- » Parsnip Patty
Parsnip Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsnip patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsnip patty recipes.
1) Carefully peel the parsnips, and cut into half. Remove the woody cores, if you are using old parsnips.
2) Chop them roughly.
3) In a very large bowl, add the chopped parsnips along with 1/2 pint of salted water.
4) To this, add the... - 42.0946
1. In a pot boil the parsnips in salted water until tender.
2. Drain the water, let it cool down, peel and make it into mash.
3. Into the mash add the cream, flour and seasonings.
4. Divide into 8 parts and shape into patties.
5. In a non stick pan... - 39.6358
1. Pour 1 inch water into medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; add parsnip chunks. Cover; boil 10 minutes or until parsnips are fork-tender. Drain. Place in large bowl. Coarsely mash with fork; set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in small... - 34.4959
Cook the parsnips with the onions, and the salt in the boiling water for about 15 min., or until tender.
Drain; mash well.
Add parsley, egg, coarse bread crumbs and pepper.
Chill well, then form into 8 patties.
Roll in finely sifted dried bread crumbs, and... - 33.3408
Cook parsnips, covered, in a very small amount of boiling water until almost done.
Drain well; squeeze parsnips between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine parsnips, green onions, egg, flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Drop 1/4 cup parsnip... - 31.2661
Peel and dice parsnips and cook in salted water approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
Mash thoroughly and add egg yolk.
Form into patties, dip in egg white, then roll in crumbs and saute in oil and butter until crisp and golden brown. - 29.5827
Mix parsnips, eggs, salt and sugar; add flour, blending well.
Shape into patties; saute in skillet in small amount of oil until browned, turning once. - 28.5772
Perfect Parsnip Patties
1. Wash, peel, and quarter parsnips. Remove core and discard. Cook parsnips in boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and mash. Use cooking water to adjust consistency. Season.
3. Whisk flour into yogurt. Stir into seaisoned parsnips.
4. Shape... - 25.7959
Prepare parsnips, cut into pieces and boil in little water.
Mash with butter and vegetable salt and shape into rounds.
Roll in breadcrumbs and grill in a little oil, turning to brown both sides. - 18.9273