- » Parsnip Soup
Parsnip Soup Recipes
Parsnip soup is the soup made from parsnip, a root vegetable which is a close cousin of carrot. Parsnips are paler than carrots and have a sweeter taste on being cooked, and impart a sweet, spicy and buttery flavor ... More »
Parsnip Butternut Bisque
It's soup season. And this week Toni's making a stick to your ribs hearty soup using fall crops. Butternut squash and parsnips. And it pairs nicely with one of Toni's pizza's. Interesting note: according to Wikipedia Squash has historically been pollinated by... - 122.573
Winter Curried Parsnip Soup
This is an ideal winter soup for carb metabolic types. It is healthy and so delicious that it is almost addictive! If you have never used parsnips before then this is a great way to introduce them into your diet. Everyone loves soup on a cold winter day and... - 107.267
1) Peel parsnips and potatoes. Cut them into slices.
2) Peel onions and cut into thin slices.
3) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Add onions, sauté for a while.
5) Cover with a lid, reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 10... - 49.2632
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© parsnips, potato and onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and season to taste.
4) Allow the mixture to boil, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 48.9803
Parsnip And Lemon Soup
1. For making the pimiento puree in a food processor or blender, process 1 jar (2 ounce /57 milliliter) drained pimiento until smooth.
2. In casserole of 12-cup (3 liter) capacity, microwave with cover combining butter and onion at High... - 46.7266
Cut the bacon into small pieces.
Place in a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH, stirring after half the cooking time.
Remove the cooked bacon with a perforated spoon, let cool on absorbent paper.
To the remaining fat in the dish add... - 45.0509
Melt butter; cook onion and parsnips gently 5 to 6 minutes, covered, to soften without browning.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle in flour; blend well.
Pour in stock; mix well.
Add herbs and seasonings; bring to boil.
Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, until parsnips are... - 43.4341
Nutty Parsnip Soup
Nutty Parsnip Soup is a light and extremely tasty soup. This delicious soup can be prepared in a jiffy and has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Nutty Parsnip Soup for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 40.3347
1. In a pan heat oil and saute leeks and parsnips for a few mins.
3. To this add the potatoes and stock and simmer untill parsnips are tender.
4. Remove from heat and puree the soup.
5. Reheat and serve garnished with watercress leaves and... - 40.2745
Cinnamon Parsnip Soup
Combine margarine and onion in 3- to 4-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring often, until onion is translucent.
Add parsnips and broth; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until... - 39.3284
Creamy Parsnip Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes. Add the apple and cook, stir ring frequently, for 5... - 33.7164
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion, the garlic, the gingerroot, the carrot, the celery, and the thyme in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the parsnips and the broth, bring the liquid to a boil, and simmer the - 29.1962
Parsnip Soup Recipes By Category