- » Part Boil Fish
Part Boil Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Part Boil Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Part Boil Fish recipes.
Fish Soup Part 1 – Ingredients & Getting Started
Fish soup not only makes a great appetizer for a dinner party menu but is also a superbly comforting food item. Take a look at this video series to learn basic fish soup with a little twist. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she... - 83.9676
Fish Soup Part 2 - Finishing
This is part 2 of basic fish soup video series. Here the chef continues with the soup making process and also provides some quick garnishing tips. Take a look at part 1 of this series to see ingredient details. A nice video but better presentation and clear... - 79.8259
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Gram Flour Part Two
1. Cook the two chopped onions in a wide mouthed vessel, along with one cup oil. When the onion becomes soft add the ground masala and fry it well. Then add one cup gram flour and chilli powder and stir well. If necessary add a little extra oil. When the... - 30.7316
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup - Part 7- Fish Sauce Mixture
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 89.7092
1) Cut off the heads and tails from the kippers. Put them in a deep dish or a jug.
2) Pour boiling water all over to cover and allow to stand for about 10 minutes.
3) Drain the kippers.
4) Serve right away with a large lump of butter placed in... - 25.1792
Shell Fish A La Newburg
1) In a saucepan, melt butter. Put in the flour and sauté till it turns smooth. Slowly, pour in the milk and boil till the mixture turns thick.
2) Through a strainer, rub in the egg yolks into the saucepan. Stir continually till the mixture is smooth.... - 36.0975
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring slowly to just below boiling point and simmer very gently for 20 minutes, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Strain the stock through a muslin-lined sieve and leave to cool before refrigerating. - 32.3958
Watercress And Fish Soup
Remove skin and any bones from the fish, and cut into very thin slices.
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Wash and trim the watercress into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Boil the stock, add the fish and watercress and simmer for 2 minutes.
Adjust the seasoning and serve... - 37.7759
Simple Fish Chowder
1) In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, onions, water, clam juice, salt and chilli peppers.
2) Bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add fish and simmer for 10 minutes more.
4) Add watercress and cook for 1 minute longer.
5)... - 40.718
Creamed Fish Soup
1) Take a saucepan, add fish and 1/3 of the fish stock and simmer until the fish is cooked.
2) Remove the fish from the saucepan.
3) Blend cornstarch with the remaining fish stock and mix with the stock in the saucepan.
4) Add lemon peel, seasoning,... - 43.1213
Wash the fish and put in the pressure cooker with all the other ingredients.
Bring to the boil uncovered and remove the scum.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Strain the stock. - 36.877
Put shortening in large kettle and stir in onions for about 3 to 4 min.
Add pinch of caraway seeds.
Now add fish and cover with water to 2 inches above fish.
Cook slowly for about 10 min then add peppers, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Salt and pepper to... - 43.4147
Spiced Tomato Fish Casserole
Lay the prepared fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Cook the onion, pepper and garlic (if used) in a little oil until soft but not brown.
Stir in the spices and orange rind and heat for a few minutes until the spices begin to release their... - 42.779
Poached Fish With Vegetables
Place frozen fish block in a large skillet.
Add squash, mushrooms, and onion rings.
In a small mixing bowl stir together tomato sauce, cornstarch, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour tomato mixture over fish and vegetables in skillet.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and... - 41.2195
Creamed Fish And Pimiento
1. In a large pan,pour in the oil and heat it gently
2. Add the chopped celery and onion and cook till it is translucent
3. Add the whole wheat flour to the pan and continue stirring over low heat till the flour is cooked through.
4. After one... - 40.516
Fried Pickled Fish
1) Season the fish with 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and pepper.
2) In a non-stick pan heat half of the oil, brown the fish on both the sides.
3) Remove on paper napkin.
4) In the skillet heat the remaining oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic for... - 44.0456
Steamed Fish And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm... - 43.3683
1) Rub the salt into the fish.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and stir in the ginger, scallions, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, Tabasco and sugar.
3) Cook the mixture for 1 minutes.
4) Place the fish in the skillet and brown it on both the... - 44.1783
Thai Sweet And Sour Fish
1)Make shallow slits on both sides of fish.
2)Wash and marinate with a mixture of soya sauce and salt for 1 hour.
3)In a pan, heat oil. Fry the fish turning over once for 5 to 10 minutes until both sides are done.
4)In another pan, heat... - 44.9941
Fish Ball Soup
1) Grind together the sole, shrimp and scallions.
2) Add salt, pepper, ginger, cornstarch and oil, to the fish mixture.
3) Shape the mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth and clam juice to a boil.
5)... - 46.1304
Classic Fish Stock
1. Rinse the fish trimmings several times in water to clean well.
2. In a large heavy pot, place fish trimmings and all the remaining ingredients.
3. Bring it to a boil.
4. Simmer uncovered over low flame for 25 minutes.
5. Spoon out... - 44.6583
Fish And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in the warm water for 20 minutes.
2) Cut the fish in narrow slices.
3) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water. Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or the broth, clam juice and the... - 46.3559
New England Fish Chowder
1) In a skillet placed over low heat, sauté the salt pork till it has browned nicely.
2) Add the onions and gently sauté.
3) Next add in the potatoes and hot water and cook for some minutes till the potatoes are partly done.
4) Add the fish fillets... - 41.076
1. Clean, wash in several rinses of cold water and cut fish.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions; slit green chillies. Make two extracts of coconut milk.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions. Add turmeric and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic,... - 43.4365
1. In heavy saucepan melt butter and with cover simmer vegetables and seasonings in added boiling water.
2. Add uncooked fish, cut in bite size pieces and simmer with cover for 10 minutes longer.
3. Add milk, heat, but do not boil and season to... - 40.5589
Classic Fish Soup
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the fish, soy sauce, sherry and oil.
2) Refrigerate until needed.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to boil and add rice.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Add the celery, onions, carrots, and... - 46.3295
You may buy a combination of fish if you like.
Have it filleted.
In a saucepan, combine the heads and skins, the 5 cups water, sliced onions, carrot, 1 teaspoon salt and the black pepper.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat while preparing the... - 44.5995
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 36.89
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.1463
Florentine Fish Consomme
1) Take a deep saucepan and melt the butter in it.
2) Add the carrots, celery, onion and olive oil to it..
3) Cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes to it, season with salt and pepper before adding boiling... - 46.6829
Goan Fish Curry
1. Clean and slice fish. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Remove seeds from chillies and grind with turmeric.
3. When half done, add tamarind and grind to a fine paste.
4. Grate coconut and extract the milk (3 times). Mix with ground spices.
5. Add a little water... - 39.6302
Poached Fish Cutlets In Mayonnaise
1) Rinse the cutlets in running cold water. Snip off the fins.
2) Use a saucepan to place the cutlets. Add cold water to just cover the cutlets. Add lemon, bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the mixture slowly to the boil. Cover with a lid... - 43.9404
Fish Avocado Salad
1) In a skillet, bring the water to boil.
2) Add the halibut or sea bass.
3) Cover and simmer for about 8 to 12 minutes or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
4) Remove fish and cool it slightly and cut into bite-size chunks.
5) Mix... - 43.2754
Sweet And Sour Pungent Fish
1) Pare the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
2) Scoop the seeds of cucumber and cut in juliennes.
3) In a bowl, combine together cucumber, carrots, pickle, ginger, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, vinegar and water.
4) Let the vegetables... - 44.8996
Green Mango And Fish Curry
1. Place coconut cream, curry paste, lemon grass and lime leaves in a saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add mango and simmer for 3 minutes. Add fish, sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes or... - 34.5899
Fish Curry Maharashtra
1. Clean fish and slice.
2. Grind red chillies, slice onions, slit green chillies.
3. Soak tamarind in water and squeeze out the pulp. Strain.
4. Grate the coconut. Prepare 2 extracts of the coconut milk the first thick (about 1 cup), and the second thin... - 48.674