- » Party Canapes
Party Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party canapes recipes.
Trim crust from loaf of bread, making bread an even rectangle.
Slice bread horizontally into 7 (3/8-inch-thick) slices.
Spread a very thin layer of Tomato Butter over one side of 3 or 4 bread slices, spread a very thin layer of Herb Butter over one side of... - 39.594
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2) Transfer half into a second bowl.
3) Halve eggs and remove the yolks. Press through a sieve and add into mixture in one bowl.
4) Blend the mixture.
5) Cover the bowl... - 38.5797
Mix all ingredients together except bread and tomatoes.
Season to taste, spread mixture over bread slices and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
If desired. - 35.5082
1. Blend butter or margarine, cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth in a medium-size bowl; spoon half into a second bowl.
2. Halve eggs; remove yolks; press through a sieve and blend into mixture in one bowl. Cover bowl and set aside with whites... - 30.3868
Coffee Party Canapes
1. Put small slices of cheese or grated cheese on top, after the shells have been filled.
2. Serve Coffee Party Canapes hot for breakfast. - 30.1881
You May Also Like!
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Drain and flake tuna; combine tuna, cheese, sherry and pepper.
Cut toast into quarters; spread with tuna mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. - 20.8352
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients and then blend well.
3) Lighly brown toast and spread the mixture over it.
4) Bake at 350 degree for 5 minutes.
5) Season to taste and serve. - 34.4419
Egg And Olive Canapes
Mash all ingredients except bread together, until mixture is smooth.
Trim crust from thin slices of whole wheat bread.
Cut each slice of bread into four small squares and toast in a slow oven.
Spread squares with egg and olive mixture; garnish with... - 29.6721
Party Caviare Canapes
1. Take a skillet, add some oil and fry the bread rounds until they brown on both sides.
2. Drain on paper towel.
3. Scoop out yolks from hard-boiled eggs and pass them through fine sieve and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Chop the whites... - 39.3644
Hot Tuna Canapes
1 Drain and flake tuna.
2 Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
4 For each canape, place cucumber slice on the toast round, pile tuna... - 44.1361
1. Mix sour cream, anchovy paste, and onion salt together.
2. Spread over canape bases and top with rolled anchovies. - 21.2725
Combine eggs, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, parsley, olives, paprika and onion salt; mix thoroughly.
Cover egg mixture; set aside for 30 minutes.
Toast bread slices on one side in small amount of butter in hot skillet.
Spread untoasted side of bread slice with... - 34.6559
1) With a fork mash the sardines.
2) Mix the sardine mix with the seasoning and stir well.
3) Spread the mixture on toast rounds.
4) Garnish with green olives or hard-cooked sliced eggs and serve. - 36.9416
Drain and mash the tuna fish.
Blend in the anchovy paste, tomatoes, green peppers, Worcestershire sauce and Russian dressing.
Heap on the toast. - 30.81
Clam And Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine clams, cheese, and seasoning together.
3) Spread on toast round and broil for a few minutes.
4) Check for seasoning and serve. - 36.1262
Party Canapes Recipes By Category