- » Parsley Croutons
Parsley Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsley croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsley croutons recipes.
Cucumber Tomato Chunky Cheese Salad With Jumbo Croutons
In large salad bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; stir in basil, oregano, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Trim cucumbers. With vegetable peeler, peel off strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart to create stripes. Cut into large chunks and add to bowl.
Slice... - 30.3724
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 33.0649
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat and, in a small bowl, toss with lemon juice and liquid red pepper; chill it for about fifteen minutes and drain well once more
2. Add in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy sauce and spoon onto croutons
3.... - 34.4514
Italian Crouton Salad
1. Preheat broiler. To prepare croutons, cut bread into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 3 minutes or until bread is golden, stirring every 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from baking sheet; place in large... - 35.141
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.845
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.429
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 33.838
Cube bread into 1/2 inch cubes.
Spread cubes evenly over baking sheet.
Let dry 2 days or until cubes lose moisture and become hard.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Pour butter from skillet into a bowl.
Add onion salt, parsley, and dillweed; mix well.
Reheat... - 30.7553
Fried Garlic Croutons
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread cubes evenly over cookie sheet.
Let dry 2 days or until cubes lose moisture.
Heat butter and oil in large skillet until butter melts.
Remove butter mixture from skillet; reserve.
Add garlic powder, salt, and parsley to... - 34.5499
Mixed Green Salad With Croutons
Mixed Green Salad With Croutons is a yummy salad with an original taste. The texture and flavor of this salad is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Mixed Green Salad With Croutons recipe! - 25.4481
Iced Gazpacho Soup With Herb Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Remove 1 tablespoon each of finely chopped cucumber and pepper in a bowl. Reserve for garnish.
3. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients for the... - 47.8151
Onion Soup With Croutons
In a large pot, combine the water, broth, carrots, celery, parsley root, leek, green pepper, tomato, bay leaves, thyme, peppercorns, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain, discarding the... - 48.0897
Croutons With Herbs
Don’t you just love croutons over your salads and soups? Have you ever tried making them at home? If you would like to try it out, here is a great recipe video showing you how to make some delicious herbed croutons. Watch and learn. - 117.689
Crunchy Cheese Croutons
Combine butter, grated cheese and parsley in bowl; blend well until creamy and smooth.
Season to taste.
Place slices of French bread on baking tray; cover surface with cheese mixture.
Bake in very hot oven, Mark 8, 450°F., 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly... - 27.6477
Spread out bread cubes on a large baking sheet.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cubes.
Toast at 300° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool and store in a covered jar. - 23.5292
Place bread cubes in a 9-inch glass pieplate, set aside.
Place butter and garlic in a 1-cup glass measure, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until butter melts.
Drizzle over bread cubes, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with parsley and... - 28.1668
Croutons With Mushrooms And Ham
Chop the garlic and parsely finely.
Heat oil and butter in a pan and saute the garlic and the parsley in it.
Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook for 25-30 minutes.
Mix in the flour 5 minutes before the cooking ends.
Toast the slices of bread and... - 34.3803
1. Place margarine in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 15 to 30 seconds.
2. Stir in parsley flakes, garlic salt and paprika. Add bread cubes and mix to coat. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute,... - 19.1507
Homemade Seasoned Croutons
1. Place margarine in square dish, 8x8 x 2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
2. Stir in parsley flakes, garlic salt and paprika. Add bread cubes; toss to coat. Microwave uncovered on high 3 minutes 30 seconds... - 21.7118
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, garlic, seasoned salt, parsley, basil, thyme and dillweed.
Cream with the back of a spoon until well mixed.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter or margarine mixture.
Stack... - 36.3069
Smoked Chicken Croutons
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into eight triangles.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and fry the bread for 5 mins, turning once, until golden brown.
Slice the chicken into small, thin strips and arrange on the fried... - 25.7927
Deviled Crab Croutons
1. Drain crab meat well, removing any bony tissue, or drain and flake tuna; toss with lemon juice and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a small bowl. Chill about 15 minutes, then drain well again.
2. Stir in celery, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing and soy... - 27.2855
Salad With Herbed Croutons
1. Prepare corn bread in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan according to package directions, adding the parsley, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon cilantro with the liquid ingredients. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely. Cut into 1-inch cubes. Toss... - 34.4186
1) In a frying pan, add butter and heat up to melt.
2) Add the bread cubes and let the butter get soaked into the bread cubes.
3) Sprinkle in yeast and spices over the bread cubes and keep on sautéing.
4) In a baking tray, place the bread cubes.
5)... - 40.3018
Add lemon juice and seasonings, toss with bread cubes.
Spread cubes in shallow pan.
Bake at 225° for 1 hour or until dry.
Remove from oven, add 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt. - 32.6379
Saffron Shrimp Soup With Sourdough Croutons
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, sweet red pepper, and minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add water and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 38.8069
Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Brie On Wholemeal Croutons
6. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks
7. Clean the caps and the stalks and dry completely
8. Chop the stems finely and mix the stems with the garlic, onion and the walnuts.
9. Set aside till needed
10. In a large bowl, cream the... - 36.7537
Watercress Soup With Croutons
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 32.9293
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 42.5397
Parsley soup is fresh and revunating with its lovely taste and flavor. Made with generous amounts of fresh parsley along with celery and onions, this parsley soup is light and appetizing. Spiced with nutmeg and with a dash of added cream, this parsley soup is... - 38.7544
Carrot And Parsley Soup
1) In a saucepan, add leeks, carrots and bouillon. Then bring to boil and simmer over a low heat until the vegetables are tender.
2) In a blender, whirl the parsley with a little vegetables and bouillon until well blended. Then repeat with rest of the... - 30.6737
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Remove stems from parsley and mince; reserve the sprigs.
Saute celery and stems in butter until celery is soft.
Puree with some of the potato soup, combine with rest of soup, cream and parsley sprigs and simmer 5... - 31.4416
Potato Soup With Parsley
1. Put the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper to taste, then drop them into the boiling stock. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. Beat the egg yolk in a soup tureen and add the mashed... - 33.459
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 46.2288
Individual Round Steak Roasts
Try this alluring Individual Round Steak Roasts. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Individual Round Steak Roasts is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 41.7375
Prepare and boil or steam asparagus spears or slices
In a small pan, meltbutter over medium heat.
Add bread crumbs and cook until lightly browned.
Remove from heat and stir in chopped egg and parsley.
Spoon over hot, drained asparagus. - 27.3076
1 Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 6.
Leave drippings in pan.
2 Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you... - 39.546
Puree Of Turnip Soup
Melt butter; cook turnips, potatoes, and onion gently until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Sprinkle in a little flour; blend thoroughly.
Pour in stock; mix well; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Put into electric blender or food processor; blend... - 35.5674