- » Party Chicken
Party Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party chicken recipes.
Drumstick With Soy Sauce (닭다리 간장조림)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken pieces and soak it with milk for about 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, remove the marinated chicken pieces and rinse it under cold water and set them aside to dry.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the... - 127.347
Chicken And Pepper With Oyster Sauce
This chicken and potato recipe is a quick dish to prepare for supper, after a busy day at work. Here in this video the lady chef illustrates instructions to make mouth watering chicken with potato, oyster sauce and basil. In no time you will be ready with a... - 92.0845
Baked Chicken Potato Pie
Whip up this delicious Chicken Potatopies that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 50.6192
Curried Chicken Potato Topper
In 2-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, onion, carrot and mushrooms; cover.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
In medium bowl combine bouillon, flour and water.
Blend in... - 47.9731
Chicken And Vegetable Topped Potatoes
Arrange pierced potatoes in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Unwrap artichoke hearts and place on... - 47.3642
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the diced chicken, peas, beaten egg, chicken broth, bread crumbs and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
3) In a deep 9-inch pie plate, turn and evenly spread the chicken mixture.
4) In... - 47.1846
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Combine the potato, egg, butter, salt and pepper and blend well.
2) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
3) Stir flour into the potato mix.
4) To prepare the filling, combine the potato, chicken, peas, carrot, white sauce, flour, butter, milk,... - 46.0093
Split chicken breasts just enough to fold.
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, and dash pepper in paper bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
For stuffing: Combine bread cubes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Add 2 tablespoons... - 45.5452
Party Microwave Chicken
1) In a small microwave bowl, place margarine.
2) Microwave on MEDIUM for about 1 minute or until melted.
3) To margarine add 4 tablespoons of the soy sauce, flour, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder.
4) Mix together well... - 45.4572
Party Chicken And Vegetables
In large skillet bring chicken and 2 cups salted water to boiling.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cube meat.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish; set... - 45.3662
Festive Party Chicken
Cut chicken breasts in half, remove bones and cut through thickest part of each piece to form a pocket.
In a bowl, mix rice, raisins, salt and 3 c. (750 ml) of the chow mein noodles.
Stuff 1/2 c. (125 ml) of the mixture into each breast; fasten with... - 44.6645
Chicken And Potato Paprika
In 12-inch skillet brown the chicken pieces in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Sprinkle with paprika.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 3/4 cup water; pour over chicken.
Add wine, onion, 1/2 tea spoon of the salt, and pepper.
Cover and reduce heat (220°); simmer... - 44.3924
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.8279
Chicken With Potatoes
Put your potatoes to boil.
When done, drain off water and leave potatoes to cool.
(Do not use boiled potatoes which have been refrigerated.
Place onion, garlic, and ginger in container of blender with 5 tablespoons water and blend to smooth paste.
Remove skin... - 43.8206
Saucy Chicken And New Potatoes
1) In hot water, dissolve the bouillon cube and set it aside.
2) Saute the chicken breasts in a large non-stick skillet in hot oil. Cook on both the sides till the chicken has browned.
3) Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes or till... - 43.673
Chicken In Potato Nest
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Butter a pie plate of 8 to 9-inches and line it with potatoes.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the seasoning and flour. Gradually add the broth and stir till the mixture starts... - 43.5545
Chicken In Potato Nest
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Line buttered 8- or 9-inch pie plate with potatoes.
Melt butter in pan; stir in flour and seasonings.
Add broth gradually; stir until boiling.
Add cream and mushrooms; cook a few minutes.
Put chicken into pie plate.
Pour sauce over;... - 41.4294
Rose's Party Chicken
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken breasts and place in a... - 40.6168
Orange Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Layer the sweet potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2/3 cup flour and the seasonings; add the chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken in butter for 3... - 40.5536
Party Chicken Hamwiches
Spread one side of whole wheat bread slices with butter; spread one side of white bread slices with mustard.
Divide ham among six slices wheat bread.
Top with white bread, mustard side down.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread about 1/4 cup... - 40.5057
Company Chicken And Potatoes
Dissolve bouillon cubes in water; cool.
Slowly brown chicken in 1/4 cup butter, 10 to 15 minutes.
Push chicken to one side; blend in flour; slowly stir in bouillon.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add onion and garlic.
Cover; cook 30 minutes or till... - 39.6095
Golden Prize Party Chicken
1.Preheat theoven to 350 degrees.
2.Remove small bones from chicken breast and pull the skin( optional).
3.Take a pie plate, mix milk, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and marjoram in it.
4.In a separate second pie plate, mix cornflake crumbs,... - 39.5395
Scalloped Chicken And Potatoes
Combine vegetables; carefully stir in chicken.
In saucepan combine flour, salt, and dash pepper; blend in milk.
Stir in catsup and Worcestershire.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir into vegetables.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 375° till... - 39.4336
Chicken Potato And Celery Scallop
1) Preheat very hot oven (450°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt. Cook potato and celery in it. Drain.
3) Add to chicken and gravy.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Add mace.
5) Transfer into 2-quart casserole.
6) Sprinkle crumbs... - 39.2164
Chicken Potato Bake
In a shallow bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients.
Dip chicken in oil; coat with crumb mixture.
Place on a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
For potatoes, combine oil, salt, parsley, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in a bowl.
Add potatoes; stir... - 38.8307
Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
Roasted chicken and potatoes is a herbed potato recipe. Spiced with garlic and seasoned to taste, the chicken is cooked with red potatoes and can be served with broccoli for a beautiful presentation at the table. - 38.0435
Chicken Potato Roast
Fold wings of chicken across back with tips touching.
Place apple, onion and garlic in body cavity.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices about 3/4 of the way... - 37.8029
In skillet, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add broth, mushrooms, wine, onions, bay leaf, garlic, and thyme.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chicken and onions are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Gradually blend water into... - 37.6942
Chicken And Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a pan, heat the butter over medium heat.
Add the chicken breasts and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the chicken in a lightly buttered roasting pan and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the potatoes into very... - 37.2602
Five Spice Braised Chicken And Potatoes
Potatoes is one of my favorite veggies and hence I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes . This Braised Chicken And Potatoes does look great. You will love cooking it! - 37.2281
Party Breast Of Chicken
A most successful dinner party entree!
Remember to have your friendly butcher bone the breasts.
Soak the dried mushrooms in the 1/2 C of water for one hour.
Brown breasts in butter.
Add chicken soup, dried mushrooms and the water in which they were... - 36.9724
Chicken Potato Stew
1.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion, bouillon, water, pepper, potatoes, flour, salt and pepper.
2.Close the cooker and keep it for cooking at 15 pounds pressure for 20 minutes.
3.Once done, remove the cooker from heat and let it... - 36.6184
Easy Party Chicken
Rinse, pat dry chicken breasts.
Cut each breast in half, bone.
Wrap each piece in slice of bacon.
Cover bottom of greased baking dish with chipped beef.
Arrange chicken breasts on beef.
Mix sour cream, mushroom soup, and drained mushrooms.
Pour over... - 36.5628
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 36.327
Chicken With Potatoes And Zucchini
In large skillet brown chicken pieces in hot oil about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly and adding onion and garlic the last 5 minutes.
Add potatoes, zucchini, and pumpkin.
Combine wine, rosemary, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour over chicken and... - 36.1163
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 34.4234
Western Party Chicken
1) Cook a mixture of chicken stock, cream and rice until it just begins to thicken.
2) Stir in chicken, pineapple and nuts, being careful not to mash rice or chicken.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then thicken it by cooking for 5... - 34.3911
Party Perfect Chicken
1. In a bag, add flour, salt and ginger and pieces of chicken and shake them together
2. Melt butter in a baking pan and roll the chicken to coat well; arrange with the skin side up and bake without cover for twenty minutes at 400°F
3. Turn the... - 33.7851
Chicken And Potatoes Oregano
I can live on the Chicken And Potatoes Oregano dish. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this succulent Chicken And Potatoes Oregano dish. I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 33.4037
Creamy Chicken With Sweet Potato
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Toss chicken pieces in flour. Add to pan and cook over medium heat until browned. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Add onions to pan, cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir... - 33.0761
Chicken Potato Topper
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine carrots, celery, onion and water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup, milk, pepper and sage. Cover; microwave on high 3... - 32.9018
Double Herb Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water,- pat dry. Trim excess fat. Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and... - 31.6141
Chicken And Potatoes With Pickled Onions
1. To make the pickled onions, combine the red onion and enough cold water to cover in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 30 seconds; drain. Place the onion in a small bowl and add the apple-cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons cold... - 31.468
Party Chicken Barbecue
1. In 17 1/4" by 11 1/2 stainless-steel or enamel roasting pan, mix soy sauce, honey, salad oil, lemon juice, ginger, and salt. Add chicken quarters, turning pieces to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
2.... - 30.5179
Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and sweet potatoes. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until potatoes are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in sherry, orange juice... - 30.3338
Separate beef and place in a layer on bottom of a greased 8-inch square pan.
Wrap bacon around chicken breasts and lay on beef slices.
Mix undiluted soup and sour cream.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Bake at 350° for 2 hours. - 26.9105
Party Chicken Recipes By Category