- » Party Beef Dip
Party Beef Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party beef dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party beef dip recipes.
Betty's Green Onion And Chipped Beef Dip
Choosing to make a dip is simple, choosing which type of dip to make gets a little more complicated. Thankfully, Betty’s zesty, fresh and meaty dip is excellent to taste and easy to make. Just tune into the video recipe to learn more about it. - 89.9842
Pork Balls In Cheese Dip
Using a paring knife, scrape and discard the thin outside crust from the cheese; set cheese aside.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; add the onion and saute until golden (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and, with a slotted spoon,... - 43.7792
Spicy Beef Dip
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, onion and garlic, until the beef is lightly browned and the onion is tender.
2) Stir in the tomato sauce, catsup, sugar and oregano.
3) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Drain off the excess... - 43.2571
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 41.0625
Heavenly French Dip
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In small glass bowl, combine onion and butter.
Heat, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Meanwhile, slice bread in half lengthwise and then crosswise, forming 2 sandwiches.
Arrange beef on 2 pieces bread;... - 40.413
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 39.9377
Quick And Easy Nachos Dip
1) In a skillet brown ground beef. Drain.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced garlic.
3) In slow cooker mix together beef, salsa, beans, sour cream, and 2 cups cheese.
4) Cook covered in low heat for 2 hours.
5) Before serving... - 39.379
1) In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion and cook till meat is browned.
2) Stir and crumble, then drain well.
3) Mix in the next 5 ingredients.
4) Place a lid over. Lower heat, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Transfer the mix to a... - 38.2601
Spicy Beef Dip
1 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, saute ground beef, onion, and garlic for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
2 Spoon off the excess fat. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, oregano, and sugar.
3 Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
4 Add cream... - 37.8931
Spicy Beef Dip
Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in skillet till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, catsup, sugar, and oregano.
Cover; simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Spoon off excess fat.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese and Parmesan... - 37.4723
Hamburger Cheese Dip
1) in slow cooker add beef, salt, green peppers, onion, tomato sauce, green chilies, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
2) Cook covered on low for 2-3 hours.
3) Before the end of the cooking, during the last hour add cheese, paprika, and red... - 37.1703
French Dip Sandwich
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water, cubes and beef. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till well heated, while stirring occasionally.
2. Add soy sauce, onions and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and keep... - 35.8973
1) In slow cooker mix all ingredients.
2) Pour water to almost cover meat.
3) Cook covered on low for 10-12 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 34.7907
Dilly Corned Beef Dip
a delicious st pats day dip for friends and family to enjoy, simply creamy and unique - 34.0647
Beefy Guacamole Dip
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly drain fat.
Add Spices & Seasonings for Tacos and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 33.6843
Hamburger Hot Dip
In a saucepan brown ground beef and onions drain and season with salt and pepper.
In a slow cooker combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours with occasional stirring.
Serve with nacho chips. - 33.1039
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 31.911
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 29.8496
Corned Beef Dip
Dissolve the gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Combine the corned beef, celery, onion, eggs and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and mix well.
Stir in the gelatin mixture.
Chill, covered, until set.
Serve with butter crackers. - 28.6125
Michelle's Taco Dip
1. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except chips with cover low for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve hot with tortilla chips. - 27.8875
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 27.4979
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0