- » Parsley Soup
Parsley Soup Recipes
Parsley soup is prepared by boiling the Hamburg root parsley belonging to the P.crispum Radicosum species. This is a special cultivar which is different from the variety of parsley favored for its leaves and used as ... More »
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
Homestyle cooking is about simple flavors and easy cooking. This Mushroom and Parsley Soup is a great example of this theory. Have a look at this video to see how a handful of ingredients cooked together, optimally turn into a delicious soup. - 101.433
1) Cut the parsley stems and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion and potatoes for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Blend in the stock and parsley stalks and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are... - 49.1605
Walker Stalker Cream Of Parsley Soup
Place chives, parsley, butter, and broth in a large skillet or saucepan.
Simmer until parsley is dark and limp (approximately 15 minutes).
In a small bowl, stir water and flour together until a smooth paste is formed.
Add to cooked parsley and stir until... - 43.6293
Parsnip And Parsley Soup
Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil.
Blanch both kinds of parsley in the boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
Drain again and squeeze out the excess moisture.
In a medium saucepan, bring the... - 41.8783
Wash parsley, discard stalks, reserve a little for garnishing and cut the rest up coarsely.
Wash and peel potatoes, cut into small chunks.
Wash lettuce, discard any discoloured leaves and chop roughly.
Put all ingredients into a large saucepan with salt and... - 40.8832
Parsley soup is fresh and revunating with its lovely taste and flavor. Made with generous amounts of fresh parsley along with celery and onions, this parsley soup is light and appetizing. Spiced with nutmeg and with a dash of added cream, this parsley soup is... - 40.6593
Artichoke And Parsley Soup
Peel and chop the artichokes.
Place in a bowl with the lemon juice and enough water to cover.
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and cook until transparent but not coloured.
Drain the artichokes and add to the pan with the stock, milk, and salt to... - 40.6383
Iced Parsley Soup
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan, add margarine and heat it.
2. Add chicken stock.
3. Add onions and saute them.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Keep aside and allow to cool a little.
6. Take a food processor or blender, add onion-stock... - 39.0294
Cream Of Parsley Soup
1) Finely chop the parsley
2) Take a pan and simmer the parsley in the consommé for 20 minutes.
3) Mix flour, milk and butter to prepare a white sauce.
4) Add the bouillon of parsley to the thickened sauce.
5) Season with salt and... - 38.5851
Potato Parsley Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix the potatoes, onion, salt and broth together.
2) Stir in the parsely, cover and cook in the microwave for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
3) Blend the cornstarch with a little milk, stir into the potato... - 37.7221
Watercress And Parsley Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat. Add the onion, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes or until smooth and straw colored. Gradually stir in the stock and... - 35.185
Chilled Cream Of Parsley Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and parsley. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until parsley is wilted.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in milk. Cover; microwave on high 7 minutes or until boiling.
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0382
Carrot And Parsley Soup
1) In a saucepan, add leeks, carrots and bouillon. Then bring to boil and simmer over a low heat until the vegetables are tender.
2) In a blender, whirl the parsley with a little vegetables and bouillon until well blended. Then repeat with rest of the... - 32.3363
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
1. Put the chopped onion, mushrooms, chicken stock, milk, parsley and garlic into a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth.
3. Put the soup into a saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste and the... - 29.3122
Parsley Soup Recipes By Category