- » Party Baked Pumpkin
Party Baked Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party baked pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party baked pumpkin recipes.
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Lala Cooks Pumpkin Cheesecake
With holidays just around the corner, have you been looking for some special recipes? Look no further. Chef Leslie shares her secret recipe to prepare this delicious Holiday Special Pumpkin Cheesecake. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home.... - 136.774
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 134.552
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Learn how to make Gennie's Pumpkin Bread! It's super moist and has the flavors and spices of fall - in every single bite. The best homemade bread recipe I've ever tasted - Mmmm! - 129.818
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 128.156
Ice Cream Cone Ghost Cakes
1. Combine brown sugar, castor sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
2. Sift flour in another bowl and mix well.
3. Add in bicarb soda, cinnamon powder, allspices and baking powder.
4. Crack in two eggs in castor sugar and brown sugar mixture and beat it... - 127.54
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Halloween Pumpkin Delight
Pumpkin delight is an excellent Halloween dessert. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe for this versatile dessert with crumb and nut topping. Try this out with ice cream or whipped cream. You can make it more healthy with low fat ingredients.... - 126.746
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us a Low Carb Pumpkin Pie after getting a personal request from one of her fans. She is making the pie with a low carb crust using flax meal. The recipe is wicked easy to make and healthy because it keeps the... - 124.957
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Caramel Squash (pumpkin) Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree.
2. For caramel, in a saucepan, add sugar ,water, and lemon juice. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Stop stirring, and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes, until it gets a deep amber color.... - 124.384
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.274
Looking for a delicious snack recipe? Here is one that is bound to make a delicious choice. Pumpkin Brownies are so easy and simple to make and tastes so yum that you would want to make it all over again. Try it! - 124.142
This recipe is amazing you won’t even believe it! Who needs a boring pumpkin pie when you can make this just as easily? - 122.643
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie
A soft yet firm baked pie with the combination of sweet potatoes and pumpkin being season galore! And if the winters are setting I, it’s the thing to make! Watch the video for more! - 117.372
If you have planned Halloween recipe with pumpkin do not discard the seeds. Watch this amazing video that shares great information on cutting and cooking a fresh pumpkin. This also shows to bake, store and use pumpkin seeds. Take a look and try it out…. - 116.747
Pumpkin And Chocolate Cake
A super moist pumpkin cake which follows the one bowl mixing method. This is Robin's favorite recipe which makes loads of cake that she likes to share with friends and family. Watch the video for a delicious pumpkin cake dessert. - 113.956
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
Whether you're hosting a Thanksgiving dinner or a get-together during the fall season and early winter, pumpkin pie will make entertaining easy! This excellent step-wise video is a great way to equip yourself with the tricks and tips for a perfect pie! - 112.534
If you are thinking what to make for your next party, then this pumpkin cupcake is quite a perfect dessert. The best part of this dish is that it can be tailored to your family's preferences. - 111.423
Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake
I bet 10 bucks that you will enjoy this Holiday Pumpkin Cheesecake. To me this cheesecake epitomizes the Holiday spirit. Friends, family, laughter and pumpkin cheesecakes! That's the idea, my friend! Enjoy! - 110.604
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Crumble
Perfect for the holiday season, this elegant cake recipe will have you hooked with your first bite. With a silky texture that will remain with you forever, Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pecan Crumbles is a slice of heaven. Impress your guests at the holiday dinner... - 110.506
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.432
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 108.407
Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin-raisin Cookies
Marta and Brock get back into the swing of things with a healthy cookie recipe. These are healthier than the usual ones and are just perfect for the Holidays. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.244
Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Cake
This is not just a pumpkin cake with frosting. The aubergine Chef shows us how to make pumpkin Bundt cake with caramel Swiss buttercream and then how to decorate the cake to look like a pumpkin! It is like taking a crash course in cake baking with decorating... - 95.5878
Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Wonderful spicy chocolate glazed pumpkin cookies that taste like pumpkin pie in the form of a cookie. So if you are not serving pumpkin pie as your Thanksgiving dessert, you may want to make these to serve after the meal with coffee so than not one misses the... - 94.4118
Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Roll
Have you ever seen those video recipes that make you instantly go to the kitchen and make the same dish? No? Well, this is it! Here Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cake Rolls are made by the one and only(drum roll please) Rosalie Fiorino Harpole! This would be a great... - 93.3677
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Make your Halloween more special with a pumpkin spice cheesecake. Take a look at this amazing video that displays a recipe for a flavorful and aromatic cheesecake. The dish is delicious and great for the weight watchers too. Check out this video to make a... - 89.4458
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
On a look out for a fat free pumpkin pie? Look no further, this video has an easy to make recipe that you can conveniently replicate at home. Watch chef Amy make this healthier version of Pumpkin Pie now. - 84.9763
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the filling ready and the cake baked! Once baked, filled, rolled and sliced the platter looks divine! Though the audio is a slight let down, the video is good enough to be seen! - 83.9837
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Homemade Halloween Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin is symbolic with Halloween and including it in recipes makes it characteristically special. Watch the video showing the recipe how to make Pumpkin Pie with graham crust and pumpkin spice mixture. Celebration complete! - 79.3752
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 56.1866
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 51.9309
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Butter 9-inch springform pan using 1 tablespoon butter In medium bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups pecans, bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar Drizzle melted butter over pecan mixture; toss to combine.
Press into bottom and up sides of prepared... - 51.7357
Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake
A plateful of temptation best describes this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake recipe. I often prepare this Pumpkin And Amaretti Cake for my family and they completely love it. The recipe is pretty simple and you must give it a try. Serve it as a light dessert or a... - 51.1439
Libby's Pumpkin Nut Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or oil and dust it with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, re-sift the flour with the other dry... - 50.8364
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 50.6957
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 50.6805
Carnation Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
5. Into the... - 50.607
Velvety Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
1. To prepare the pastry shell bake and let it cool.
2. Soften gelatine in water.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and mix well adding brown sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt and stirring in milk.
4. Increase the pumpkin pie spice to 3... - 50.3778
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs and spices.
3. In a blender, process tofu and honey on low speed until smooth.
4. Stir in the tofu mixture into the pumpkin mixture; stir until thoroughly... - 50.1712
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Pinwheel Pumpkin Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 49.841
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press 1 1/4 cups of crumb mixture into... - 49.6685
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
3. Further, add butter and use a pastry blender to blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Set aside 7 cups of this crumb mixture for... - 49.3653
1) In a bowl cream shortening and sugar.
2) Mix pumpkin, egg, and vanilla to it.
3) Beat the mixture.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
5) Blend into creamed mixture.
6) Add raisins and nuts.
7) On a greased cookie... - 49.1518
Orangey Pumpkin Bread
1. Remove seeds from orange.
Using blender or grinder, grind orange, including peel. Remove into a bowl.
2. Grease four (1 pound) loaf tins with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before... - 49.0667
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 48.9451
1) Preheat the oven to
2) In a pan, add in the pumpkin, corn syrup, eggs and evaporated milk.
3) Add in the butter and stir well.
4) In a bowl mix together the brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Mix to blend... - 48.8671
Pumpkin Souffle Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a soufflÃ© dish and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon powder and clove powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 48.6842
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 48.6258
Pumpkin Ginger Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly grease eight ovenproof ramekin moulds.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet, combine the sugar, ginger and water and heat stirring frequently, until the sugar melts.
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes... - 48.3256
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Praline Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9" springform pan with a tablespoon of butter
2. In a medium bowl, mix together one and a quarter cup of pecans, breadcrumbs and two tablespoons of granulated sugar; drizzle molten butter over... - 47.9176
Pumpkin Bread With Cream Cheese And Preserves
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take two 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans and lightly grease them.
3) Take a pan and stir together oil with sugar in it. Stir and mix well.
4) Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well upon each addition.
5) Stir in... - 47.896
Line 2 pie pans, 9 inch (22 cm) size, with pastry.
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until frothy.
Beat in sugar.
Add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
Slowly mix in milk.
Pour into pie shells.
Bake on bottom shelf of 425° F (220°C)... - 47.8954
Peach Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch spring form or layer-cake pan.
3) Pour of the liquid from the peach halves, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
4) Leave the peaches aside to drain well.
5) On a sheet of... - 47.7475
Pilgrim Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pastry shell.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using a electric mixer, beat eggs slightly.
4. Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Into the pie... - 47.5811
Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In medium bowl, using a beater lightly beat eggs.
3) While still beating add pumpkins, sugar, milk, spices, until well combined.
4) Transfer the sugar mixture into 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish or... - 47.5385
Pumpkin Muffins With Pumpkin Seeds
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
In another bowl combine the pumpkin, butter, eggs,... - 47.4385
Pumpkin Or Squash Pie
Refrigerate pie shell several hours.
Heat pumpkin (or thawed squash) over low heat 10 min., stirring often, to dry out slightly.
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir into pumpkin.
Stir milk, water, pumpkin... - 46.9762
Cinderella Pumpkin Pie
1) Place the oven rack in the lowest possible position.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
3) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
4) Use a pastry blender, 2 knives used like... - 46.9373
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Honeyed Pumpkin Pie With Broiled Praline Topping
1) Heat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Place pie crust in 10-inch deep dish pie pan for One-Crust Filled Pieâ€”except roll crust into 13-inch round before placing in pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, honey, salt, nutmeg and... - 46.7505
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.7448
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6514
Pumpkin Surprise Muffins
In a bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and ginger.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, butter and 3 tablespoons preserves.
Stir into the dry ingredientsjust until moistened.
Fill greased or... - 46.4314
Halloween Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch uncooked pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 450°F
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Combine cooked pumpkin, sugar, ginger, cinnamon and salt in the bowl.
3. Gradually beat in the eggs one at a... - 46.3428
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 46.0526
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Sift flour and salt to- gether into mixing bowl.
Cut in butter and short- ening until mixture resembles small peas.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons milk over flour mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly with fork after each... - 46.0328
Homemade Pumpkin Bread
1. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sugar.
5. Let stand for 10... - 46.0212
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together 1/3 cup of sugar and graham crackers.
3) Add the melted butter and stir well.
4) Pat the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
5) Beat together the eggs, cream cheese and... - 45.8848
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Grease and lightly flour a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
In a large mixer bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add... - 45.8716
Pumpkin Tart With Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a blend together all the ingredients for the filling, pour it onto the crust and place it over... - 45.8715
Dreamy High Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 375Â°c.
2) In a saucepan mix 2/3 cup sugar, gelatin, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and nutmeg.
3) Add egg yolks and milk.
4) Mix to gelatin mixture.
5) Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
6) Mix the... - 45.7667
Pumpkin Marmalade Tarts
This sweet and delicious Pumpkin Marmalade Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Pumpkin Marmalade Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 45.5169
American Pumpkin Pie
1) Heat oven at 375°F or Mark 5.
2) To make the shortcrust pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
3) Using a round-bladed knife, cut the fat into the flour and allow the pieces to get well coated with the flour.
4) Rub... - 45.2687
Harvest Pumpkin Brownies
In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla until well mixed.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Pour into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1 -in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until brownies test done with a... - 45.2402
Baked Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, butter, eggs, flour and milk to it. Mix them well.
3. Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin to this mixture and blend till the mixture turns smooth.
4. Portion out this mixture on a... - 45.1981
1. Lightly grease three foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda and spices; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat sugar with butter just until blended. Add... - 45.1236
Pumpkin Party Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, pie spice, baking soda and salt; mix well.
In large bowl, beat... - 44.9877
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease a 12 or 3-inch muffin pan sheet
3. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and set aside
4. In a large bowl, tip in the pumpkin, sugar, milk,... - 44.4694
Pumpkin Pound Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, vegetable shortening, and eggs; beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer; add pumpkin.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in... - 44.2397
Cooked Pumpkin Pie
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
4 Blend in pumpkin.
5 In a bowl, mix sugar, pumpkin pie spice, arrowroot and salt.
6 Combine with the... - 44.0136
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 43.6513
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.3493
Cinnamon Flavored Pumpkin Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/ Gas 6. Grease 14 muffin cups or use paper cases.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine until soft. Add the sugar and molasses and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg and pumpkin and stir until... - 42.7377
Pumpkin Party Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, pie spice, baking soda and salt; blend well.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Add... - 42.5555
Easy Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin bread is a soft and flavorful bread prepared with canned pumpkin and flour combined along with a batter of eggs, sugar, spices and baking agents. Flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and cloves, the pumpkin bread is baked in the oven and can be... - 42.4739
Circleville Pumpkin Ginger Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat standard-size 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. In large bowl combine flour, ginger, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt. Make a well in center.
2. In medium bowl beat egg replacement until foamy. Stir in... - 42.4373
Onions And Apples In A Pumpkin
1) With a paring knife, cut the top of pumpkin and set it aside.
2) With a spoon take out the seeds.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
4) In a medium bowl add onions, apples, dill, and 2 tablespoons cheese.
5) Fill the mixture into the... - 42.383