- » Party Baked Pumpkin
Party Baked Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party baked pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party baked pumpkin recipes.
If you have planned Halloween recipe with pumpkin do not discard the seeds. Watch this amazing video that shares great information on cutting and cooking a fresh pumpkin. This also shows to bake, store and use pumpkin seeds. Take a look and try it out…. - 140.793
Pumpkin And Chocolate Cake
A super moist pumpkin cake which follows the one bowl mixing method. This is Robin's favorite recipe which makes loads of cake that she likes to share with friends and family. Watch the video for a delicious pumpkin cake dessert. - 138.626
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 133.4
Pumpkin Cake Pops
Pumpkin Cake Pops - I love practically everything pumpkin! It is that time of year again, where a lot of pumpkin goods are sold! Although these cake pops are coated in white chocolate and sprinkles, they are still a lot lower in sugar compared to store-bought... - 131.891
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.72
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 129.697
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 129.66
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.46
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 126.489
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 125.229
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 124.826
Caramel Squash (pumpkin) Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree.
2. For caramel, in a saucepan, add sugar ,water, and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stop stirring, and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes, until it gets a deep amber color.... - 124.406
Looking for a delicious snack recipe? Here is one that is bound to make a delicious choice. Pumpkin Brownies are so easy and simple to make and tastes so yum that you would want to make it all over again. Try it! - 123.026
Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Roll
Have you ever seen those video recipes that make you instantly go to the kitchen and make the same dish? No? Well, this is it! Here Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Rolls are made by the one and only(drum roll please) Rosalie Fiorino Harpole! This would be a great... - 113.375
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Crumble
Perfect for the holiday season, this elegant cake recipe will have you hooked with your first bite. With a silky texture that will remain with you forever, Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Crumbles is a slice of heaven. Impress your guests at the holiday dinner... - 110.411
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Make your Halloween more special with a pumpkin spice cheesecake. Take a look at this amazing video that displays a recipe for a flavorful and aromatic cheesecake. The dish is delicious and great for the weight watchers too. Check out this video to make a... - 105.293
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 102.412
This recipe is amazing you won’t even believe it! Who needs a boring pumpkin pie when you can make this just as easily? - 99.5476
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 54.5699
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 50.8101
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 49.8423
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 49.509
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 49.4909
Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake
A plateful of temptation best describes this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake recipe. I often prepare this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake for my family and they completely love it. The recipe is pretty simple and you must give it a try. Serve it as a light dessert or a... - 49.4652
1) In a bowl cream shortening and sugar.
2) Mix pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to it.
3) Beat the mixture.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
5) Blend into creamed mixture.
6) Add raisins and nuts.
7) On a greased cookie... - 49.2994
Libby's Pumpkin Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, re-sift the flour with the other dry... - 48.8711
Carnation Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Into the... - 48.8361
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 48.7397
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 48.7222
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 48.6521
Velvety Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
1. To prepare the pastry shell bake and let it cool.
2. Soften gelatine in water.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and mix well adding brown sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt and stirring in milk.
4. Increase the pumpkin pie spice to 3... - 48.6302
Cream cheese filling: Beat together 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, 4 tablespoons butter, softened, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour,... - 48.5843
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press 1 1/4 cups of crumb mixture into... - 48.416
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs and spices.
3. In a blender, process tofu and honey on low speed until smooth.
4. Stir in the tofu mixture into the pumpkin mixture; stir until thoroughly... - 48.137
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 47.8604
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 47.3927
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 47.1125
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for... - 47.0548