- » Party Beverage
Party Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party beverage recipes.
Fat-free Banana Ice Cream Floats
Feelin' Floaty?! Come float on a float and eat a float with me today as I share this super yummy and satisfying summer treat with you! Savor up the flavor and share with family and friends! Or... perhaps just eat the whole thing yourself! ;) This fat-free... - 131.091
Eggnog is a rich and delicious treat at any winter party. It dates back to colonial America and our first president George Washington was quite a fan. - 128.918
Moroccan Rose Water And Strawberry Lemonade
Want to cool down this summer? Here is an amazing video for juice on hot summer days. This strawberry based juice is usually made during the holy month of Ramadan. Impress your family and friends with this sweet soothing lemonade to cool down. Surely this... - 128.915
Eggnog And White Cranberry Spritzer
During the winter holiday season there is nothing better then drinks like warm cider, egg nog and fruity punches to get you into the spirit of the season! But when you are strapped for time, coming up with creative drink ideas is the last thing on your mind.... - 128.85
Fresh Peach Lemonade: Mother's Day Brunch
I can't think of too many things as refreshing as a ice cold glass of homemade peach lemonade. Made with nothing but sweet peaches, tart lemons, sugar and water. This fresh peach lemonade recipe comes together quick and easy using homemade peach syrup, no... - 128.605
How To Make Scary Halloween Punch
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a freaky punch for Halloween with a Ghoulish Ghost face frozen in time in ice for a creepy Halloween party punch. Drinks for parties, Beverages for bedeviled brigades of costumed creatures are bedazzled with your frozen freaky... - 127.41
Tasty Homemade Eggnog
Eggnog is a popular drink in the United States and Canada. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make the Eggnog. Eggnog is normally made on celebrations. Watch and learn from this video. - 126.488
When hot weather hits, there's nothing better than a super-refreshing lemon granita... very easy to make, no ice cream maker required! - 125.514
Farm Stand Lemonade
Cream? In Lemonade? Yes! It may seem odd at first, but this is so great! - 122.774
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Graham Crackers, and Whipped Cream...whaaat!? - 122.53
Halloween Ghost Hand Punch
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a Halloween Ghost Hand Punch. Drinks for parties, Beverages for bedeviled brigades of costumed creatures are bedazzled with your frozen freaky fruit friend, this ghoulish Halloween Ghost Hand Punch! Have a happy Halloween... - 121.083
Cold, Grey Weather got you down? Here's some Bright and Tart Flowery Lemonade to Gulp down and chase the Grey away! - 120.61
Panamanian Rice And Pineapple Chicha
This recipe was sent to me by our friend Antonio Cabarr on YouTube. It is an excellent and refreshing drink, perfect for a hot day. It is also a great way to use up pineapple peels. - 120.546
Shamrock Mint Smoothie
How about this mint chocolate chip smoothie. . .made with fresh mint leaves – such a treat! - 120.539
How To Make Bubble Tea
Soft, Chewy Rainbow Tapioca "Bubbles/Pearls" ...so fun to sluuurp through a straw...what you choose to blend into a creamy concoction is up to you but if you wanna stink it up, why not try Durian...ya heard right! - 120.494
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy- Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 119.606
Hot Vampire's Blood
Count Culinarian makes us his adult cocktail "Hot Vampire's Blood" - or Red Hot Chocolate. Whatever you call it, it's bloody good! - 119.288
Watermelon Lemonade Spritzer
A refreshing alternative to lemonade. This video shows how to prepare sparkling spritzer with watermelon and lemonade. Just right for the summertime - this cold and refreshing beverage is light and super simple to prepare. Naturally sweet, it is the perfect... - 118.116
Betty's Lemonade Pitcher -- 4th Of July
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Lemonade Pitcher for the 4th of July. This is an old fashioned Southern drink with a modern twist. - 116.383
Lynn's Peach Lemonade
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious, refreshing Peach Lemonade that is perfect for this time of year when peaches are in season. - 116.198
Sparkling Celebration Punch (non-alcoholic)
For a small party, these non-alcoholic drinks are a must. Simple ingredients and wonderful flavors make ths punch a winner. We really liked Monique's luscious low calories drinks. - 116.022
Ghoul Drool Halloween Drink
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a Halloween drink for parties that is Halloween pumpkin orange with drippy ghoul drool that will creep out your friends for a fun Halloween Trick or treat party. It's a special orange shake recipe with candy corn as a fun... - 115.576
Berries Summer Drink
Berries Summer Drink sweet, fresh, and can be easily spiked up ;-D enjoy! - 113.896
Betty's Mango Peach Smoothie With Milk & Protein Powder
Why go for a high-calorie breakfast when you can blend in a quick and easy nutrient dense smoothie at home. Betty whomps up a tasty, protein-dense fruity smoothie in seconds. It's so good and filling that you won't crave for anything throughout the day.... - 113.737
1. In a flat bottomed glass, add blackberry and thyme. Muddle it well.
2. Pour agave syrup and tequila in it. Mix it well with a muddler.
3. Strain it in a glass filled with ice cubes.
4. Serve blackberry margarita chill with thyme garnish. - 113.252
Homemade Giant Jelly Baby
Who says that jelly is just for kids? And who says that jelly baby shaped sweets should just be bite sized and limited to sweet shops? These two confectionery legends are destined to be together, and bigger and better! This Giant Baby Jelly is a huge jelly... - 113.251
French Pear Mocktail
The delicious flavor combination of pear, elderflower and ginger works great with or without alcohol. This recipe is the virgin version. Why try ours? Your guests will love this floral drink thats bursting with the flavors and aromas of spring. - 112.238
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 111.128
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 109.886
Lynn's Cherry Limeade
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cherry Limeade. This is a delicious drink and makes enough for company. Great for a hot summer day. - 109.868
Homemade Mulled Wine
Mulled Wine is a popular drink in the Europe. It is a traditional drink offered during Christmas time. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make Mulled Wine. Enjoy! - 109.617
Nutella Frangelico Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, take cream, and whip it well. Set aside or place it in refrigerator.
2. Place a saucepan on medium flame and pour milk in it.
3. Add nutella and whisk well.
4. In a glass pour frangelico, and top it with nutella milk... - 108.365
White Chocolate Mocha
A delicious drink. Great for the upcoming fall and winter weather. Very easy to make. - 107.633
Root Beer With Ice Cream
Root beer float looks just as tempting as any other float! Ready in just a few minutes, this is a good option to make the kids do their own glasses. Perfect idea for a hot summer day! If you would like to turn your into a “cocktail,” then bourbon’s the... - 107.542
Sparkling Christmas Mocktail
Startle your guests this Christmas with this Sparkling Christmas Mocktail. This drink is loaded with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh cranberries and peach juice gives it a nice body. Add your favorite bubbly if you want to turn it into a heart winning... - 106.845
Homemade Classic Cosmopolitan
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Classic Cosmopolitan then this recipe is apt for you. The Chef shows this easy and simple way to make the Homemade Classic Cosmopolitan. Watch and learn how to make it from this video - 106.153
There nothing better than some chilled homemade Strawberry Lemonade to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. You can involve your kids in the making of this drink and they will have fun with it. This recipe video is all about that. Cheers! - 104.9
Halloween Witches Brew - Peach Ice Tea
Peach ice tea is a nice Halloween recipe. Peach juice is a known heat crasher and so is ice tea. Together they made a nice summer time combination. You can use this combination along with some dry ice (frozen carbon di oxide) to make witches brew for... - 104.522
Betty's Holiday Cranberry Punch
1. In a punch bowl, place ice cubes.
2. Pour cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ale in it. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve holiday cranberry punch immediately.
You can make ice rings by freezing water in ring like molds.
Remove ice... - 104.29
Healthy Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Here we have Brock making a vegan eggnog recipe, by using healthy ingredients like tofu, coconut ice cream, and maple syrup! This tastes just as good as the regular ones. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. - 104.237
Betty's Celebration Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 103.966
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.711
Jazzed Up Juice
1. Pour the juice into the ice cubes tray. You can pour each juice into individual ice trays or can also mix them up, if you wish.
2. Pop the ice tray into the refrigerator to freeze.
3. Add the ice cubes to a glass and top with ginger ale.
4.... - 103.71
Blackberry Balsamic Mojitos
1. In a cocktail shaker, add in ice cubes, lime pieces, blackberry syrup, mint leaves and balsamic reduction.
2. Shake vigorously for a few minutes.
3. Pour the mixture in a tall glass.
4. Stir in soda water and mix.
5. Garnish blackberry... - 102.939
Hina Ningyo Sushi For Hinamatsuri
Are you having a Hinamatsuri (Japanese Girl’s Day) party? Then this recipe for Hina Ningyo Sushi (Imperial dolls made of rice) is something that will save you money and bring a smile on your guests’ faces. These hina dolls are so expensive at... - 102.912
1. In an ice cube tray pour water halfway in each slot.
2. Pour the orange juice, grape juice, cherry juice alternatively over the water and fill to the top.
3. Keep the ratio of half water and half juice.
4. Cover the ice cube trap with cellophane.... - 97.7539
Unsweetened Raw Organic Egg Nog
Eggnog is a Christmas classic beverage but the traditional one is high in calories and sugar. If you are on the path to cooking for health and well being, then you must try this recipe. Watch Luci Lock prepare organic, raw and all natural eggnog. It is so... - 96.8201
Easy Homemade Lemonade
Nothing like an ice-cold tall glass of fresh lemonade to chill your parched throat on hot summer noons. Beryl Stokes tells you how to prepare lemonade at home using freshest of ingredients and loads and loads of lime. Easy to make and really, really... - 95.5258
Soy-free Vegan (cashew) Egg Nog
In this video, you'll find Brock repeating a favorite holiday drink recipe from last year, but a soy-free version of vegan egg nog this time. Yes, the vegans can have fun too! Watch and learn, how to make this drink from this video! Enjoy! - 95.3204
Sangria is a great drink for the summer time. This lovely summery drink is ideal for friends and family and super easy to make too. - 94.4885
Atole (mexican Hot Chocolate)
The Mexicans definitely add a little bit of spice to all their cooking, don't they? They sure do! The Hot Mexican Chocolate is nothing like you have ever tasted before. It is a little tease. Enjoy this recipe video. - 93.3737
Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo
Ooh... You're gonna love the naughty tease of black pepper in this slushie. Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo is the thing that you should be having in your hands this Summer, if you are looking for some culinary adventure for your palate. This is a fun and... - 92.2615
Yes, we do need several fruit punch options for New Year's Eve. So June the Homemaker is sharing an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic version of the fruit punch. Watch and learn, folks. And as always enjoy! - 90.6844
Summer Drink Heatwave
Are you troubled by hot summer and would like to have a chilled drink? You can make your own heat buster at home with watermelon, lemon juice and vodka. With Gross Piper you can stir an exciting drink in minutes. There is no better way to feel rejuvenated! - 89.0443
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.4544
Apple Cider Martini Cocktail
Apple cider martini cocktail is a little decadent recipe of the age old martini cocktail. In this video you can see how it has been twisted a little bit to make it more flashy. The first sip is a little piece of heaven. - 87.2351
Best Margarita is one of the best and cleanest margarita recipes around. Watch the video to see why this particular recipe is so clean and exciting. You will love its simplicity and zesty flavor. - 86.6681
Easy Blueberry Smash
Want to try some interesting cocktail of different texture and flavors? Taste wonderful blueberry cocktail, a perfect drink for summer. Very exquisite in taste and simple to make. Play a host and treat your guest with this drink! - 78.5686
A very popular 'Holi' drink. More like a milk shake infused with marijuana extract. - 57.8804
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 49.9525
Cafe Colombian Royal
1) Take a bowl and beat the whipped cream in it adding the sugar bit by bit. Beat the entire mixture thoroughly until the soft peaks appear on top.
2) Refrigerate the bowl of cream-sugar mixture.
3) Take another bowl or casserole measuring 3 quarts and... - 49.7009
Easy Sipping Eggnog
1) Take large saucepan, rapidly mix together eggs and sugar to incorporate air and slowly add in milk and whip to form a fluffy mixture.
2) With the help of a vegetable peeler, thinly peel off strips of orange rind.
3) Now add the peeled... - 49.6215
Apple Cider Stew
TO HEAT BY TIME In medium glass bowl, combine turnips, beans and 1/4 cup water.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes; stir once.
Drain; reserve vegetables.
In 4-quart casserole, combine onion, beef, cider, catsup, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Set... - 49.2367
1. To prepare cardamoms open white pods and remove the little black seed.
2. In a bag tie seed along with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and orange peel.
3. In a pan combine all ingredients except brandy and heat to just under boiling point... - 48.9463
To make the scones: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and cut into... - 48.8688
Triple Chocolate Drops
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Place the chocolate and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until softened.
Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
In a... - 48.7217
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
To make thefilling.
Place half of the berries in a large saucepan.
Add the rhubarb, sugar, and water.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 48.5675
Black Forest Tiramisu
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Arrange the Iadyfingers on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, stir together the brandy (if using), espresso powder, and 1/2 cup of the hot water.
Using a pastry brush, lightly... - 48.403
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 48.2577
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 47.7987
Gourmet Beef Stroganoff
59 Grams Fat/Serving
Partially freeze meat, then cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Coat meat with 1 tablespoon flour.
In a large skillet brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, and garlic, then cook for 3 to 4... - 47.6982
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove... - 47.5377
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add... - 47.0256
Minty Party Punch
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain.
3) In a pot, add sugar with 2 cups water and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Add crushed mint leaves, cool.
5) When cool, strain and add the tea along with mint syrup, fruit juices,... - 46.8105
1. Peel orange carefully keeping peeling in one long piece.
2. With whole cloves, stud peel putting them about 1 inch apart down the full length of orange peel.
3. In cafe diable dish or chafing dish (removing the water pan)add sugar, 2... - 46.7044
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 46.6893
Hot Spicy Punch
1. In a muslin cloth, place cloves, cinnamon and tea leaves. Tie into a bag and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, boil water. Once boiled, remove from flame and add prepared bag. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. Once done, discard bag and add all the... - 46.3571
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee, cloves, cinnamon and water.
2) Heat the coffee mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Pass through strainer and allow to cool.
5) Fill two tall... - 46.3364
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 45.689
Holiday Mulled Cider
Add cloves and cinnamon stick to water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and brew for about 4 minutes.
Stir and strain.
Add sugar and stir.
Add apple cider and lemon juice.
Peel and core apples, but leave whole.
Stick 2 cloves into each apple.
Add cinnamon... - 45.5847
Mocha Marble Ice Cream
Dissolve instant coffee in 1 cup boiling water and cool.
Combine coffee mixture, condensed milk, 1 tsp. vanilla and salt in bowl.
Whip cream until stiff and fold in.
Pour into ice cube trays or mold and freeze until nearly firm all the way through, stirring... - 45.4751
The goodness of tomatoes mildly seasoned, boiled and seasoned and serve in a glass. A glassful of health and taste is what this tomato juice is all about. Try it. - 45.2536
1) Mix together orange and pineapple juices with white rum, grenadine, and bitters.
2) Take a tall glass, fill it with ice cubes and then pour over the white rum mixture.
3) Top it with dark rum.
4) Serve the drink at once after garnishing... - 45.044
1) In a pot of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin. Add in sugar, cold water, lime juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down. Do not let the gelatin congeal by chilling.
3) Pour the punch into the punch bowl.
4) Add in... - 44.9323
Good Luck Punch
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine rhubarb and enough water to cover them.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till rhubarb softens.
3. Drain through muslin cloth and keep aside.
4. In another sauce pan, combine sugar, 2 cups water and... - 44.9163
1) Into a bowl beat the egg yolks using an electric mixer till frothy
2) Add in the sugar and beat till light yellow in color
3) Add in 1 cup of rum and 1 cup of bourbon
4) Then add in the milk and whipping cream and continue to mix well
5) Into... - 44.6316
Summer Iced Coffee
1.Take a 1 quart measure jar and mix coffee, cinnamon, and cloves in it.
2.Put boiling water and mix until coffee dissolves.
3.Put cold water.
4.Stir well and refrigerate.
5.Pour in tall glasses.
6.Put a lemon twist on each glass.
7.Serve the... - 44.5888
Raspberry Evening Spritzer
1) In a saucepan boil water and add raspberries to it.
2) Decrease the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and add tea in the pan.
4) Cover and steep for 2 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer.... - 44.5823
Hot Mulled Apple Punch
1) Into a 4-quart saucepan, pour the cider or apple juice.
2) Stick the cloves in the apple slices and add them to the pan.
3) Add the cinnamon stick and allspaice and mix well.
4) Cover the pan and bring the ingredients to a simmer over medium... - 44.5659
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the... - 44.2504
Spiced Cider Bowl
1) In a 6-quart kettle add all ingredients except apples. Bring to boil.
2) Simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
3) Place double layer of cheesecloth over a bowl and strain the liquid.
4) Refrigerate cider.
4) Reheat in a large kettle.
5) Put small... - 44.0684
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 43.9599
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.9409
Lime Pineapple Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add in sugar and water. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the gelatin till it dissolves completely.
3) Add in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice, pineapple, food colour and milk. Mix it all... - 43.7348
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.7205
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the... - 43.6645
Party Beverage Recipes By Category