- » Party Antipasto
Party Antipasto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of party antipasto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for party antipasto recipes.
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Italian Seafood Antipasto
In saucepan, combine 6 cups (1.5 L) water, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and lemon rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to saucepan; set aside.
Hold squid under cold water and peel off... - 45.4587
Antipasto Salad Platter
1 For the Dressing: In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the black and red peppers, garlic and basil.
2 Shake well until combined.
3 For the radiatori: In a large kettle, add 3 quarts water, salt and salad... - 45.4451
Antipasto With Baked Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the oysters in their shells.
3) Mix the mustard and fennel in a bowl and spread evenly over all the oysters.
4) Bake the oysters for about 10 minutes or until they've... - 45.2369
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 44.774
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add... - 44.386
Antipasto Party Pack
Simmer the first 6 ingredients together for 5 minutes.
Break cauliflower into small flowerets to make 2 cups.
Pour boiling water over onions.
Cool under cold water and peel.
Scrape carrots and cut into small pencil-size sticks, about 2 inches long.
Drop... - 44.1652
Steak Salad Antipasto
The steak salad antoipasto is a simple steak salad served with a mix of marinated vegetables in italain dressing. The cooked beef steak is served on lettuce with vegetables like olives, tomatoes along with fresh herbs like basil and cheese. It is a delicious... - 43.1757
Italian Mushroom Antipasto
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; cook mushrooms for 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is released.
Drain, reserving liquid.
In bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice; set aside.
Add onion, garlic and 2 tbsp (25 mL) mushroom liquid to skillet; cook... - 43.0689
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
Scrape carrots, and slice or cut into fingers.
Cut out and discard the core of the cauliflower, and separate the head into small flowerets.
Slice peppers in half, and remove seeds and pulp; then dice in large cubes or cut in strips.
Trim... - 41.6086
1. Wash peppers; drain well.
2. Place peppers on rack over broiler pan; broil, 4 inches from heat, until peppers become blistered and charred—about 15 minutes. With tongs, turn peppers every 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Place hot peppers in a large plastic bag. Let... - 41.238
Place beef in plastic bag.
Add 1/3 cup of the dressing, turning to coat beef.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
Cut bread lengthwise in half.
Combine remaining dressing and olives; spoon over bottom half of bread.
To assemble, place... - 41.2314
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
Fold salami slices into quarters.
On each of twelve 6-inch skewers thread 1 salami slice, 2 tortellini, and 1 cheese cube.
Place in plastic bag; pour dressing atop.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several times.
Transfer kabobs... - 39.771
Broil or roast the bell peppers until skin is blackened all around.
Cool and peel; remove stems and seeds.
Cut into square bite size pieces.
Cut the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese into bite-size pieces.
Combine all chopped... - 39.4677
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 39.3908
1. In large heavy pot add all the prepared oil, vinegar and catsup, bring to boil and simmer for ten minutes stirring constantly.
2. Pack in sterilized jars and seal.
3. Place in preserving kettle and steam in hot water for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.4694
1) Cut the vegetables and pickles to desired size.
2) Now add other ingredients and cook 10 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Serve at once. - 38.04
Turkey Antipasto Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cheese) along with ¾ cup of Italian salad dressing. Toss well, cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled, garnished with cheese and remaining dressing (if required). - 37.8355
Antipasto Salad Stack
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly.
2. While pasta is cooking, arrange tomatoes and half of pepperoni around bottom edge of 3-quart glass serving bowl.
3. Layer cooked pasta, remaining pepperoni, beans, olives and cheese in... - 37.4787
There is no extre effort you need to put in to whip up this Antipasto Salad - it's damn easy, simple and simply delicious! Try out this Antipasto Salad recipe and I am sure you will soon be a fan of it! - 37.0093
This Artichoke Antipasto is simply lovely for anyone to like it. Here's a simple recipe for Artichoke Antipasto, if you would like to give it a try! - 36.6752
1. Sprinkle eggplant (aubergine) with salt and stand for 15-20 minutes. Rinse under cold water and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. Brush eggplant (aubergine) lightly with olive oil. Place under a preheated grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked... - 36.576
1. Place the oil, water, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, sea- soning and white wine vinegar in a large saucepan.
2. Put in the prepared vegetables, leaving the olives, onions, mushrooms and carrots whole.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes until... - 36.4546
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Cut each cheese slice into thirds.
Arrange a piece of cheese on each slice of salami.
Combine tuna, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread about 1 tablespoon mixture over cheese.
Roll up, securing with wooden picks.
Chill till serving time. - 33.0236
Line a large platter with lettuce leaves.
Attractively arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce. - 32.8731
On an attractive serving platter, arrange Italian antipasto and tuna in center and add remaining ingredients for an attractive presentation.
Pass oil and vinegar dressing (vinaigrette) or spoon over top. - 30.5786
Choose an assortment from the above; arrange on a pretty tray or lazy susan.
Selection should be made for flavor contrast and eye appeal - 26.7629
Get High On Protein With Healthier Sausage Antipasto Platter
Antipasto is a traditional first course to an elaborate formal Italian meal. The term Antipasto or antipasti literally means "prior to a meal". Regional influences have a bearing on the contents of an antipasto. Traditional antipasto platter includes cured... - 0