- » Party Casserole
Party Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party casserole recipes.
Big Eddie's Rigatoni
Tried & true, this is one of our all-time favorite casseroles! It's easy to put together, and if your family loves Italian food, this will become one of your all-time favorites, too! - 133.418
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Betty's Flavorful Chicken And Dressing Casserole
For all those people who think that they are challenged in the kitchen, here is a lifesaver. The Chicken and Dressing Casserole can be made easily with no fuss involved. Watch and learn how to prepare this. - 125.859
Monte Cristo Casserole
So easy, super delicious, a real crowd pleaser and can be put together in the morning and baked when you get home from work! I get tons of requests for this dish, and it is perfect for pot luck get togethers. IF you have any leftovers, slice and freeze then... - 124.74
Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
This casserole is so delicious you could serve it as dessert. It is a great side dish for any time of celebration, specially Thanksgiving. It is easy to make and will be a hit at your table! - 122.922
Chicken Casserole Supreme
Delicious enough for a holiday dinner, easy enough for a weeknight supper, Chicken Casserole Supreme will have you going back for seconds! - 119.111
Betty's Parmesan Chicken Casserole With Wild Rice
Looking up for ways to use up your leftover chicken? Try this hearty parmesan chicken casserole with zesty wild rice. This warm, bubbly casserole makes for a convenient and comforting weeknight meal. Stream the video recipe for more on this. - 118.439
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
I found myself staring at a tempting block of Pepper Jack Cheese today and wondered to myself “self, how would this block of cheese be best served?” A quick survey of what I had laying around the house resolved this short lived dilemma and this is how my... - 117.887
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey! But what about the vegetarians? They are the ones who think “there is nothing in this for me.” Watch the video to know how to make a vegetarian turkey. Yes you read correctly, the chef gives an easy step-by-step... - 117.673
One of our all-time favorite deli sandwiches...in a casserole! This delicious dish is so easy to make, and can even be made the night before for a stress-free brunch. - 117.018
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 111.124
Jamaican Inspired Ground Beef & Yam Casserole
Easy, affordable, versatile and satisfying, no dish perhaps is so gratifying to the soul and taste buds than yummy beef and yam pie. This Jamaican inspired dish melds in different flavors and textures to create a firework of taste. This video shows how to... - 109.853
Pizza Pasta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add... - 109.515
Green Bean And Mushroom Casserole
Want to cook a Thanksgiving meal? Try this Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole! The different methods of cooking like boiling the green beans, preparing the mushroom sauce and finally, assembling and baking the complete dish, gives this meal a thumbs up from... - 108.411
Quick Pizza Casserole
Want to prepare a meal with the help of kids? Chef Tawnya seems to be an expert at getting kids into the kitchen and thus this recipe can also be made with kids around to help you. The pizza is with the pasta base and she gives an important tip to making... - 107.468
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Shell Casserole
This casserole is really simple and so delicious that you won’t want to ever make any other pasta casserole again! Take the ingredients out of your pantry cupboard and make this for dinner tonight! It’s a delicious bake, that would suit the giant pasta... - 105.242
Great recipe to make for a family or gathering. Can be made ahead. You can make the sauce any way you want or follow ours in another video. - 101.144
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Take a look at this step by step video to make chili cheese hot dog casserole. Make this great dish this winter to carry to your friend's house or to watch a game or for kids. The recipe is so simple and can be made with only four ingredients. So see this... - 96.4031
How To Make The Best Green Bean Casserole!
Make your Thanksgiving more enjoyable with this wonderful green bean casserole. Check out this great video to make a simple and easy meal that would surely turn out to be absolutely mind blowing. This amazing video is a must watch! - 95.2567
Tater Tot Casserole With Ground Beef
Cooking different dishes for kids and elders can be daunting at times. So, Tina is making a kids recipe Tater Tot Casserole with Ground Beef for Nikko. It is very healthy and popular kids dish but even elders can enjoy it. Tina is talking about the cooking... - 94.1939
If you like it cheesy, you are going to love this! This has all the good stuff - ricotta, cream cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan. Hearty tubes of cooked manicotti are stuffed with an opulent blend of ricotta, cream cheese, and parmesan and baked blanketed... - 92.9083
Tinas Kinda Cassoulet
Chef is cooking a sort of Cassoulet Style which is a French style with great ease in a shallow skillet, pretty simple dish with no hard and fast rules to stick. Those who want a soupy chicken dish for a twist in the taste can try this. The sizzling sound of... - 87.6615
Hash Brown And Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Holidays were never so exciting without a delicious and satisfying hash brown and cheddar cheese casserole. Take a look at this video to make a this recipe not only for holidays but for gatherings or parties too. Add this cheesy yummy American dish to your... - 80.5175
Semi-sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding
This Semi Sweet Chocolate Cesserole Pudding is indeed a great treat for those who do not want their desserts to be overly sweet. Try out this rather simple recipe for Semi Sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding and delight in! - 51.2409
Artichoke Lobster Newburg Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Artichoke Lobster Newburg - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Artichoke Lobster Newburg has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 51.1706
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 50.9636
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 50.4094
Rock Lobster Party Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Rock Lobster Party Casserole - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Rock Lobster Party Casserole has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 50.2016
Green Rice Casserole
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Green Rice Casserole? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Green Rice Casserole. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Green... - 49.4396
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole
Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole is tasty and filling. There was a point of time when I used to make this dish every weekend, Why don't you try the Ground Beef And Wild Rice Casserole for yourself, then you will understand why we love it! - 49.3744
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Casserole recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Casserole is simple and leaves not much mess! - 49.3689
Strasbourg Goose Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the goose into pieces as desired.
3. In a non stick skillet, fry goose meat until browned well on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Cut onion into halves.
6. Peel quince, stone and... - 48.7561
Casserole Of Fillet Of Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This casserole of fillet of flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 48.7304
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 48.4737
Eggplant And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Peel and dice eggplant into 2 inch cubes.
Boil in salted water about 15 minutes.
Drain well and mash.
Saute bell pepper, garlic, onion, and celery in olive oil.
Add sauteed vegetables to mashed... - 48.2889
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 48.2798
Are eggplants your favorite. If yes, then now you no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This eggplant-tomato casserole is a great choice whether for dinner tonight or... - 48.0121
Oyster Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Spray cooking oil over a medium skillet. Heat over medium flame. Add in the mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Saute till they soften. Drain the... - 48.0088
Green Bean Cashew And Mushroom Casserole
Cook beans in 1 inch of boiling salted water; drain.
Saute nuts in butter for 5 minutes; remove nuts.
Add mushrooms to butter and cook until lightly browned.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add beans, half of nuts,... - 47.8239
Carrot And Potato Casserole
Here I am, leaking out my family's Carrot And Potato Casserole recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the key ingredient. Carrot And Potato Casserole served as Side Dish is the best food to pep... - 47.7038
Sunday Night Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the bottom and sides of a shallow 2-quart casserole with buttered bread, buttered side down.
3) In a bowl, place all remaining ingredients.
4) Stir the ingredients in bowl, well until blended.
5)... - 47.6925
Spicy Pork Casserole
1. In a non stick frying pan add oil.
2. Add meat. Dry fry till the meat turns brown. Remove from pan.
3. Add oil. Heat.
4. Add leek, garlic, onion and red pepper with 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the vegetables are... - 47.648
Carrot Vegetarian Casserole
1. Add carrots to a bowl and blanch them for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Take a bowl and add butter, eggs, milk or cream, fresh sage or dried thyme and cheese. Blend together by beating it with hand mixer.
4. Croutons... - 47.621
Mexican Bean Casserole
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, green chili peppers, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.5652
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 47.4381
1) In saucepan add ground beef and onion. Sauté until brown.
2) Drain the beef.
3) Transfer into slow cooker.
4) Add salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and flour.
5) Stir in water, bouillon, and wine. Mix thoroughly.
6) Cook covered on low for... - 47.3917
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 47.3644
Crunchy Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch ovenproof casserole dish with butter.
3) In a bowl, stir together the condensed soup, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Put aside 1 cup of the potato chips and 2... - 47.3136
Three Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) In an electric blender, add in the cottage cheese, Neufchatel cheese, eggs and milk. Process to get a smooth mixture.
4) In a medium sized mixing... - 47.2737
Rigatoni Party Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Add cooked rigatoni, pepper, olives, pimiento, oregano and 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
4) Toss lightly.
5) Transfer to a shallow casserole.
6) In a bowl,... - 47.2152
Bohemian Chicken Casserole
Bohemian Chicken Casserole is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Bohemian Chicken Casserole dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.1485
Wild Rice And Sausage Casserole
Crumble sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 11 to 15 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring to break apart 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Drain and set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine mushrooms, celery and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8... - 47.0707
Taco Skillet Casserole
This taco skillet casserole is a beef and tortilla casserole prepared with cheese, tomato sauce and chili powder. Cooked woith a heaping of mexican flavors to it, this taco skillet casserole can be made for parties or family dinner special. Mind the heat... - 47.0439
Ham And Noodle Casserole
I bet this is the best recipe for Ham and Noodle Casserole I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Ham and Noodle Casserole can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 47.0219
Tuna And Spinach Casserole
After rinsing spinach in cold water, break drained spinach into pieces, removing tough center stems.
Cook in a covered 2-quart casserole, 4 minutes, until spinach softens.
Drain and reserve.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Put mushroom liquid... - 47.0002
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 46.9457
Meal In One Casserole
1) In a saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat.
2) Cook the meat until itis no longer pink.
3) Drain the meat and out into a slow cooker.
4) Layer with green pepper, corn, and mushrooms.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
6) Pour the salsa... - 46.8491
Fresh Vegetable Casserole
The fresh vegetable casserole is prepared with mushrooms and tomatoes along with onions. Baked with white sauce and brandy, the fresh vegetable casserole is flavored with lemon juice and topped with parsley before popping it in the oven. - 46.8285
Creamed Spinach Casserole
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or... - 46.7844
Turkey Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Toss in the hot, cooked egg noodles with the boursin cheese till the noodles are well coated.
3) Add in the turkey slices.
4) In a skillet, melt butter. Saute the onion and garlic till they soften.
5)... - 46.7311
Squash Corn Casserole
1. Cut the squash into four equal pieces.
2. With a knife, carefully scoop out the seeds and membrane from the pieces.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the squash pieces and water.
4. Cover the casserole and place it in the... - 46.7221
Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole
Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.6893
French Onion Casserole
1) In a skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions till tender.
2) Stir in flour and pepper.
3) Add bouillon and sherry.
4) Blend well and stir till thick.
5) Shift to 1-quart casserole.
6) In the skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter and toss... - 46.5995
Herbed Seafood Casserole
In saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups (500 mL) salted water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed.
Stir in egg and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the parsley.
Meanwhile, in large skillet,... - 46.5451
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
Hot Fruit Casserole
This recipes is for a hot casserole of dried fruits. It is sweet and tangy due to some of the dried fruits included such as apricots. It has one of those great crispy macaroon-based cookie toppings on it. It is served as an accompaniment to the main meal. - 46.4722
Rich Enchilada Casserole
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 can of tomato sauce, green chili peppers, olives and chili powder.
In a lightly greased 2-quart oblong baking dish, place 3 tortillas.
They may slightly overlap.
Layer with the meat mixture, onions and... - 46.3724
Praline Yam Casserole
Scrub yams or sweet potatoes.
Cut off woody portions and ends.
In a 4 quart Dutch oven cook yams, covered, in enough boiling, salted water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Peel and cut up yams.
Mash yams with a potato... - 46.3644
Sausage Rice Casserole
Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In 3-quart casserole, combine broth, white and wild... - 46.3463
Turkey Noodle Casserole
Peel skin from roasted turkey and strip meat from bones.
Cut meat in slivers and set aside.
If you wish, make turkey broth by boiling bones and skin in 2 quarts water seasoned with 2 teaspoons salt.
Pour through wire strainer and reserve; discard bones and... - 46.326
Zucchini Custard Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices, then into quarter slices.
Place zucchini in colander; set colander in a bowl or in the sink.
Sprinkle zucchini with salt; stir thoroughly.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a medium saucepan,... - 46.3085
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.2935
Texas Star Crab Meat Casserole
Combine the crab meat, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl; chill, covered, until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Whisk in the flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Stir... - 46.273
Green Chile And Fish Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper, lightly over fillets.
3. Take electric skillet and melt butter in it, over medium heat (350°).
4. Stir in lemon juice.
5. Combine fillets to the skillet.
6.... - 46.2097
Mexican Rice Casserole
The mexcan rice casserole is prepared with uncooked rice and bacon. Prepared with onions and meat browned and cooked with tomatoes, rice and chili, seasoned together, the mexican rice casserole is simmered together till rice is done. - 46.209
Corned Beef Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease large oven proof casserole pot with butter.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, add flour and mix well, using a whisk.
5. Add milk gradually, mix well and cook on a... - 46.1359
1 In a pan, add butter and saute mushrooms until tender.
2 Add in the onions and tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
3 Blend in flour along with cream.
4 Pour in the sherry and mix the seasonings.
5 Combine the shrimps.
6 In a buttered... - 46.0459
Party Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, add fryers. Stir in wine, salt and enough water to cover the fryers.
3) Simmer until done to the desired consistency.
4) Remove the chicken from the skillet. Let the broth remain in the... - 46.0435
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 46.0415
Peppery Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the... - 45.972
Curried Lobster Casserole
An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available. - 45.9189
Fillets Of Sole En Casserole
1) In a skillet, add parsley, green onions, salt, pepper, wine and water and allow to boil.
2) Drop in the fish and poach for 10 minutes.
3) Transfer the fish to a shallow broiler-proof casserole, and continue boiling the liquid in the skillet till... - 45.8896
1 In a bowl, mix butter with hot rice and stir.
2 In another bowl, mix cheese, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Heat over low heat until the cheese is melted.
4 In buttered baking dish, arrange in layers starting with rice then a layer of... - 45.8801
Florentine Cheese Casserole
Boil noodles in large quantity of salted water about 12 minutes.
While noodles are boiling, mix cottage cheese with cream cheese, sour cream, spinach and white wine until almost smooth.
Add onions, salt, pepper and nutmeg to cottage cheese mixture.
Mix... - 45.8671
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Drain fat from skillet; set aside... - 45.8644
Party Beef Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the cubed beef with a mixture of flour, Season-All and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the cubed beef on all sides in salad oil or bacon drippings.
4) In a 2 quart... - 45.8496
Corn Topped Casserole
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef and oil.
2) Add soup and milk and stir.
3) Heat thoroughly
4) Transfer content into 1-quart baking dish.
5) Add remaining ingredients and mix.
6) Spoon the mixture over meat.
7) Bake at 350° for 15 to 20... - 45.7619
Cheese And White Wine Casserole
Trim bread slices.
Spread with garlic butter.
Cut in strips.
Line sides and bottom of shallow earthenware casserole with strips, buttered side down.
Mix beaten eggs lightly with wine and chicken bouillon.
Season with salt, mustard, paprika and cayenne.
Add... - 45.7449
Would you like to try a fabulous Soybean Casserole recipe? A delicious Soybean Casserole gets its taste from Beans. If you want to make a nice Soybean Casserole than you would need only 50 minutes. It is an ideal Main Dish. You don't need to think more. Just... - 45.6539
Chicken Almond Casserole
1) Boil salted water and cook the noodles in it till tender and then, drain them.
2) In a 2 quart greased casserole, layer the noodles.
3) Make the oven ready at 400 degrees.
4) In a hot saucepan, cook together the milk, soup, mustard,... - 45.6227
Spicy Squash And Pepper Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Coat an oven proof casserole dish or baking dish with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. In a large sized skillet, coat with cooking spray. Heat skillet.
4. Once hot, add onions and peppers, mix well... - 45.621
Chicken Casserole Elegante
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms,... - 45.6095
Tex Mes Turkey Casserole
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, crushing with potato masher; bring to boil.
Reduce... - 45.5633
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s casserole with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased casseroles, place an even layer of... - 45.5426
Spicy Tuna Casserole
Cook macaroni in boiling unsalted water for 5 to 6 minutes or till almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook celery and onion in hot oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes and soup.
Add vegetables, cheese, basil, marjoram, thyme, red pepper, and... - 45.5148
Beef Bird Casserole
1. Take 2 sheets of waxed paper, and inside in flatten meat slices, with the help of a heavy mallet
2. In a skillet, heat butter, also saute onion and garlic
3. In a skillet, add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes
4. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.4812