- » Party Asian Soup
Party Asian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party asian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party asian soup recipes.
Chicken Pea Pod Soup
In a Dutch oven cook carrot, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, chicken, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove from... - 48.0529
Split Pea Soup
1) Sort the peas and wash them properly.
2) Combine together all the ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan, except for the salt, pepper and bacon bits.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 45... - 47.1523
1) Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown chicken pieces.
3) Remove meat and stir fry celery, onion, garlic until tender.
4) Pour in sherry, soup, and soy sauce.
5) Stir in mushroom... - 46.526
Iced Tomato With Beef Soup
Put salad oil in a casserole and heat 3 minutes.
Fry tomato, onion, green pepper, celery and parsley.
Add beef soup and tomato catsup, and mix.
Cook 2 minutes.
Put in a blender and mix well and then put back in the casserole.
Add salt, chili sauce, dill and... - 45.473
Tomato And Cardamom Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, potatoes, cardamoms, seasoning and the lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the chives and... - 44.3784
Curried Fish Soup
Thaw fish at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Cut the fish into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan cook the onion, celery, carrot, and curry powder in the butter or margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in chicken broth all... - 44.2848
Rabbit With Green Peppertorns
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a pan or Dutch oven, add oil and heat.
3) Stir in garlic and rabbit and brown meat well.
4) Add mint, green peppercorns, and vinegar.
5) Add water till rabbit is covered halfway.
6)... - 43.9762
Old Fashioned Chicken Soup
1. Wash chicken. Place in large kettle, and cover with 5 cups water. Add seasonings.
2. Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is just tender.
3. While chicken is cooking, prepare vegetables: Wash carrots; peel; cut in 1-inch chunks. Wash and peel... - 43.9551
Mjeodrah Or Esau's Lentil Soup
1) In 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet, saute the carrots, celery and onions. Once the onions are soft and translucent, place the vegetables in a slow cooker.
2) In 1 tablespoon of oil, brown the rice till it is dry. Add to the slow cooker.
3) Add the... - 43.6224
Put about 1/3 of the dry navy beans in blender container; blend till beans are chopped.
Transfer chopped beans to large kettle or Dutch oven.
Repeat with remaining beans.
Put carrots in blender container; cover with cold water.
Blend till coarsely... - 43.5031
Capitol Hill Bean Soup
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and pour in enough water to cover.
3) Allow the beans to soak for overnight.
4) Drain excess water from the beans and add ham bone.
5) Pour in water to cover... - 43.3685
Chicken Curry Soup
Melt butter in a Dutch oven.
Add curry powder and saute for 3 minutes.
Add flour and stir until blended.
Slowly stir in chicken broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Just before serving, add chicken and cream; heat through.
Garnish with almonds and chives.
This soup... - 40.2723
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.221
Heart Happy Tomato Soup
1) In a greased slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients and stir properly.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 8 hours. Take out the bay leaf and cloves.
3) Serve hot. - 38.6704
Egg Flower Soup
1) In a saucepan add wine and sesame oil and boil the stock.
2) Add soya sauce as per taste.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with half-teaspoon salt.
4) Transfer into the boiling soup. Stir once or twice.
5) Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped... - 37.4068
Indonesian-style Chicken Chowder
In a 2 quart saucepan combine the uncooked Pick a Pasta soup mix and the water.
Bring the mixture to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or till the lentils are tender, stirring the mixture occasionally during cooking.
Stir in the... - 37.025
1. Take a saucepan; add butter and sautÃ© onion and celery until they turn soft.
2. Stir in peanut butter and soup until they turn smooth.
3. Blend in milk and boil, by stirring at occasional intervals.
4. Serve after garnishing with... - 35.3971
Raspberry Yogurt Soup
1 In a blender or food processor, combine yogurt and berries together.
2 Blend well, until the mixture is smooth.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Garnish with mint and serve. - 30.4942