- » Party Baked Beef
Party Baked Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party baked beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party baked beef recipes.
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.624
Tamale pie is a delicious Tex-Mex casserole with beef and a beautiful masa harina crust. You can use fine cornmeal instead of the masa harina if you would prefer. - 138.484
Taco pizza? Really, really? You will be pleasantly surprised at how good this tastes! Make your own pizza dough or use store bought. What ever you decide you will end up with a pretty delicious dinner! - 131.072
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Beef Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice all the mushrooms.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. In a large wide mouthed baking pan, place the beef fillets. Pour olive oil generously over it. Season it generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle rosemary.
4. Move the filets... - 130.529
Have you been looking for some great comfort food recipes? watch this video to learn a simple yet delicious Stuffed Peppers recipe. You are certainly going to relish these. - 124.523
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 120.711
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.242
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
Jamaican Inspired Ground Beef & Yam Casserole
Easy, affordable, versatile and satisfying, no dish perhaps is so gratifying to the soul and taste buds than yummy beef and yam pie. This Jamaican inspired dish melds in different flavors and textures to create a firework of taste. This video shows how to... - 109.853
Christmas Party Food - Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding
There is nothing like a wonderful Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. Without a doubt, it is baked away to perfection. The beautiful taste of this pudding will make you coming back for more. Perfect for a Christmas soiree! Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 109.475
Betty's Easy Enchiladas
Put your leftover chicken or turkey to good use with this lip-smacking enchilada recipe. This Te-Mex fair is so easy and quick to put together that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Betty puts together an easy enchilada recipe that will get you going... - 106.484
Beef Curry Puffs
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go! - 106.324
Easy Stuffed Grape Leaves
Have you been looking for a delicious stuffed grape leaves recipe? here's one that is just out of this world. Try this fabulous dish that is indeed very impressive. - 105.67
Barry makes peppers stuffed with a groovy rice / mince combo. - 105.601
How To Make Penne Bolognese Bake
For decades, Penne Bolognese has been loved by almost everyone the world over. Making the dish, however, was always a cumbersome task leading most people to savour it only in eateries. Things are different now, thanks to amazing videos like the one you are... - 95.8314
Tater Tot Casserole With Ground Beef
Cooking different dishes for kids and elders can be daunting at times. So, Tina is making a kids recipe Tater Tot Casserole with Ground Beef for Nikko. It is very healthy and popular kids dish but even elders can enjoy it. Tina is talking about the cooking... - 94.1939
Beef Tenderloin Crostini With Spicy Red Pepper Mayo And Cheese
True Italian cuisine. Watch this video to prepare crostini with beef tenderloins, topped with home made red pepper mayonnaise. This is a flavorful appetizer loaded with the goodness of cheese and the red pepper mayo does wonder to this dish. A slight zesty... - 92.9637
Beef And Rice Stuffed Peppers
If you are looking at throwing a nice party without really spending much, then you might want to consider the Beef and Rice Stuffed Peppers. They look fancy and you don't have to burn hole through your purse. This dish is explained in simple steps in this... - 88.4075
Baked Beef And Cheddar Spirals
This recipe for The Elvis Coffee Cake from Anne Colagioia takes the flavors of Elvis Presley's favorite sandwich (banana, peanut butter and bacon) and uses them to make an easy coffee cake that is perfectly fit for the original king of rock and roll. Anne... - 80.5797
Spinach Beef Wellington
Here is a beef recipe you are going to like! A twist to the Classic Beef Wellington, this Spinach Beef Wellington uses spinach and bread crumbs instead of duck pate. This recipe is also simpler than the classic one without compromising on its taste. Try it! - 75.4494
Beef Lasagna - Part 1
If you are a lasagna lover, try this variation of Beef Lasagna. This recipe uses a combination of ground beef, vegetables as well as pasta. In this recipe, pasta is just softened and not completely cooked before baking. Check out the part 1 of Lasagna recipe. - 58.6708
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 50.8628
Golden Nugget Pie
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Golden Nugget Pie - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Golden Nugget Pie is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 50.6463
These empanadas are made with beef and pork and are stuffed pastry like bakes that can be served for a filling meal. This empanada recipe is a bit elaborate but once these come out of the oven, you wont regret the extra time and effort. Flavored with spiced... - 50.6244
Rich Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spaghetti Pie recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 50.2922
The tyorkshire steak is prepared with lean minced beef. Combined with poultry seasoning and milk and seasoned, the beef is baked with onions and butter on top. With an added batter of eggs, milk and flour poured on top, it is baked further and best served... - 50.0581
Beef Burger Pizza
1.Make two equal divisions of dough and roll each piece on floured surface in shape of circle measuring 10 inch.
2.Put the dough on greased baking sheet.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat oil and saute onions in it... - 50.0075
Chili Beef Pie
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili beef pie going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 49.8199
Manzo Brasato Alla Lombarda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, chopped garlic and oregano. Roll bacon pieces in the mixture.
3. Make deep incisions in beef using a sharp knife.
4. Insert a lean bacon piece in the opening.
5. In a... - 49.7749
Italian Lasagnais a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Italian Lasagna recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 49.6696
Try this version of amazingly delicious Upside-Down Pizza recipe. An effortlessly prepared pizza recipe; the Upside-Down Pizza is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 49.4891
Spanish Beef Pies
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until lightly browned.
Add beef and cook, breaking up with fork, until meat loses its red color.
Pour off fat, if any.
Add remaining ingredients except last 3 and mix well.
Prepare piecrust mix and roll, half at a time,... - 49.2622
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 49.2271
Southwestern Range Beef And Rice Supper
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Southwestern Range Supper. Follow this easy recipe for Southwestern Range Supper and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 49.08
Beef 'n' Bean Pockets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet add beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Stir in the next eight ingredients into the skillet.
5. Boil the mixture.
6. Lower the flame, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
7.... - 49.0762
Corned Beef And Succotash Dinner
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Corned Beef and Succotash Dinner. This Corned Beef and Succotash Dinner is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet... - 48.8325
Vegetable Beef Pies
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large skillet and sauté the beef in it until it turns brown.
3) Remove the pan drippings.
4) Add the flour along with the salt and pepper to the meat and blend well.
5) Add the water... - 48.7291
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Com And Beef Pie
Everything about this Com And Beef Pie is exciting! A blend of flavors with a choice of desirable ingredients, this Com And Beef Pie is something everyone would love to try. A very filling and enjoyable meal! - 48.5452
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.5188
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 48.2798
Mince Pie is festive pie. I remember it was a Christmas time and my folks had come over to my place and I was asked to prepare a red meat pie, so I made this British pie. The beef mixed with tomato paste and flavored with pepper and parsley gives the mine pie... - 48.0826
Beef And Apple Balls
1. In a food chopper process together beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers, using finest blade.
2. In a very large bowl or kettle mix the processed ingredients with eggs, corn flakes and seasonings.
3. Shape lightly into marble-size balls and... - 48.0736
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 47.6527
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.5207
Swiss Vegetable Bake
1) Clean and trim fat off from the steak.
2) Flatten the steak using a mallet.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak.
5) Transfer the steak to casserole; with... - 47.5119
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In Dutch oven, place chicken and celery.
3. Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat,and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken pieces are cooked remove them from broth.... - 47.5017
I am in love with this Cornish Pasty recipe as it is the best type of pie. Not only is this a great Snack recipe, bu tit is also a favorite in my family too. A good way to use up Beef is to make some irresistible Cornish Pasty. Cornish Pasty can be prepared... - 47.471
Make your palate fall in love with this Beef Pie recipe. The Beef Pie can be made in the least amount of time possible and it’s great for kids too. Make it for lunch or dinner or freeze it for later as a lunch box filler. It works great either way. Go ahead... - 47.443
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) In a bowl, add flour, steak and kidney. Mix well and shake off the excess.
2) In a pan, melt the dripping and gently fry the onions till transparent.
3) Add in the meat and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till meat is... - 47.3606
1) In a skillet cook beef and onion till brown.
2) Drain out excess fat.
3) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
4) Cover and cook simmering for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5) Follow package directions to cook macaroni. Drain in... - 47.2849
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 47.2557
Mexicali Meat Pie
Fry bacon until crisp; break into large pieces.
Chill 1/3 cup bacon drippings until firm.
Brown beef in large skillet; drain.
Stir in corn, green pepper, onion, 1/4 cup cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, chili pow- der, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and tomato... - 47.2422
Beef And Cauliflower Oriental
1) Cut the steak across the grain in 3- x 1/4 inch strips, after freezing it partially.
2) Rinse cauliflower in running water and break into several flowerets.
3) In a heavy skillet add butter to melt.
4) Place the steak slices on the... - 47.133
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Cheese Crust Beef Pie
Brown ground beef and green pepper lightly in 10- inch skillet; drain off excess fat.
Add 1 1/2 tea- spoons salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Mix in 1/4 cup flour; add tomato juice, stirring constantly.
Add celery and Worcestershire sauce; simmer for 15 min-... - 47.0052
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 46.9535
Mock Shepherd's Pie
Brown onion in skillet in small amount of hot fat; add beef, salt and pepper.
Cook until browned.
Drain beans; add to beef mixture with soup.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Mash potatoes; add milk and egg.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon... - 46.9064
Short Ribs With Lima
Sprinkle shortribs lightly with salt and pepper.
In a large heavy frying pan, heat shortening; add ribs and brown on all sides.
Remove the ribs to a large casserole or baking pan (about 9 by 13 by 3 inches).
Using the same fat in the frying pan, saute onion... - 46.9052
Trim the steak, cut into thin strips and place in a bowl.
Season and add the paprika; toss to coat.
Heat a frying pan over a high heat.
Add 1 tbsp oil and a handful of steak strips.
As soon as the strips are sealed, remove them to a warm plate.
Cook the rest... - 46.8945
Slimming Beef Burgundy
This slimming beef burgundy is prepared with bonless beef chuck and mushrooms with red wine and bay leaf for flavor. Cooked along with fresh vegetables, it is finished by baking in the oven. - 46.8691
Country Beef Pie
Combine 1/2 can tomato sauce, crumbs, ground beef, onion, green pepper, 11/2 teaspoons salt, oreg- ano and pepper; mix well.
Pat mixture in greased 9-inch pie plate; pinch 1-inch edges and flute.
Combine rice, remaining tomato sauce, re- maining... - 46.8623
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 46.7901
Oven Swiss Steak
Oven Swiss Steak has a Far-fetched taste. The boneless beef round steak and American cheese gives the Oven Swiss Steak Enormous taste. - 46.762
Carry Along Beef Pies
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add bouillon to dissolve in boiling water. Keep it aside.
3) In another bowl, add next 9 ingredients and pour bouillon mixture over top.
4) Mix by gentle stirring. Set it aside.
5) Make two halves... - 46.713
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
Combine flour, salt, garlic and pepper; sprinkle on meat.
Pound with meat mallet till meat is about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut meat into 6 pieces.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add water chestnuts and green onions.
Process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped;... - 46.5496
Parsley Steak Rolls
Play the perfect host with food that says it all. An easy Parsley stealk rolls recipe that would have ensure that your friends have a blast. Entertain in style. Enjoy!! - 46.5434
Cheesy Meat Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a bowl, chop onions.
3. Place a 10 inch skillet on medium heat and melt butter.
4. Add onion along with beef and allow beef to turn brown.
5. Take off from heat, drain excess... - 46.5315
Manicotti is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Manicotti dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.5306
Beef Steaks Wellington
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown steaks in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together pate, crumbs, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and pepper.
Spread 1... - 46.4243
Beef And Garbanzo Dinner
1. Take a large skillet and combine ground beef, onion, and green pepper in it.
2. Place it on oven and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain off pan drippings.
4. Stir in next 6 ingredients.
5. Bring all the ingredients in the... - 46.4225
Beef Upside-down Pie
Sift dry ingredients; blend in 3 tablespoons short- ening.
Add milk, stirring gently, until mixed thor- oughly.
Melt remaining shortening in frying pan.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add beef, brown- ing lightly; stir in tomato soup.
Bring beef mixture... - 46.3999
Surprise Meat Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except catsup.
4 Pour in the prepared loaf pan.
5 Bake for about 30 minutes.
6 Using a knife handle, score... - 46.3976
Beef And Rigatoni Stew
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the beef into bite sized cubes
2) In a saucepan, cook the prunes in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes and then drain
3) Allow to cool and then remove the pits and keep aside
4) In a zip lock bag, put in the beef with flour, 1... - 46.2935
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire... - 46.2464
Hot Beef Spread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5)... - 46.2323
1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef with onions and shape into large patty in a medium frying pan and brown for five minutes; and break into small chunks
2. In a small bowl, beat egg lightly, add bread crumbs and catsup, Worcestershite sauce, salt amd... - 46.1918
Combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, red pepper and enchilada sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Combine the sour cream, scallions and green chiles in a second bowl; mix well.
Spread the enchilada sauce mixture in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange 2 of the tortillas... - 46.1731
Corned Beef Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease large oven proof casserole pot with butter.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, add flour and mix well, using a whisk.
5. Add milk gradually, mix well and cook on a... - 46.1359
Swiss Steak Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3) Roll the steak into flour mixture.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat fat and evenly brown the steak.
5) In a bowl, mix together soup, 11/2... - 46.0712
Meat And Biscuit Squares
Saute ground beef and onion in skillet until lightly browned; stir occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
Combine beef mixture with cheese, 1 egg, hot sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and parsley; blend lightly.
Sift flour, baking powder and remaining salt... - 46.0503
Steak And Kidney Pie With Mustard Gravy
1. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a floured surface to a thickness of 3mm/ 1/8in. Use to line the base and sides of a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pint/6 1/4 cup pie dish. Place a pie funnel in the centre of the dish.
2. Put the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and... - 45.9408
1 Trim any excess fat from the short ribs. Moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, sprinkle with chili powder. Stud each piece with 2 or 3 whole cloves.
2 In a large shallow baking dish, place meat in a single layer and top with onion slices.
3 Into... - 45.902
Savory Sauced Short Ribs
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In a Dutch oven or large kettle cover ribs with water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till tender.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan combine tomato sauce, beer or... - 45.8763
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Drain fat from skillet; set aside... - 45.8644
Party Beef Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the cubed beef with a mixture of flour, Season-All and pepper, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, brown the cubed beef on all sides in salad oil or bacon drippings.
4) In a 2 quart... - 45.8496
Pigeon Pot Country Style
Dredge beef and squab halves in flour.
Brown in butter on all sides.
Arrange pigeons in deep pie dish.
Place a slice of beef over each half.
Top each with 1/2 hard-boiled egg.
In a separate saucepan slowly cook the onion and leek in the chicken stock.
Add the... - 45.832
Bulgarian Grape Leaf Rolls
Pour enough boiling water over grape leaves to wilt; rinse in cold water.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skil- let; saute onions until browned slightly.
Add ground beef; cook for 5 minutes.
Add salt, pepper, egg, rice and parsley; mix thoroughly.
Fill leaves,... - 45.8147
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pep- per.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 45.8144
This barbecues beef recipe makes the entire effort of making it truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 45.8055
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a pot, boil marinade ingredients, let it cool down then pour over the meat, drain the meat and reserve the marinade
3. In a pan, heat oil and place the meat and brown it, then transfer to... - 45.7747
Rolled Pot Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Rub meat surface with garlic, salt and flour. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
4. Once hot, brown beef uniformly for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and place in a shallow baking... - 45.7299
Stuffed Meat Roll
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef, pork, soup, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Mix well and place on wax/ butter paper.
3. Shape meat into a 14 inch x 9 inch rectangle and gently place along... - 45.725
Beef Burgundy Hero
Cut loaf in half lengthwise; hollow out each half.
Butter insides; place under broiler to toast and set aside.
Fry bacon; saute steak in drippings.
Sprinkle flour over meat in pan; stir.
Add broth and Burgundy, stirring until thickened.
Add thyme, tomato... - 45.7241
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.6924