- » Party Cauliflower
Party Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party cauliflower recipes.
If you constantly looking to prepare veggies in a different way, try this Cauliflower Gratin! This French style vegetable dish uses Bechamel sauce over the vegetable to give it a creamy taste. This dish is a hit with adults and kids alike! - 129.498
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 121.588
Buffalo Style Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower takes on a different flavor and texture when roasted and is perfect for this Buffalo-style sauce. This is a great snack or starter and you can serve it just like you would if you were making chicken wings. Enjoy! - 120.335
Very popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Deep fried Cauliflower Fritters cooked in sweet, sour and spicy Chinese based gravy! Goes well with plane boiled rice, noodles! - 114.224
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops With Cauliflower Puree Recipe
1. For puree, cut cauliflower as shown in the video.
2. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add cauliflower in it. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Pour milk, bring it to... - 111.697
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Steaming cauliflower is one of the best ways to get the most taste and nutrition out of it. Preparing this recipe requires a few simple ingredients and some quick steps. Just pick your inspiration from this Keith Snow's recipe and get going. - 107.906
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
Cauliflower Gratin French Style
Are you on a lookout for a yummy cauliflower recipe? Try this Cauliflower Gratin French Style today. This video is a step by step demo of the recipe. Watch Chef Tse make this French delicacy now. - 103.294
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 102.012
Creamy Cauliflower & Cheddar Cheese Soup
Having run of the mill soup all the time can be boring. Why not try something as exotic as creamy cauliflower & cheddar cheese soup? US chef Bale Dave prepares this American appetizer with easily available ingredients from the kitchen. Make and enjoy this... - 85.9064
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 85.8576
Thai Crispy Pork And Cauliflower Stir Fry
Find out how a Thai Crispy Pork and Cauliflower is made in Thailand by watching this video. If you have all the ingredients required to prepare this dish, it can be a great option for dinners. Give it a go! - 55.2157
Seeing how popular Baked Cauliflower has become with my family, I can assure that its going to be popular with your family too. I am sure this super delicious Baked Cauliflower is gonna bowl you over with its addictive flavor and texture! I prepare this yum... - 51.7045
Green And White Salad Platter
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in a bowl.
4. Follow package directions to cook artichokes.
5. Plunge in cold water, drain and keep in another bowl.
6. In a small... - 48.4931
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and pour over cauliflower and mushrooms.
4. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Tear lettuce into... - 48.1743
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
1 In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2 Cut the cauliflower into quarters.
3 Add the cauliflower to the boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender but still firm.
4 Drain immediately.
5 Set aside to... - 47.4006
Beef And Cauliflower Oriental
1) Cut the steak across the grain in 3- x 1/4 inch strips, after freezing it partially.
2) Rinse cauliflower in running water and break into several flowerets.
3) In a heavy skillet add butter to melt.
4) Place the steak slices on the... - 47.133
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add lemon juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Stir in Cauliflower heads with flowerets down.
4. Boil again, lower the heat and cook cauliflower, covered, for about 15 minutes or... - 46.9953
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
Delicious Cauliflower Soup
1. In a medium sauce pan, place 1 cup water for boiling.
2. Once boiled, add florets and cook till florets are tender.
3. Using a soup strainer, strain cooked florets. Reserve cooking liquid.
4. Keep aside 1 cup cooked florets.
5. In an electric... - 46.6177
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
Fried Cauliflower With Mustard Dip
1. TO PREPARE MUSTARD SAUCE: In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, onion, mustard, vinegar and curry powder well. Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
2.TO PREPARE FRIED CAULIFLOWER: In running water, wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
3. In a wide mixing bowl, add... - 46.388
Cauliflower Souffle With Noodles
1)Take the florets and cook them till just tender enough and drain excess water.Keep them warm.
2) In the same way cook noodles also,drain them.
3) Now add half of the chopped parsley,butter or margarine and salt,mix all well.
4) Take a... - 46.251
Cauliflower And Rice Supreme
1. Soak rice in cold water for 30 minutes; drain well.
2. Put rice in a heavy based saucepan, cover with 300 ml/ 1/2 pint water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
3. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, simmer for 35-40 minutes until tender.
4. Prepare cauliflower by... - 46.2212
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 46.0235
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put a pan of hot water in oven (have water about 1 inch deep).
Butter a 2-qt. casserole or souffle dish.
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Stir in flour and cook gently, stirring, just until flour begins to get golden.
Stir in hot milk... - 45.8937
Cauliflower And Ham Chowder
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream or milk, flour, and mustard.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the cauliflower, water, onion, and bouillon granules.
4. Cover the... - 45.7672
Savory Cauliflower Cheese
1. Wash and trim the cauliflower, remove the thick stalk and divide into sprigs.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the cauliflower until just crisp.
3. Drain the cauliflower, reserving 150 ml/ 1/4 pint of the liquor.
4. Prepare and... - 45.7615
1) Break cauliflower into florets.
2) In a pan boil water and steam cauliflower and onions for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl add oil, vinegar, and lemon juice.
4) Mix parsley, garlic, dill, and thyme.
5) Chill for several hours... - 45.658
Cauliflower Fritters With Special Sauce
1. Prepare cauliflower, discarding all the green, and break into sprigs.
2. Place in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook until just tender, 5-10 minutes depending on the size.
3. Drain and refresh in cold water to cool. Dry on kitchen... - 44.7172
Cream Of Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 15 to 21 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Process half the vegetables in food processor or blender bowl... - 44.6059
Chicken Rolls With Cauliflower Puree
1 Spread each chicken breast with equal amount of spinach.
2 Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and nutmeg.
3 In a 1-quart flame proof casserole, roll each breast and place seam side down.
4 Brush with equal amount of oil.
5 Bake at 375... - 44.5896
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil.
Add cauliflower and cook about 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Remove about one-third of the cauliflower and set aside.
Pour the remaining cauliflower and stock in a blender and blend until... - 44.4653
Cauliflower With Mushroom Sauce
Treat your tastebuds to this delicious Cauliflower with Mushroom Sauce. Flavored with just pepper, this is a simple recipe that works great on a lunch spread! Serve this hot. Goes great with bread!! - 44.3044
Boil cauliflower in 1/2 cup water 4 to 5 minutes, drain well.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley together; season with salt and pepper.
Dip cauliflower florets in beaten egg, coat in bread crumb mixture and place on a serving plate.
Set... - 44.1095
Cauliflower And Macaroni Pie
1 Clean the cauliflower and divide into small florets.
2 Rinse these and drain well.
3 In a large saucepan, bring three quarters full of salted water to a boil.
3 In a wide skillet, heat 1/2 cup oil.
4 Stir fry the minced... - 44.0604
1. Mix curry paste, sugar, salt, lemon juice, split pea flour, chilli (if using), keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan, add thyme, potato, stir on high for 1 min. cover, cook on low for 1min, add cauliflower, eggplant, prepared curry paste mixture. Mix... - 43.7794
Fresh Cauliflower In Shallot Sauce
1) In a steamer, place the cauliflower. Steam till it becomes tender. Set aside but keep warm.
2) In a double boiler, add the mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, paprika, egg yolks, oil, vinegar and shallots over a vessel of boiling water.
3)... - 43.7221
Cheese And Cauliflower Souffle
1. Parboil cauliflower in salted water.
2. Drain and break cauli -flower into flowerettes.
3. Prepare a medium consistency white sauce with flour, butter, milk and cauliflower stock. Cool.
4. Add well beaten egg yolks and grated cheese.
5. Beat whites stiff... - 43.1685
Cauliflower-mushroom Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place cauliflower, green peppers, and carrots in a steamer basket or colander, cover, and steam for 4 minutes.
Place steamed vegetables in a glass bowl and toss with mushrooms.
Heat tomato juice and cornstarch in a saucepan... - 42.7203
Cauliflower Salad is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Cauliflower Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 42.5537
Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
If you are looking for a less spicy vegetable fare for your meal, you can try out this delicious cauliflower, water chestnuts and Mushroom dish ! Try out this vegetable medley and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Cauliflower, water chestnuts... - 42.515
Aubergine And Cauliflower Ragout
1. Wash and boil cauliflower in hot water.
2. Strain but keep liquor.
3. Cut brinjal into long pieces. Chop onions.
4. Heat.fat. Fry brinjal and onions. Add sliced tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Put the onions, brinjal and tomato mixture in a casserole... - 42.3165
Heat the butter in a large, heavy pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry slowly until soft.
Add the cauliflower, water and stock cubes then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Sieve the soup or puree in a blender.
Return it to the pan and check seasoning.
Stir in the... - 42.1994
When only a small portion of meat is available in your refrigerator and you have no clue how to use it, Kheema Cauliflower dish comes in handy since it is easy to make and tasty to eat. - 41.799
Place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket).
Place cauliflower in basket.
Cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Steam until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
Immediately rinse under running... - 41.6495
Beef With Cauliflower And Snow Peas
This Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas taste incredible ! Try out this sauteed beef and vegetab les dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With Cauliflower and Snow Peas are welcome ! - 41.5732
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir tomatoes, onion and chilies in oil in 10-inch skillet until onion is... - 41.0253
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This carrot-cauliflower casserole is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 40.7396
The cauliflower casserole is prepared with cooked cauliflower florets and creamed with milk, yogurt and shrimp soup. Sprinkled with pecan nuts, the cauliflower casserole is baked to serve. - 40.4657
Cauliflower And Egg Savory
1. Parboil cauliflower. Drain and keep liquor for preparing the sauce.
2. Stew sliced tomatoes, onions and capsicums with the butter.
3. Put in a baking dish alternately with the cauliflower.
4. Put a layer of sliced hard-boiled egg. Cover with white sauce.... - 39.8695
Herbed Cream Cauliflower
1) Trim the green leaves from the cauliflower and cut into florets.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
3) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets and cover the pan.
4) Cook... - 39.8363
Do you want one awesome recipe idea for your next party? Try out this Cauliflower recipe. Delicious and quick to make, this dish is filled with the goodness of herbs. This is certainly going to be appreciated by all who try it. - 39.8154
Lemon-buttered Leek And Cauliflower
Cut green tops from leek to within 2 inches of white portion.
Remove 1 or 2 layers of outer skin.
Wash, drain, and thinly bias-slice the leek.
Cut an 18x12-inch piece of heavy foil.
Place cauliflower and sliced leek in center of foil.
Dot with butter.
Drizzle... - 39.7534
1. Remove the extra leaves of the cauliflower and wash it well.
2. In a large saucepan add water up to 1 inches and boil. Add the cauliflower and boil for 12 minutes.
3. Drain the water when cooked and place the cauliflower in a serving... - 39.5398
Cartwheel Cauliflower Bowl
1) From cauliflower, trim all the green leaves, but leave the head intact.
2) From broccoli, remove the tough endsa nd trim the outer leaves. Also split any thick stalks.
3) Cut the broccoli stalks and florets into 2-inch long pieces.
4) In a... - 39.491
1. Mix all ingredients for batter, add water little at a time to make thick batter.
2. Adjust chilli, salt to taste.
3. Heat oil in small pan on high. Dip vegetables in batter and deep-fry to golden brown, drain on absorbent paper.
4. Serve hot with green... - 37.4695
Crispy Lettuce And Cauliflower Salad
Cut the apples into quarters, remove the cores, then slice the apples thinly.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apple slices to prevent browning.
Place in a large salad bowl with the lettuce, cauliflower and sausage.
Blend the mayonnaise, soured cream and... - 37.166
Blue Cheese Cauliflower
1. Break the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in a little boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and reserve 150 ml/1/2 pint of the stock. Place cauliflower in a serving dish.
2. Remove rind from the bacon, cut into strips and fry until crisp. Remove... - 36.704
Cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, cheddar cheese, corn flake crumbs, green pepper, and onion.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Spread top with sour cream, sprinkle with parmesan... - 36.5993
Classic Cauliflower Au Gratin
1. Wash and boil the cauliflower in salted water.
2. Make a sauce with flour, butter and liquid.
3. Add seasoning and three-fourths of the cheese.
4. Put the cauliflower into a greased pan.
5. Pour sauce over the cauliflower, sprinkle cheese and brown under... - 36.5984
Zucchini Cauliflower Salad
The vegetables for this salad should be cooked with great care.
They should be barely tender and still crisp.
Drain them thoroughly.
Toss the vegetables lightly with just enough dressing to moisten and salt to taste.
Pile on a plate of crisp... - 36.5355
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.4546
Double Cheese Cauliflower Soup
1) In a saucepan, combine together the cauliflower and water. Bring the mixture to a boil and set it aside.
2) Place a slow cooker over low heat and heat it. Add the cheese sprad and cram cheese and pour in the water and cauliflower. Stir well so that... - 36.1585
Sauteed Cauliflowerettes is an irresistible vegetable side dish course. An easy to prepare skillet recipe, sauteed cauliflowerettes is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.0533
Trim leaves and wash head of firm white cauliflower under running cold water.
Place in kettle of boiling water, enough to cover.
Add sea salt to taste and 1/2 cup milk.
Cook uncovered until tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Drain and place in center of... - 34.6029
Golden Dome Of Cauliflower
Core cauliflower and remove outer leaves, leaving head intact.
In large pot, steam cauliflower on rack over boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender crisp.
Transfer to heatproof serving dish.
Combine Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and mustard; spread over... - 34.1559
Wash cauliflower and separate into flowerets.
Shred and combine with remaining ingredients.
Serve as any other coleslaw. - 34.0761
Cauliflower Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into small sprigs. Place in a pan in 2.5 cm/1 inch of boiling salted water.
2. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just tender.
3. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Mix the cauliflower, diced cucumber and shrimps with... - 33.937
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
My family goes nust over this Cream Of Cauliflower Soup. Very simple and easy to make, this Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is appetizingly inviting to start off a grant meal. Give it a try and I am sure no one ever hate this. - 33.3043
Easy Savory Cauliflower Cheese
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut into sprigs, or leave whole.
2. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heated ovenproof dish.
3. Meanwhile, make a sauce in the usual way with the butter or margarine, flour and milk.
4. Stir... - 32.2798
Creamy Cauliflower And Broccoli Crunch
In large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onion.
In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables and toss. (Salad can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.) - 31.7188
Break cauliflower into florets and steam over boiling water or cook in boiling water until barely tender.
Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking.
Using steel blade, process in food processor in two batches, using half the butter and half the milk for... - 30.6546
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Cauliflower Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Cauliflower Salad! So just give it a try! - 29.5235
Cauliflower may be left whole or broken apart.
Arrange it in baking dish.
Combine white sauce, ham and almonds, and pour over cauliflower.
Melt butter or margarine, stir in crumbs and use to top cauliflower mixture.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. until crumbs brown... - 29.3954
Whole Cauliflower Polonaise
Trim off leaves, and cut from cauliflower as much of core as possible without harming flowerets.
Gently boil 18Ã¢â‚¬â€20 minutes or until tender.
Place in serving dish; then, combine melted butter or margarine and parsley, and pour over... - 29.1609
Zucchini Cauliflower Toss
Cut 18-inch square of heavy foil; place vegetables in center.
Combine oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; drizzle atop.
Bring up opposite edges of foil and, leaving a little space for expansion of steam, tightly seal top, then each... - 28.1323
Cauliflower Pecan Salad
Blanch flowerets in hot, salted water for 2 minutes; drain, then chill.
Keep all ingredients separate until time to serve.
Then toss together with horseradish mustard dressing. - 26.654
Deep Fried Gobi In Tomato Gravy
This is a curry that looks a lot like Manchurian but tastes different. It is a very Indianized version. This dish is served best with rotis. - 0
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0