- » Party Canapes
Party Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party canapes recipes.
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2) Transfer half into a second bowl.
3) Halve eggs and remove the yolks. Press through a sieve and add into mixture in one bowl.
4) Blend the mixture.
5) Cover the bowl... - 39.1092
Trim crust from loaf of bread, making bread an even rectangle.
Slice bread horizontally into 7 (3/8-inch-thick) slices.
Spread a very thin layer of Tomato Butter over one side of 3 or 4 bread slices, spread a very thin layer of Herb Butter over one side of... - 37.4898
Mix all ingredients together except bread and tomatoes.
Season to taste, spread mixture over bread slices and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
If desired. - 33.2792
1. Blend butter or margarine, cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth in a medium-size bowl; spoon half into a second bowl.
2. Halve eggs; remove yolks; press through a sieve and blend into mixture in one bowl. Cover bowl and set aside with whites... - 28.9018
Coffee Party Canapes
1. Put small slices of cheese or grated cheese on top, after the shells have been filled.
2. Serve Coffee Party Canapes hot for breakfast. - 28.843
You May Also Like!
Party Caviare Canapes
1. Take a skillet, add some oil and fry the bread rounds until they brown on both sides.
2. Drain on paper towel.
3. Scoop out yolks from hard-boiled eggs and pass them through fine sieve and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Chop the whites... - 39.7028
Egg And Olive Canapes
Mash all ingredients except bread together, until mixture is smooth.
Trim crust from thin slices of whole wheat bread.
Cut each slice of bread into four small squares and toast in a slow oven.
Spread squares with egg and olive mixture; garnish with... - 29.4186
Hot Chicken Canapes
Drain chicken; chop fine.
Mix chicken, seasonings, sherry and mayonnaise; pile onto toast rounds.
Broil until bubbly. - 30.9049
Brie With Pear And Black Pepper Party Snack
A gourmet style appetizer for a cocktail party that amateur cooks can make to impress their high-maintenance guests. I made these for my friend's bachelorette party and boy!, did the girls love them. Pears, brie and crackers is indeed a fool-proof,... - 136.416
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Drain and flake tuna; combine tuna, cheese, sherry and pepper.
Cut toast into quarters; spread with tuna mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. - 21.4547
Clam And Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine clams, cheese, and seasoning together.
3) Spread on toast round and broil for a few minutes.
4) Check for seasoning and serve. - 33.7214
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet, brown meat until crisp them remove from heat and crumble.
3) Combine cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and milk and spread over the crumbled bacon.
4) Apply the bacon mixture over the toasts... - 35.9337
Combine eggs, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, parsley, olives, paprika and onion salt; mix thoroughly.
Cover egg mixture; set aside for 30 minutes.
Toast bread slices on one side in small amount of butter in hot skillet.
Spread untoasted side of bread slice with... - 34.7339
Clam And Cheese Canapes
1. Drain and set aside contents of minced clams.
2. Rub inside surfaces of bowl with cut side of garlic clove.
3. Cream thoroughly in bowl, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
4. Blend in minced clams. Spread on canape bases. Garnish with... - 29.5674
Hot Tuna Canapes
1 Drain and flake tuna.
2 Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
4 For each canape, place cucumber slice on the toast round, pile tuna... - 43.7686
Party Canapes Recipes By Category