- » Party Baked Cheese Salad
Party Baked Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party baked cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party baked cheese salad recipes.
Baked Chicken Salad
Baked Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Baked Chicken Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 37.3905
Bring the water and salt to a boil.
Stir in the meal slowly so that it docs not lump.
Simmer 3 to 5 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the beaten eggs and cheese.
Add other seasonings to taste.
Bake in a deep oiled... - 38.8191
Macaroni And Cheese
Boil macaroni until tender, following directions on package.
Rinse and drain in sieve.
Pre-pare medium white sauce of 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, flour, milk and seasonings; add 2/3 cup cheese, and stir until melted.
Add macaroni, and spread in 1 1... - 29.6475
Party Potato Salad
Combine soups with softened cream cheese.
Add sour cream, green pepper, onion, and seasonings.
Put potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir.
Spread out evenly; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 36.9464
Baked Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, eggs, celery, almonds, salt, onion and lemon juice in bowl; fold in mayonnaise.
Turn into greased casserole; top with potato chips and cheese.
Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until salad is bubbly and cheese is melted. - 35.5263
Italian Herb And Cheese Croutons
Toss bread cubes and butter, then toss with cheeses and herbs until well mixed.
Spread on un-greased jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 250 Â°F until crisp and golden brown.
Stir every 15 minutes.
Cool; store in airtight container.
Keeps well 1 month. - 32.4678
Simple Hot Chicken Salad
Simple Hot Chicken Salad is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 34.0453
Tasty Party Buns
Grind meat and cheese.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cut large hot dog buns in half, spread with butter and fill with meat mixture.
Wrap each bun in foil.
Heat in 325Â° oven 25 minutes. - 32.8186
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 41.2277
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.4003
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Tuna-Cheese Bake is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Tuna-Cheese Bake is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 43.1609
Onion And Cheese Chicken Bake
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, place butter.
2. Melt it in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Add seasoning to the melted butter.
4. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, arranging the meatier portions on the outer... - 39.923
Baked Chicken Salad
Mix together all ingredients except cheese and bread cubes.
Place mixture in a casserole dish; cover with bread cubes; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake, uncovered at 350Â°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
The perfect luncheon dish with a crisp salad - 28.8816
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until... - 46.1485
Party Veal Chops
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Party Veal Chops recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 49.3498
Stuffed Party Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Clean the mushrooms by brushing or wiping it with damp cloth.
3) Remove the mushroom stems and reserve.
4) Chop the mushroom stems finely.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom stems, cheese, crumbs,... - 42.6079
Country Club-style Hot Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, celery, eggs, pimiento, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt, mix well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, cover and bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over casserole, top with almonds.
Bake, uncovered,... - 31.8361
Baked Swiss Chard
1. Using half the butter, grease an ovenproof dish approximately 20 cm/8 inches in diameter and sprinkle with half the breadcrumbs.
2. Wash and dry the chard and shred roughly.
3. Arrange alternate layers of half the chard and half the sliced cheese and a... - 31.2922
Pimento Cheese Salad
Place the pineapple juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil.
Add the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Cool mixture until slightly thickened.
Add the cream cheese and pineapple; beat with an electric mixer until cheese is in... - 40.6127
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Cheese Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Cheese Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 32.2106
Baked Stuffed Avocado
1. Cut avocados lengthwise into halves and peel.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Melt butter, blend in flour, add remaining salt, pepper and milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly; add celery, pimiento and shrimp.
4. Fill... - 38.1108
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3144
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.699
Cream Cheese Pastry
Sift together flour and salt.
With pastry blender or 2 knives cut in butter or margarine and cheese.
When well blended, wrap in waxed paper, and chill until firm.
Roll to 1/8-inch thickness, and cut according to desired use.
Bake at 450 Ã‚Â°F. 12... - 28.2123
Hot Turkey Salad
Combine turkey and consomme in a saucepan, cook until turkey is thoroughly heated.
Add celery, almonds, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, pimiento, and pepper, mixing well.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Fill patty... - 33.9719
Cheese Bacon And Onion Puff
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 230 degree centigrade. 2) Prepare the batter and keep aside. ... - 38.2927
Snappy Cheese Appetizers
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per package directions, mixing in the cheese, paprika and mustard.
3) Combine thoroughly until the mixture shapes into a ball.
4) Halve the dough, then with half the dough... - 36.5456
Baked Chicken Tenders
Try this delicious version of Baked Chicken Tenders recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Baked Chicken Tenders, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 40.3447
Blue Cheese Cauliflower
1. Break the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in a little boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and reserve 150 ml/1/2 pint of the stock. Place cauliflower in a serving dish.
2. Remove rind from the bacon, cut into strips and fry until crisp. Remove... - 37.0813
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 39.2312
1) Evenly spread the ingredients on slices of any kind of bread.
2) Discard the crusts.
3) Shape to desired shapes or roll edge to edge or opposite corner to corner and set in place with toothpicks.
4) Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 10... - 33.8267
Sunday Night Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the bottom and sides of a shallow 2-quart casserole with buttered bread, buttered side down.
3) In a bowl, place all remaining ingredients.
4) Stir the ingredients in bowl, well until blended.
5)... - 46.8645
Chicken Cheese Pie
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and a cup of flour together.
2) Cut in the shortening until flour mixture starts appearing like small peas.
3) Mix into the water a tablespoon of egg.
4) Pour the egg mixture over the flour mixture.
5) Stir the... - 47.351
Romaine And Gorgonzola Salad
Romaine And Gorgonzola Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of romaine and gorgonzola will surely tempt you to prepare this Romaine And Gorgonzola Salad dish on every party! - 41.0334
The Italian Vegetarian Lassagna Dinner
If you really appreciate the taste of lasagna but wish you could weed out the meat from it, this video could bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave shares his Italian style vegetarian lasagna dinner that is not only a cinch to make, but also highly satisfying and... - 75.3428
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 48.0852
Cheese Herbed-topped Tomatoes
Brush tomato slices on both sides with salad dressing, place in a single layer in a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle tomato slices evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Combine breadcrumbs and basil, sprinkle mixture over... - 24.6447
Hot Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, cheese, pickle relish, olives, and onion in a large bowl, stir in mayonnaise and seasonings.
Spoon mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with cooked bacon.
Bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes. - 29.0639
Hot Tuna Salad
Combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, toasted almonds, ripe olives, lemon juice, and onion; toss lightly.
Pile into four individual baking shells or baking dishes.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Combine crushed corn flakes, cheese, and melted... - 35.0299
1. Put flour and salt in a bowl, rub in the butter or margarine. Mix with the milk to a firm dough.
2. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to a 23-cm/ 9-inch circle.
3. Place on a baking sheet, and, using the thumb and forefinger, raise the edge slightly by... - 41.1453
Chicken Cheese Puff
Heat milk, butter or margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of the onion salt, and pepper just to boiling in a medium size saucepan.
Add flour all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon 2 minutes, or until batter forms a thick smooth ball that follows spoon around... - 42.0292
Sesame Cheese Pastries
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine cheese, garlic, pepper and hummus. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. On a flat working surface, place a filo square.
4. Brush lightly with butter and place a spoonful... - 45.909
Savory Vegetable Macaroni Cheese
1. Cook macaroni in plenty of boiling salted water for 10 minutes until tender. Drain well.
2. Thaw the vegetables and skin and chop the tomatoes.
3. Melt the butter or margarine, stir in the flour and gradually add the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring, and... - 33.6143
Sesame-swiss Cheese Loaf
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into bowl; stir in cheese and sesame seed.
Blend eggs, milk and oil.
Add all at once to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
Pour biitter into greased 4 112 x 8 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for... - 36.1728
Ham And Cheese Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) Line 2 cookie sheets with foil; lightly brush each with 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Smear mustard on one side of each bread slice.
4) Place 24 bread slices, mustard side up, on cookie sheets.
5) Place ham on... - 42.478
Cheese And Potato Hot Pot
1. Make a sauce by melting the butter or margarine; add the flour and Marmite. Stir to dissolve.
2. Gradually add the milk, beating to a smooth consistency each time, bring to the boil, add the pepper and onions and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir in 75 g/3... - 35.3033
German Cheese Cake
to make dough:
1. 125 gramm butter, take out of fridge 1 hour before use
2. 200 gramm sieved flour
3. 1 tsp sieved baking powder
4. 1 egg
5. 75 gramm sugar
6. pinch of salt
mix it all together with hand, knead into a soft dough, keep in fridge for 30... - 47.5009
Round Steak And Vegetable Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
Brown the meat in oil in a large frying pan.
Arrange one-third of the sliced vegetables in a 4-quart casserole.
Place half of the meat pieces over these vegetables and sprinkle with one-third of the rice and seasonings.
Add another third of the sliced... - 41.3597
Cube 2 slices of the bread and reserve; trim crusts from remaining 4 slices, if desired.
Place the 4 slices bread in bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, pimiento, and onion.
Spread mixture over bread in pan.
Sprinkle bread cubes atop... - 41.7212
Leek And Cheese Flan
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured board and use to line a shallow 18-cm/7-inch square tin.
2. Lightly prick the base and line with greaseproof paper and baking beans kept for the purpose.
3. Bake on the centre shelf of a moderately hot oven (200°C,... - 39.3626
Cheese And Ratatouille Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dredge the aubergine slices with salt and allow marinating for 30 minutes.
3) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
4) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking... - 44.604
1. Combine piecrust mix and dry salad-dressing mix in a large bowl. Sprinkle water over top, 1 tablespoon at a time; mix lightly with a fork.
2. Roll out, half at a time, 1/8 inch thick, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut into 1 1/2-inch rounds... - 19.7352
Edible Cheese Tray With Four Cheeses
Your Super Bowl bash is incomplete without yummy appetizers and this cheesy definitely adds to the list of all time favorites. Betty teaches how to make delicious edible cheese stray and puff pastry using delightful herbs and spices. Never mind if you fancy... - 90.5029
Cheddar Baked Chicken
1. Mix together the milk and mustard in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the cheese, flour and chives.
2. Dip the chicken into the milk and mustard mixture, brushing to coat evenly.
3. Dip the chicken breasts into the cheese mixture, pressing to coat evenly.... - 32.2493
Baked Zucchini Slices
baked zucchini slices make for an excellent side in meals. Prepared with sliced zucchini, combined with cubed bread, cheese and eggs, the baked zucchini slices are herbed with parsley and baked in the oven for a healthy side. - 31.6732
Baked Egg Sandwich Loaf
Combine seasonings and salad dressing; stir in eggs and bacon.
Trim crust from bread; cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
Place 1 slice on greased baking sheet; spread with 1/3 of the egg mixture.
Place second slice over egg mixture; spread with half the... - 42.3104
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 121.143
Crab Artichoke Bake
Toss together crab, cheese, green pepper, onion, and salt.
Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice.
Toss with crab mixture.
Remove small center leaves of artichokes, leaving a cup.
Fill artichokes with crab salad.
Place in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 39.483
1. Preheat the oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a chopping board, chop ham finely.
3. Remove crusts from bread.
4. In a bowl, take cottage cheese, chopped ham and onion.
5. Spread the above mixture over 2 slices of bread and cover... - 44.9808
Lemon Potato Bake
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Using a potato masher or an electric mixer mash potatoes on low speed.
5) Mix milk, mayonnaise or... - 44.837
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, using cool water and vegetable brush.
If soft skin is preferred, rub potatoes all over with butter, margarine, bacon drippings or salad oil.
Otherwise skin will bake crisp, which many people prefer.
Place in a shallow... - 29.8496
Baked Stuffed Tufoli
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a large kettle, add 2 tablespoons salt to boiling water.
3 Add in the tufoli and return to boil.
4 Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender.
5 Drain well.
6 On a tray, lay them flat... - 45.836
Cheesy Baked Portabella Mushrooms
Barry show you how to make some delicious cheesy baked portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef alongside some baby hasselback potatoes. - 113.46
Are you planning for evening snack party? This confetti nibbles recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snack party. You will be thankful for this confetti nibbles... - 40.362
Vegan "meat" Balls
Here's a fine video showing a vegan meatball recipe for all non-meat eaters. The dish is so close to the meat based version that even a meat lover would not be able to make out the difference. It is a must try for everyone. - 83.4621
Chicken Salad Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Sieve flour with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3.Add shortening and 1/4 cup of cheese to the flour mixture.
4.Mix well so that the small pea sized pieces are made with the mixture.
5.Add a sprinkling of 3-4... - 44.923
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5.... - 47.0194
Fancy Rice Salad!
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F
2. Take a baking pan and brush it with vegetable oil, then cover it with bread crumbs. Tap the pan gently to remove any excess bread crumbs.
3. In a cooking pan put the peppers, tomato, and... - 109.813
Garden Salad Pizza
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Roll the pizza... - 49.2972
Marinated Goat Cheese
1. In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat 1/2 cup oil and the garlic until garlic begins to brown; add peppercorns, red peppers and bay leaves. Cook 30 seconds longer; remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each 10- or 11-ounce... - 27.779
Festive Red And White Salad
Dissolve cinnamon candies and gelatin in boiling water.
Add applesauce; mix well.
Pour half of mixture in 8" square baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Let remaining gelatin mixture stand at room temperature.
Stir cream cheese until smooth.
Add nuts and celery; mix... - 41.9277
Lemony Cheese Sauce
1) In a bowl, add the cream cheese, egg, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, and tarragon.
2) In a saucepan, add the mix and gently cook, stirring frequently, till the cheese melts.
3) Add in the salad dressing and Parmesan cheese.
4) Cook till the mix is... - 38.4822
Melting Cheese And Onion Baguettes
1. In a small sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the scallions and sautÃ© them for a few minutes until limp and lightly browned.
3. Take pan off the heat and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and remaining butter and beat with a... - 45.5716
Cottage Cheese Fruit Pancakes
Combine eggs, cheese and salad oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to egg mixture.
Stir just to moisten.
Bake cakes on lightly greased grid- dle.
Place 1 tablespoon jam in center of each cake; bring edges of pancake together and roll... - 38.4908
Spinach Cheese Moulds
1. Trim the stalks from the spinach leaves. Rinse the leaves under running water. Pack the leaves into a saucepan while still wet, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted - they will cook in the steam from the wet leaves (do not overcook). Drain well and... - 30.4371
Cranberry Cheese Frosties
1) Beat together the lemon juice and cranberry sauce till the mixture is smooth.
2) Into 6 to 8 paper baking cups, pour the mixture, filling the cups about 1/3rd full. Alternatively, a single 4-cup freezer tray can also be used.
3) Beat the mayonnaise,... - 41.3274
Cheese And Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Remove mushroom stems, reserve for another purpose.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Add millk, lemon juice and salad dressing stirring until it boils and thickens.
Stir to melt.
Stir in crab and onion.
Fill mushroom caps.
Bake in 400°F... - 42.7918
Pan Grilled Potato Chicken Paneer Cheese
1. Line a baking tray with foil.
2. Set the oven temperature to 200 degrees centigrade.
For marinating the chicken :
3. Into a mixing bowl add 1 tsp ginger, 2 tsp curd, half lemon juice and all the spices.
4. Mix well and leave aside for 30... - 109.143
Leek And Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, and fry the leeks gently such that softened.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually add the milk and vegetable stock with constant... - 44.7307
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips With Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
This fresh, flavorful grilled buffalo chicken strips recipe beats the fast food version hands down! Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make grilled buffalo chicken strips in few easy steps along with this she also shows steps to make chunky... - 114.134
Place cracker crumbs in a pie plate; stir in seasoned salt.
Pour salad oil into a second pie plate.
Dip chicken pieces into salad oil, then into crushed crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer in an ungreased large shallow pan.
Bake in moderate over... - 26.7183
Onion Parmesan Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bread knife and slice the bread lengthwise.
3) Place bread on a baking sheet.
4) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the ingredients in it.
5) Spread the prepared cheese mixture over the... - 35.3008
1. Mix together the flour and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper, then rub in the margarine. Mix to a soft dough with the milk.
2. Knead lightly, then roll out to line a 26-cm/10-inch quiche dish.
3. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop; peel and... - 44.1626
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 35.4933
Oven Barbecued Potatoes
In large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, barbecue sauce, orcgano, salt and pepper, blend thoroughly.
Add potato slices; toss until well coated.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan; cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45... - 42.5134
Potatoes With A Zip
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Scrub potatoes and rub with butter or shortening.
Prick several times with a fork.
Bake 1 hour 15 minutes, oruntil tender.
Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
Slice each potato in half; scoop out inside, leaving a thin... - 44.2441
Turkey Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees
2) Begin by cutting the turkey into small serving pieces
3) In a skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the onion till tender
4) Add flour over the onion following it up with cloves, thyme,... - 46.4499
Spinach Molds tastes great and are simple to make. Try this easy recipe of Spinach Molds at home and grab some compliments from your family. - 48.0073
Chicken Breasts In Applesauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine the applesauce, allspice, 1 teaspoon of salt, flour and tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the celery and onion and place mixture on a baking dish which has been lightly greased.
3) Bone the... - 45.1917
Wegmans Summer Tortellini Salad
Who doesn't love finding a good vegetarian recipe for summer? Nice and light for the hot weather! This pasta and vegetable salad is fit for the most discerning appetites. Everyone loves it!
A great alternative to creamy pasta salads. Great for summer... - 141.1
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 48.1972
Sweet And Sassy Shandy Salad
1. For salad dressing, mash and puree strawberries.
2. For salad dressing, in a small bowl combine together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, baking crumble, sugar, white wine vinegar, poppy seed, strawberry puree, and beer.... - 125.388
Original Caesar Salad
Salads are a great addition to any menu. This tasty Original Caesar Salad is sure to add variety and spice to your everyday cooking. - 49.955
Dissolve 1 package raspberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; stir in raspberry flavoring.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Chill until firm.
Soften unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat half and half with sugar; add unflavored gelatin, stirring to... - 42.8615
Two Pasta Salads Better Than One
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in single layer.
2. Bake eggplant 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until tender.
3. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli briefly until barely... - 42.5295
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.609