin( optional).
3.Take a pie plate, mix milk, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and marjoram in it.
4.In a separate second pie plate, mix cornflake crumbs,... - 39.3927
In skillet, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add broth, mushrooms, wine, onions, bay leaf, garlic, and thyme.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chicken and onions are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Gradually blend water into... - 35.61
Party Breast Of Chicken
A most successful dinner party entree!
Remember to have your friendly butcher bone the breasts.
Soak the dried mushrooms in the 1/2 C of water for one hour.
Brown breasts in butter.
Add chicken soup, dried mushrooms and the water in which they were... - 35.4426
Easy Party Chicken
Rinse, pat dry chicken breasts.
Cut each breast in half, bone.
Wrap each piece in slice of bacon.
Cover bottom of greased baking dish with chipped beef.
Arrange chicken breasts on beef.
Mix sour cream, mushroom soup, and drained mushrooms.
Pour over... - 34.8221
Western Party Chicken
1) Cook a mixture of chicken stock, cream and rice until it just begins to thicken.
2) Stir in chicken, pineapple and nuts, being careful not to mash rice or chicken.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then thicken it by cooking for 5... - 34.2877
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 33.0028
Party Perfect Chicken
1. In a bag, add flour, salt and ginger and pieces of chicken and shake them together
2. Melt butter in a baking pan and roll the chicken to coat well; arrange with the skin side up and bake without cover for twenty minutes at 400°F
3. Turn the... - 31.8098
Party Chicken Barbecue
1. In 17 1/4" by 11 1/2 stainless-steel or enamel roasting pan, mix soy sauce, honey, salad oil, lemon juice, ginger, and salt. Add chicken quarters, turning pieces to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
2.... - 28.7572
Separate beef and place in a layer on bottom of a greased 8-inch square pan.
Wrap bacon around chicken breasts and lay on beef slices.
Mix undiluted soup and sour cream.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Bake at 350° for 2 hours. - 24.7464
Drumstick With Soy Sauce (닭다리 간장조림)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken pieces and soak it with milk for about 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, remove the marinated chicken pieces and rinse it under cold water and set them aside to dry.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the... - 0