- » Parsley Potato
Parsley Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsley potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsley potato recipes.
How To Cook Parsley Potatoes
To all those who enjoy eating potatoes will love this dish. The chef has shared her grandmother's recipe. Parsley gives an added flavour to the potatoes. You should definitely watch the video to know the entire recipe. - 101.931
Betty's Subtly Savory Parsley-buttered New Potatoes
With the new potatoes in season why not prepare some parsely buttered new potatoes. Watch this video that shares an absolutely simple recipe that would serve as an effortless side dish. These flavorful potatoes would definitely turn out to be a winner. Check... - 94.4676
1. Wash, peel thinly and rewash potatoes.
2. Into a saucepan cover the potatoes, with cold water, add salt and bring to the boil.
3. Turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 15–18 minutes or until the potatoes are just cooked... - 79.7591
Dijon Parsley Potatoes
1 Clean the potatoes well.
2 Cut them into cubes, about 1/4th inch thick.
3 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 In the grill, place the potatoes and coat with Dijon mustard.
5 Sprinkle some green onions,... - 39.2793
1. In a saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin in salted water until tender.
2. Drain in a colander and allow to cool slightly.
3. When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Keep aside until ready to... - 36.7252
In large saucepan, bring water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
Add parsley and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir lightly to coat potatoes.
Serve hot. - 31.611
1. Boil potatoes in their jackets till well cooked.
2. Drain. Dry off moisture. Cool and peel.
3. Melt butter in sufficiently large pan. Add salt.
4. Put in the peeled potatoes. Toss well. Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley. - 28.317
Place potatoes and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until fork-tender, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2... - 28.2398
Long Island Parsley Potatoes
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and simmer for 6 minutes or until tender, then drain.
2. In the same saucepan, whisk the butter, oil, salt, and pepper over moderate heat for 3 minutes or until... - 28.0037
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add potatoes, water, and seasonings.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain liquid, and discard, top potatoes with parsley. - 27.9277
Dijon Parsley Potatoes
Clean the potatoes and cut each into 1/4 inch thick cubes.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the potatoes in the grilland; lightly coat with Dijon mustard.
Sprinkle with the green onions, parsley and pepper.
Grill for about... - 27.0194
Wash potatoes thoroughly.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water 30 to 40 min., until tender.
Melt butter in skillet, remove from heat, mix in parsley.
Toss potatoes with mixture until coated. - 25.5356
Fresh Parsley Potatoes
In a large saucepan combine potatoes, salt and water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook for 18 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cook for several minutes longer, shaking saucepan.
Add parsley; toss to coat. - 22.8242
In same saucepan used to cook potatoes, melt butter; stir in parsley and celery salt.
Add potatoes; toss lightly. - 18.9896
Cook in boiling salted water to cover until tender, 10 to 20 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to serving dish.
Pour butter over potatoes; sprinkle with parsley - 18.536
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 20-30 minutes or until tender; drain.
Cool for 5 minutes Remove skins.
In a large skillet over medium heat cook and stir the potatoes in butter Until - 15.8423
Parsley Potato Recipes By Category