- » Parsley Filled Mushroom
Parsley Filled Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsley filled mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsley filled mushroom recipes.
Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
Combine all remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Fill the mushrooms with the mixture, mounding slightly on the top.
Place on baking sheets.
Bake at 375 degrees for about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Serve hot. - 33.067
Add outer peel of an orange, finely minced with the metal blade, to the Herb Stuffing. - 13.4183
Parsley Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in single layer in a 10-inch round baking dish. Set aside.
2. Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 24.8351
Pancakes Filled With Crayfish
Cut the flesh of boiled crayfish tails and claws, together with mushrooms, into small dices, and fry with finely chopped parsley in butter.
Soak rolls in milk, pass through a sieve and mix well with crayfish and mushrooms, flavour with salt, pepper and red... - 34.1943
Gruyere & Parsley Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth. Carefully remove stems and set aside.
2 In a small heat-resistant non-metallic custard cup melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in Microwave Oven for 30 (40) seconds.
3. Brush mushroom caps with melted butter and place,... - 42.8327
These Boursin-Stuffed Mushrooms make a delicious meal ! These cheese stuffed mushrooms are a rare treat ! Savor them with sauces for a meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions of Boursin-Stuffed Mushrooms are welcome ! - 29.9923
Porcini Mushroom Filling
Soak porcini and finely chop.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and porcini and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp, 10 minutes.
Add parsley and salt and pepper to... - 29.9726
Ukrainian Mushroom Filled Rolls
In small mixing bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat the 2 tablespoons butter, 1/4 tea spoon salt, and 1/2 cup water just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for... - 42.3973
Cheese Meat Loaf Pinwheel With Spinach Mushroom Filling
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
With just the water clinging to leaves, cook spinach until wilted; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until... - 42.0265
Whole Wheat Rolls Filled With Lox Or Mushrooms
Beat the salt into the margarine until fluffy, add the cottage cheese and lemon juice and season with the pepper.
Divide the mixture in half.
Cut the rolls horizontally and remove some of the soft center.
Clean the mushrooms, wash, and slice finely.
Peel and... - 42.6915
Mushroom Sauce With Sour Cream
Clean mushrooms well and wash in cold water, then place on a sieve and drain.
Clean, wash, and then chop onions and parsley finely.
Heat lard and fry onions in it first, until half done; add sliced mushrooms afterwards, together with finely chopped... - 31.7384
Turkey And Mushroom Croquettes
Turkey and mushroom croquettes are fried meat croquettes made with breadcrumbs. Parsleyed and spiced with mace, the turkey and mushroom croquettes can be served as a side in meals or as filling snacks. - 45.1611
Parsley Steak Rolls
Parsley steak rolls are filled or stuffed rolls prepared with round steak. The filling si prepared with mushrooms, onions, cheese and parsley seasoned with salt and pepper. Cooked in the oven, it is flavored with beef broth. - 34.0219
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Mix together all ingredients and place in a well-buttered 6-cup casserole.
Set casserole in a pan of hot water and steam for 1 hour in a 350° oven.
Remove from oven and allow to sit for about 10 minutes before unmolding on a plate.
Fill center with creamed... - 25.5638
Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
I found this Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms in an old recipe book and wanted to get it online before the whole thing gets ruined. I love Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms prepared this way. You should make it! - 43.716
Whole Wheat Crepes With Mushrooms
Wash, pat dry, clean, and thickly slice the mushrooms.
Halve the leek lengthwise, wash, remove the root-end and the dark green leaves, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Cook the vegetables covered in 1 tablespoon of the butter 10 to 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.7194
Brazil Nut Mushroom Stuffing
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the mushrooms, celery, Brazil nuts and onion. Sprinkle with salt and cook about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the stuffing mix and parsley and toss to combine. - 25.2802
Mushroom & Cheese Sandwiches
Place butter in a 9 inch nonmetallic pie plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 7 to 8 minutes (stirring every 3 minutes) or until liquid... - 37.7938
Cover garlic cloves with water in a saucepan; heat to boiling and drain.
Repeat 2 more times.
Add remaining ingredients, except brown bouquet sauce, to garlic in saucepan; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Puree all ingredients and brown bouquet sauce in a food... - 32.8958
Veal Stuffed Onions
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Veal Stuffed Onions, cos someone might steal it away.Veal Stuffed Onions is that good. Happy eating. - 36.2371
Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
Combine all ingredients except mushroom caps and parsley.
Fill mushroom caps with mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F 20 minutes.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley.
Allow 2 or 3 to a person for a first course, or use smaller mushrooms, and serve on melba rounds as... - 36.7363
Mandarin Stuffed Mushrooms
Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms.
Soak the bulgur in the oil and tamari.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bulgur mixture and add the ginger.
When the bulgur has soaked about 10 minutes, stir in the tofu and parsley.
Place the... - 36.096
Chicken & Mushroom Crepes
This yummy Chicken & Mushroom Crepes recipe is brilliant. I served it for my in laws for brunch and they loved it. Try this Chicken & Mushroom Crepes, I am sure you will love it. - 47.2093
Mushroom Stuffed Meat Loaf
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until golden, stirring occasionally.
Increase heat to medium high; add mushrooms and cook 5 to 8 minutes longer, until mushrooms are browned.
Remove skillet from... - 43.2705
Beef Filling For Pasties
This recipe for beef filling is especially prepared for filling meat pasties. Cooked and combined with bachamel sauce and seasonings like shallots, clove, peppers and parsley, the beef filling is savory and spicy. The filling can be used for meat rolls or... - 28.827
Herbed Ham Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop. Set caps aside.
2. In a medium frying pan, melt butter with olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add mushroom stems and... - 33.3235
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Mix both cheeses, parsley, basil, paprika, salt, pepper and Tabasco together.
Stuff mushroom caps.
Press two mushroom caps together (to keep stuffing in place) and thread 4 sets on each skewer.
Roll skewers in beaten eggs, then in breadcrumbs.
Place on... - 37.101
Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These Stuffed Mushrooms are a desire ! Try these mushrooms filled with vegetables, herbs, cheese deliciously blended with sauces and butter. Tell me if you like these stuffed mushrooms. - 41.064
Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Rolls
These Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Rolls taste too good. Try these roasted lamb slices filled with sautÃ©ed mushrooms with onion and pepper seasonings, and simmered in tomato sauce with parsley and fine herbs seasonings. Feel free to opine about these Mushroom... - 33.7596
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Ask your meat man to saw a 2-inch-thick chuck roast through the center to make 2 chuck steaks., each 1 inch thick or you can start with 2 chuck steaks of the same size.
With a sharp knife, cut out the long, slender blade bone in each steak, but leave the... - 40.7981
Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling
Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling is a delicious seafood dish. The amazing blend of flavors and the succulent shrimp pieces accentuate the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Patty Shells With Shrimp Filling recipe. - 43.0002
Fillings should be arranged over 1/2 the cooked omelet before folding it.
* Bacon Omlet: Crumble 6 slices crisp, cooked bacon.
* Cheese Omelet: Sprinkle 1/3 cup grated cheese over omelet as it cooks.
* Chicken-Curry Omelet: Melt 2 tablespoons butter or... - 22.2756
1) In a 10 inch skillet, mix together the mushrooms, beef, garlic and onion.
2) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the meat becomes brown.
3) Stir the mixture to crumble the ingredients.
4) Drain the drippings from the skillet.
5) Now, add... - 44.4534
Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
In 2-cup glass measure combine butter and stems.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till tender, about 2 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cheese and crumbs.
Spoon about 7 teaspoon filling into each mushroom cap;... - 31.8017
1) Take mushrooms, uniform in size.
2) Chop their stems by removing it from the wiped mushrooms.
3) Mince both the chives and parsley.
4) Take a bowl and mix Worcestershire sauce, chopped mushrooms, minced chives and parsley together.
5) Fill... - 45.5283
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 40.8234
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
These crab stuffed mushrooms make a great side in meals. Prepared with a flavored stuffing of cooked mushrooms, onions and parsley with garlic combined with crabmeat, the crab stuffed mushrooms are baked in the oven to finish. - 39.2621
Marrakech Stuffed Mushrooms
Brush any dirt off the mushrooms and trim tough ends from the stems.
Carefully remove the remaining mushroom stems and reserve them.
Place the mushroom caps stem-side down in a 9" pie plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the... - 43.9822
Rice And Cheese Filled Tomatoes
In skillet cook garlic in butter or margarine till lightly browned.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cooked rice, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, parmesan or romano cheese, milk, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, and basil.
Cut tops off tomatoes.
Remove centers, leaving... - 41.6767
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
Combine butter, chopped mushroom stems, onion, garlic, and chopped meat in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Add cracker crumbs, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Mix... - 42.5685
Another Filling For Ballotines
1. In a food processor, combine prunes, breadcrumbs, cheese, mushrooms, parsley and egg and process for forty seconds till smooth
2. Divide this stuffing between the escalopes and secure with toothpicks or string
3. Arrange them on a roasting tin, pour... - 26.8092
Chopped Liver Filling
Cook and stir mushrooms, onion and garlic in half of the oil until onion is tender; remove from pan.
Cook and stir livers in remaining oil 10 minutes.
Chop livers; mix with mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients. - 29.121
For Chanterelle Filling, heat butter in large skillet; add shallots.
Cook until tender; add wine.
Cook until wine evaporates.
Cook until mushrooms are tender and liquid evaporates; remove from heat.
Whisk together cream and egg yolks.
Slowly... - 39.6379
Suggested Fillings And Sauces For Egg Ramekins
White sauce with chopped parsley or other herbs.
Purdes or Fillings: Mashed Jerusalem artichokes, or asparagus mashed with butter.
Mashed globe artichoke bottoms.
Puree of spinach or sorrel mixed with the yolk of an egg or a little cream to bind it... - 30.874
Filled Ham Schnitzel
Brown mushrooms in butter with parsley.
Add 1 tablespoon flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Spread mixture on one half of each slice of ham.
Fold other half over; press to secure.
Dip schnitzel in egg, then in 1/2 cup flour, back into egg, and then in... - 39.4937
Tomato Filled Zucchini Boats
Trim the zucchini; steam or cook in lightly salted simmering water until tender-crisp.
Plunge into cold-water to stop cooking; drain.
Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Place the zucchini boats in a shallow dish, cut side... - 41.7278
Pizza With Tasty Filling
In a bowl sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar.
Let stand for two or three minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
In a separate bowl combine the flour and salt.
Stir in the oil, water and softened yeast.
Mix... - 41.361
Festive Filled Grilled Steaks
1) Blend together the Italian dressing and wine in a large baking dish.
2) Add the steaks and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) Melt the margarine in a small skillet and saute the mushrooms till... - 43.5045
Flounder Rolls With Vegetable Filling
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, mushrooms, and onion; saute until crisp-render.
Remove from heat.
Add breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Place 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture in... - 38.6985
Ground Beef-filled Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place, cut sides down, in baking pan; add 1/4 inch boiling water to pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until almost tender.
Saute ground beef until crumbly.
Add stuffing mix, parsley, salt, onion, pepper... - 40.4114
Ground Beef Filled Fresh Squash
Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Place, cut side down, in baking pan, then add 1/4 inch boiling water to pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until almost tender.
Saute the ground beef until crumbly.
Add the stuffing mix, parsley,... - 38.8468
Lentil Filled Pitas
1) Set the broiler at High.
2) Take a saucepan and sauté the onion gently for 3-4 minutes in melted butter until translucent but not colored.
3) Put the mushrooms and cumin in it and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4) Stir in lentils... - 41.8673
Filled Ham Schnitzel
1) In a pan, add butter and sautÃ© mushrooms and parsley until brown.
2) Then, add 1 tablespoon flour and sautÃ© for 2 minutes. Let it cool.
3) Coat this mixture on half slice of ham and fold the other half slice. Press it seal.
4) Now, dredge... - 38.5667
Easter Elegant Filled Pork Tenderloin
With sharp knife, cut tenderloin lengthwise, do not cut all the way through.
In a skillet, saute" onions, apricots, and mushrooms in butter; cook, stirring 3-5 minutes.
Add parsley and golden apricot nectar; cook gently 2 minutes longer.
Add to hot... - 42.6161
Finnan Filled Crepes
1) From the batter, make 8 small thin crepes. Keep them aside.
2) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Prepare the celery.
3) Trim the mushrooms and thinly slice them.
4) Preheat a broiler.
5) In 3 tablespoons of melted butter, sauté the... - 45.8051
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 46.9885
Sausage Filled Crepes
Prepare main dish crepes; set aside.
In saucepan cook sausage or ground pork and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in mushrooms; cook for 1 minute.
Drain off fat.
Combine 3/4 cup sour cream, american cheese, cream cheese, milk, celery salt... - 39.9877
Vegetable-filled Fish Rolls
Combine almonds and 2 tablespoons butter in a glass pieplate.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
Combine English peas, mushrooms, onion, and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a microwave-safe... - 41.3931
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.5902
Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Wash mushrooms quickly under cold water.
2 Remove stems, and drain both stems and caps on paper towel.
2 In a small mixing bowl, blend chicken spread, seasoned salt, pepper, parsley, and walnuts.
3 Stuff mushrooms; place stems in the filling and... - 35.6759
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and pat dry.
Remove stems and chop finely.
In a heavy skillet, melt butter; saute onions and chopped mushroom stems, cook slowly for 10 minutes.
Add flour and liquid of your choice; mix well.
Add nutmeg parsley, salt and pepper.
Put... - 39.792
Marinated Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Cut the stems of the mushrooms and keep the cap aside. Chop the stems.
3) Take a skillet and heat the oil.
4) Add stems of the mushrooms and onion to the oil. Saute them for 2-3... - 40.9715
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the mushrooms , and set aside.
Rub the caps with salt and pepper and brush with the melted butter.
Arrange in one layer, hollow side up, in a greased, shallow baking dish.
Finely chop the mushroom stems.
Melt the butter in a frying... - 40.685
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Coarsely chop veal, pork, and giblets with the metal blade.
Remove to a large bowl.
Combine bread, eggs, salt, parsley, and mushrooms in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until mushrooms are finely chopped.
Add to meat.
Bone the chicken breasts,... - 41.0214
Have the fish split and boned, head removed.
Scrape the meat of the fish away from the skin carefully, so as not to tear the skin.
Spread the skin on a flat surface.
Chop the fish very fine.
If dried mushrooms and shrimp are used, soak them in lukewarm water... - 43.9116
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Remove stems from mushrooms; mince stems.
In a bowl, flake crab; add minced mushroom stems, olives, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic and onion powders.
Fill mushroom caps with crab mixture.
Sprinkle with desired amount... - 39.3315
Herb Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°c / Gas Mark 5)
3 Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
3 Add salt and pepper to the mushroom caps.
4 Coat with the melted butter.
5 ... - 46.1201
Creamed Mushroom Crepes
Cook onions and mushrooms in hot butter until mushrooms are done.
Add cream, salt, and pepper.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon and reserve.
Dissolve flour in water; stir into creamy mixture in pan.
Sim mer until thickened, stirring often.
Add cheese and... - 40.0055
Rubino's Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Wash the mushrooms gently with a brush, pat dry and pull the stems off.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add in crushed garlic, cheese and parsley. Mix together for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
3) Stuff a tablespoon or more of... - 37.4051
Pate Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wipe mushrooms well with a damp cloth. Remove stems and chop stems only. Set aside for making filling in Step 3.
2. Saute mushroom caps in vegetable oil in a medium-size skillet 2 minutes, or just until heated through; place on a plate.
3. Saute chopped... - 29.7677
Salmon Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly.
2. With paper towels, pat them dry.
3. With a knife, remove the stems of the mushrooms from the caps.
4. Chop enough of the stems finely, till it fills a cup. If you have any extra stems, store them for future... - 39.5669
Sausage And Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2 Remove the stems from the mushrooms and finely chop. Set the chopped stems and the caps aside.
3 To make the filling, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 34.801
Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from mushrooms. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Make a hole in the mushrooms enough to fill stuffing. Place a portion of prepared mixture into mushroom and... - 38.5207
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 45.3174
Savory Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1 In a medium bowl, combine stuffing mix, cheese, parsley, water chestnuts and pimento; set aside.
2 In a 1-cup glass measuring cup, combine water and bouillon granules.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 30 seconds or until water boils and granules... - 44.4833
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushroom stems and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Remove from heat and stir in artichokes, ham, marjoram, salt, bread crumbs,... - 45.0826
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Looking for a nice vegetarian dish? This recipe of stuffed mushrooms with cheese is ready under 10 minutes and is a quick snack whenever you need it.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
• Heat some... - 37.5344
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year. The Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps present a nice blend of the flavor of
the wild rice (actually not a rice at all) and the chewiness of the short grain brown rice along with the crunch of the... - 137.902
Greek Stuffed Mushrooms
Cook frozen spinach on High setting until barely defrosted, about 3 minutes.
Drain well in colander, gently pressing out moisture with wooden spoon.
In mixing bowl, combine drained spinach, cheeses, onion, parsley and salt.
Fill mushroom caps with... - 32.4031
Bacon And Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place a large frying pan on medium low flame. Drop bacon strips in it and fry until brown. Take bacon out of the pan, leaving bacon fat behind.
2. Crumble or finely chop bacon strips and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. Clean... - 99.7331
Thyme & Zucchini Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and coat a large shallow baking pan with the cooking spray. Remove the mushroom stems and chop them coarsely. Arrange the mushroom caps on the pan, cavities facing up; brush the msides and edges with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
2.... - 36.478
Simple and quick recipe to healthy snacking - 0
Combine butter and garlic; spread half the mixture in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Dot mushroom caps with remaining garlic butter; place in baking dish.
Fill each mushroom with two snails; sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.
Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat... - 27.5948
Stuffed Zucchini With Mushrooms
Wash, stem and core the zucchini.
Use the pulp for another purpose.
If the zucchini are large, cut them in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle the insides with salt and pepper.
Prepare the filling by mixing together the walnuts, mushrooms, green pepper,... - 41.1222
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean mushrooms, removing stems.
3. Chop stems finely and saute with garlic in margarine.
4. Add salt, pepper, parsley, and onion. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs.
5. Fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and place in a... - 36.7362
Chinese Mushrooms Stuffed With Pork And Water Chestnuts
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems.
Strain the mushroom water and save 3/4 cup of it.
Peel and then finely chop the water chestnuts.
Mix the water chestnuts and ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, sugar, and 1 tsp... - 43.9891
Mushroom Tart Hors D Oeuvres
Filling: In food processor, fitted with steel blade, finely chop mushrooms, onions and parsley.
Saute this mixture in butter, season with salt and pepper; stir in cream cheese until melted.
Use mushroom mixture to fill baked tart shells... - 32.1662
Asparagus Mushroom Omelets
Asparagus mushroom omelet is a savory and delicious omelet recipe. Served for breakfast along with toasts, it would make a lovely start to the day. Herbed with chives and parsley, the vegetables and mushrooms in it make it quite filling. - 35.1028
1. To make pastry, place water and butter in a saucepan, cover and cook until butter melts and mixture just boils. Remove pan from heat and add flour all at once. Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon over a low heat until mixture forms a ball and pulls away... - 32.0264
Mushroom Tim Bales
Mushroom Tim Bales has a Magnificent taste.The Pepper and Lime Juice gives the Mushroom Tim Bales Fine taste. Must catch it - 42.4237
Wash and dry mushrooms.
With a sharp knife remove stems from mushrooms.
(Save stems for use in another recipe.) Combine crab meat, parsley, pimiento, and capers.
Blend dry mustard into mayonnaise; toss with crab mixture.
Fill each mushroom crown with about 2... - 34.3456
Mushrooms With Garlic Butter
Separate the stalks from the caps of the mushrooms, rinse and grind (mince) the stalks in a food processor.
Put into a bowl with the garlic and lemon juice.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or kitchen... - 41.4833
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove mushroom stems from caps.
Set caps aside (discard stems or save for another use).
In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Combine sausage, bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and egg white in a medium bowl.
Stir in onion mixture.
Fill... - 38.0851
Wash and stem mushrooms; chop stems finely.
Wash and stem mushrooms; chop stems finely.
Melt butter in frying pan, add stems and crushed garlic, saute 2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste, parsley and very finely chopped shallot, cook gently 1 minute.... - 36.2307
Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel and carefully remove stems.
Place mushrooms, rounded side down, in 8x12-inch baking dish.
Combine cream cheese, walnuts, cheddar cheese, parsley, scallion, salt, and garlic.
Spoon into mushrooms.
Preheat oven to... - 33.2809
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chopped mushroom stems and garlic and fry until softened.
Stir in the breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from the heat.
Melt... - 36.6246