- » Party Cheese
Party Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party cheese recipes.
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 38.9001
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Party Cheese Logs
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine all ingredients except walnuts.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Chill; divide mixture in half.
On waxed paper, shape each half into a log 20 cm (8 inches); roll in walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 33.7615
Party Cheese Wreath
Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
Add bell pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and red pepper; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Place drinking glass in center of serving... - 33.1568
Party Cheese Mold
1. In small saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Press cottage cheese through sieve into... - 33.1099
Party Cheese Fingers
Mix white pepper, garlic powder and onion salt with 3 oz.
Spread on slices of bread.
Cut into finger strips and top each with a thin slice of dill pickle or cucumber. - 15.9614
Party Cheese Recipes By Category