- » Party Candy
Party Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party candy recipes.
Candy Cane Cookies
Talk about a fun cookie to make with the kids! They love molding these buttery, soft cookies. You will need to leave them in the fridge overnight so make sure you allot the time for this. One of our viewers stated they add peppermint extract to the red dough... - 134.132
Brazilian Treat Brigadeiro
How about serving a snack that is apt for adults as well as the kids? The chef in the video shows the recipe for Brigadeiro which is a Brazilian treat. Any part in Brazil is incomplete without these Brigadeiro. It’s a simple recipe if you follow chef's step... - 127.118
Candy Cane Thumbprint Cookie
Soft sugar cookies with just a kiss of peppermint! Vickie & Jo Ann share one of their favorite recipes for a sweet holiday treat. - 126.693
Homemade Healthy Halloween Treats
Brown Rice Krispy Treats and Popcorn Balls! These Veggie Kitchen's version of old time favorites. Brown Rice Krispy Treats is a delicious snack that brings back memories of childhood treats. Just like Mom used to make! The Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls have a... - 124.516
Easy Cashew Brittle In The Microwave
Got a party you have been invited and you've got less time to cook than you ever thought, this will take not more than 10 minutes to put together. You don't want to miss it. This cashew brittle is a twist on the peanut brittle. No candy thermometers or fancy... - 122.363
Candy Cane Martini
Candy Cane Martini is another addition to the list of exotic martinis served all over the world. The base of this drink is vanilla vodka that gives it a nice flavor. Give it a go! - 116.253
The Cotton Candy Carousel Cocktail
The Cotton Candy Carousel Cocktail is a lightly pink cocktail recipe with lightly flavorful taste which may remind you of a flavored water more than a beastly drink.
As would be imagined, the cotton candy carousel brings cotton candy flavor in a very... - 115.733
Best Toffee Ever
How to make the Best Toffee in the world. David L. Spies cooks up a batch of toffee that includes only four ingredients; Butter, Sugar, Kona Coffee glazed Macadamia Nuts and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. - 114.641
Quick And Easy Candy Apple Cookies
This is a creative spin on the traditional fall favorite- Candy Apples. Watch Brit make Candy Apple Cookies. Why Cookies? Because candy apples are pretty messy to eat and quite difficult to get right. This version of candy apples does not need you to make a... - 114.215
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 113.729
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Coconut Strawberry Candy
If you are searching for a perfect recipe for Halloween or any festive treats, these coconut strawberry candies are just ideal. It is exceptionally simple and all you do is to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Follow the guidelines given by the chef in the... - 107.03
Chocolate Marshmallow Krispie Treats
These are wicked but so very sweet! Never before something so bad has been so good! Watch Barry and his adorable little assistant Phoebe make these wicked treats for Ben’s birthday. Let alone kids, the adults too always want more than one, so make plenty! - 105.903
The Irish Candy Cocktail
Learn how to make the after dinner drink, the Irish Candy. It's a not too sweet, not too fruity - just perfect after dinner. This is a good drink to add to your cocktails repertoire. Cheers! - 99.3016
The Candy Apple Cocktail
This drinks sure has a lot of verve! The Candy Apple Cocktail is a Veev Acai recipe with a nice rounded sweet apple finish. Imagine a juicy acai berry mingled with that of a soft supple red apple. Can you resist? Of course not! Watch and learn this recipe... - 99.1666
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
Angel Food Vegan Marshmallow Kit
Are you a marshmallow fan and have recently adapted vegan diet? Then there is good news, you wont have to give up on marshmallows as the chef in the video uses a ready to make vegan marshmallow kit that has agar agar as the main ingredient to get the right... - 89.9513
Classic Buckeye Candy Treats
Whether it is a candy, cookie or just a treat these old fashioned morsels are hard to resist. Everyone will absolutely love it. Buckeye Candy Treats will definitely hit a home run every time you make it. Surprisingly, it is pretty simple to make. Enjoy the... - 89.1702
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Rosemary's Butter Toffee
Whip out your candy thermometers and make some of this delicious chocolate and almond topped toffee. This is the perfect confection of finely chopped toasted almonds, lots of dark chocolate, and buttery smooth, crunchy toffee. It is so addictive and makes... - 83.1345
Old Fashioned Candy Apples With Coconut Topping
Apples in dessert recipes are always good and make excellent confectionaries when candied. The video shows how to make candied apples in the old fashioned way after coating with caramel mixture and rolling over grated coconut. A treat for apple and coconut... - 80.2505
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9465
Something that kids will love n9ot only to look at but to eat as well! Here is the recipe for Rainbow candy! A delicious snack, this candy is great for a midday snack. I love to pop one myself whenever i experience andy sweet carvings! Trust me, prepare this... - 51.6848
Sesame Toffee Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Toast sesame seed in the oven 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a bowl cream butter and sugar and mix well adding egg and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift flour with spices, mix well with creamed mixture... - 51.1811
Sugared Date Squares
Your search for great a delicious snack to kill the sweet carvings ends here. Try out these Sugared Date Squares. Filled with the goodness of dates, this is a great recipe. I love the crunch of the walnuts added to this. Make it and let me know what you think... - 50.7428
Sugar Plum Ring
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, the 1/3 cup sugar, shortening, salt, and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
Add yeast and eggs.
Add remaining flour or enough to make soft dough.
Place in greased bowl turning once to grease... - 50.0473
Finally a Buttermilk Candy recipe that your palate will fall in love with! Different from regular candy, this recipe has buttermilk as the main ingredient, and is served as a snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know... - 49.8899
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
Candy Cane Twists
These Candy Cane Twists are the best that I've ever known. Try these irresistible Christmas cookies with candied cherry for your next celebrations. Your suggestions for these Candy Cane Twists are welcome. - 49.7203
Easy Peach Raisin Crisp
Place peaches in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice and apple pie spice.
Spread evenly over bottom of dish.
Set... - 49.5806
Sweet and sexy chocolate. - 49.3209
Pork De Lite
Unwrap asparagus and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted.
Place onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in pork, asparagus and mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to... - 49.1301
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
Les Orielles De Cochon
The Les Orielles De Cochon is a cajun sweet treat or dessert prepared with flour, eggs and sugar along with milk and cane syrup. Fried in shortening, the Les Orielles De Cochon are drizzled with syrup and topped with pecan nuts to finish. - 48.7683
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 48.5113
Candy Bar Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate arrange the pie crust.
3) Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Take off from oven and cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) Halve candy bars lengthwise. Make into... - 48.3751
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Cherry Eclairs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Cherry Eclairs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 48.34
Lemon Coconut Candy
Here is a unique kind of candy... Lemon Coconut Candy! Served as a snack, this is a great midday sweet to toss into your mouth. A delicious combination of lime gelatin and coconut, along with vanilla, this is a great recipe. I am certain you too enjoy this! - 48.1471
Candy Bar Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, make the crust by mixing crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts.
3. In an ungreased baking pan pour this mixture.
4. Bake 5 minutes and... - 47.8443
This Easter Nests recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus in my cookbook! You can serve Easter Nests as a yummy Dessert. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Easter Nests recipe. - 47.7827
Candy Cane Coffee Cake
This Candy Cane Coffee Cake is absolutely fabulous ! Serve this apricot and cherries cake glazed with confectioner's sugar and topped with maraschino cherries with a cup of hot coffee to your friends at your next party. They are surely going to love it. Try... - 47.7598
Chocolate Cream Drops
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and the chocolate and mix well
3. Add the sugar to the pan and mix well
4. Beat in one egg at a time and then gradually beat in the sour cream and vanilla and mix well... - 47.7475
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 47.6301
Lemon Candy Canes
These Lemon Candy Canes are a sure treat for a celebration. Try out these tangy walnut canes with lemony frostings for your party dessert. Your suggestions for this Lemon Candy Canes are welcome. - 47.5881
1. Pre-heat oven to 275° F.
2. In a bowl, add egg white (at room temperature), water, salt, and spices; using a hand blender, beat until foamy.
3. Slowly, add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
4. One by one,... - 47.5081
Introduce this Strawberry Divinity to your yearning taste buds, and you will crave nothing else for a long time! This recipe uses strawberry gelatin. Great as a snack, this satisfies the sweet carvings too. Make this Strawberry Divinity for your family today... - 47.3985
Butterfinger Candy Bar Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop 6 candy bars and keep aside, then chop remaining 2 candy bars and keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, water, flour and salt together; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the melted... - 47.346
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 47.261
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 46.9762
Orange Butter Gems
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with mace and salt.
4. Add 1 cup of the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture.
5. Beat in... - 46.8731
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 46.8343
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 46.8214
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 46.6449
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl combine all crust ingredients until crumb mixture forms.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 x 13" pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 12-15 minutes.
Sprinkle marsh-mallows over entire surface while hot, and return to oven 1-2 minutes... - 46.4664
Nutty Candy Squares
1. In a Dutch oven, mix sugar, milk, and cardamom mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
4. Take away from heat; add butter (do not... - 46.2185
Lemon Candy Ice Cream Pie
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well using a fork.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup of the above mixture.
3) Transfer the remaining breadcrumbs mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down the mixture firmly to... - 46.1213
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 46.1141
1) Preheat oven at 375° F.
2) Grease cookie sheets.
3) In a bowl, add butter and sugar, and cream the mix till light.
4) Mix in egg and egg yolk, chocolate, milk, and vanilla.
5) In another bowl, sift flour with soda, baking powder, and... - 46.0527
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 46.0373
Caramel Nut Squares
Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. If you love caramel, then this recipe will be a delight! Caramel-Nut Squares works with adults and kids. Just 45 minutes in the oven and you have a delicious storable snack!! - 45.9972
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
The aroma of this Perfect Divinity will have the family right inside your kitchen! A lip-smacking dish, this recipe completes your stocked away snacks. Filled with nuts and flavored with vanilla, this is a must-try! - 45.9172
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 45.7747
Candy Cake Castle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly brush eight dry, clean condensed-soup cans and one baking pan, 13x9x2, well with vegetable oil.
3) Using parchment paper line bottoms of each and grease the... - 45.7288
Butter an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Butter the side of a 2-1/2- or 3-quart saucepan.
Add granulated and brown sugars, cream, milk and butter or margarine.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar just dissolves and mixture boils.
Boil without... - 45.7018
Chocolate Fudge Hash Candy
Cook chocolate and milk over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended.
Add corn syrup, sugar, salt, hashish and pot.
Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Lower heat and keep simmering, without stirring, until a small soft... - 45.5081
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
Oatmeal Candy Jumbos
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add all ingredients except the candies.
3) Beat at a low speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the candies.
5) Arrange by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
6) Place in oven for... - 45.2831
Cream butter until light and fluffy, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until smooth.
Scoop up by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls, shape into balls and arrange 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
With little finger, make deep dents in... - 45.2771
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
French Chocolate Balls
1. Grease a baking sheet or line it with wax paper.
2. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof bowl, empty chocolate chips.
3. Place in the microwave and melt, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir remaining ingredients into the... - 45.2127
Place strawberries in large bowl.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Chop into small pieces.
Place 1 cup water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place gelatin in large... - 45.1419
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.1269
Candy Cane Pie
Blend cracker crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar to- gether; press firmly against bottom and side of 9- inch pie plate.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Combine chocolate, 1/2 cup sugar and milk in top of double... - 45.0274
On a surface sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, knead almond paste.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
To coloir almond paste, leave 1 piece of almond paste as it is.
Color the second piece with red food coloring.
Color the third piece with yellow food... - 44.896
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 44.8027
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.6152
Almond And Cherry Bars
1. In an electric mixer, place cherries and almonds. Grind till course.
2. Remove on to a bowl and add coconut. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, almond extract and honey and cream well.
4. Add ground mixture and mix well.
5.... - 44.5139
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 44.4516
Mixed Fruit Candy
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated... - 44.3635
Chocolate Kisses 26th
Chocolate kisses are a recipe for special occasion may be wedding anniversary or birthday. This simple and easy recipe is a must for Valentines. If you want to learn how to prepare tiny chocolate kisses, here is the recipe. - 44.2818
Brown Sugar Peanut Brittle
In heavy 3-quart saucepan combine sugars, corn syrup, water, and dash salt.
Cook and stir till sugars dissolve.
When syrup boils, blend in butter.
Stir frequently after mixture reaches thread stage and candy thermometer registers 230°.
Add peanuts when... - 44.2064
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 44.1842
Combine eggs, brown sugar, dates, rice krispies, walnuts and milk in large heavy skillet.
Set over medium low heat and cook slowly, stirring often, until very thick, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
Cool to... - 44.1672
Cream butter and 1 tablespoon orange rind until fluffy.
Add brown sugar, mixing well.
Add eggs, and beat until blended.
Combine flour and salt, stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in chopped walnuts or pecans.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square baking... - 44.1655
Peanut Butter Divinity
In buttered 2-quart saucepan, mix granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260°.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites with... - 44.161
An introduction to this Divinity Delight to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come! This snack is made with pecans and coconut. It is the perfect choice for a sweet craving. A must-try delicious... - 44.1349
Combine 1/2 cup butter, sugar, cocoa and egg in top of double boiler.
Set over simmering water and cook and stir until thick and smooth, about 5 minutes.
Stir in 1 tsp vanilla.
Combine graham wafer crumbs, coconut and nuts and stir into chocolate... - 44.0807
1) Heat a heavy skillet.
2) Add sesame seeds and toast till light brown. Keep aside for later use.
3) In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame and coconut.
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and form into... - 44.0294
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 44.0148
1) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
2) Remove stems of the apples and insert skewers into stem ends.
3) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water.
4) Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar... - 43.9931
Peanut Ripple Divinity
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, mix sugar, water, and syrup.
2. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase the heat to high, cook without stirring, until mixture reaches hard ball stage (260°).
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat... - 43.9568
Swedish Fruit Balls
Melt the butter in a metal 9-inch square baking pan.
Tilt the pan to coat the bottom evenly; set aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the brown sugar, flour, and baking soda; mix in the can died fruits.
Stir into the eggs; mix... - 43.9277
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 43.9088
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Grease a baking tray with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Add egg whites to bowl and beat using an electric beater until the mixture is stiff... - 43.8456
1. About "Prasad"- It is a food granted with blessings by the guru or spiritual teacher to those who partake of it.
2. For making this prasad, chop the dates, almonds and cashews.
3. In a large cast-iron frying pan or a large saucepan... - 43.7566
Party Candy Recipes By Category