- » Parsley Butter
Parsley Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsley butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsley butter recipes.
Parsley Buttered Mushrooms
1) In a frying pan, saute the mushrooms in butter, adding salt, pepper and nutmeg for about 5 minutes.
2) Parsley butter: On a plate, combine all the parsley butter ingredients together with a knife.
3) Add 1 oz parsley butter, toss thoroughly until... - 40.9036
Place all ingredients in the processor bowl and process with the metal blade until parsley is finely chopped.
Use with potatoes or other vegetables. - 18.2527
Parsley Buttered New Potatoes
These Parsley Buttered New Potatoes tastes incredible ! Try these simply tenderized potatoes with irresistible butter and parsley seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Parsley Buttered New Potatoes are welcome ! - 26.4182
Parsley Butter is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Parsley Butter; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 20.0459
My bread toast tastes yummy with the Parsley Butter. Try out the Parsley Butter with other dishes of your choice and let me know the dish that it goes best with! - 29.4146
The best part about Parsley Butter is that it can be made in a jiffy and no cooking is required. - 27.4398
Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter
Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter is a wonderfully easy and delicious dish. Serve this for your next backyard party and donâ€™t be surprised when they take a second helping of the Broiled Venison And Parsley Butter! - 28.3088
Herb Parsley Butter
Beat butter with onion salt until fluffy.
Add parsley and basil and beat just until blended.
Spread on prepared toast bases.
NOTE: If desired, sprinkle canapes with chopped salted pecans.
PARSLEY BUTTER: Follow recipe for Herb Parsley Butter.
Substitute 3/4... - 30.6249
Burgers With Parsley Butter
In a mixing bowl, mix two-thirds of the butter with the chopped parsley.
Chill until firm.
Place the burgers in a frying pan with the remaining butter and fry on both sides until brown, for about 5 minutes.
Remove the burgers from the pan and rub the garlic... - 21.7662
Work the butter with a spoon until light and creamy, add parsley and mix well.
Use as a filling for thin bread slices. - 14.3978
Minute Steaks In Parsley Butter
1. With a fork, blend the butter and parsley thoroughly.
2. Brush a heavy skillet lightly with beef suet and heat the skillet. Brown the steaks on one side about two minutes over high heat, turn and brown on the other side about one minute. Top immediately... - 21.9394
Parsley Buttered Potatoes
Scrape skins from potatoes with paring knife.
Bring water and salt to rolling boil.
Add potatoes; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender; drain.
Turn potatoes into serving bowl; coat with melted butter.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 29.1898
Garlic-parsley Butter And Homemade Granola
In this video, you will find two great recipes such as garlic-parsley butter and homemade granola. The homemade butter can be used for toasting the bread. The taste will be amazing. Check out the video. - 110.99
Beets With Parsley Butter
Leave the beets whole with root ends and about two inches of the tops attached.
Cook in boiling water to cover until tender, twenty five to thirty five minutes.
Remove the beets from the heat, slip off the skins and trim off tops.
Slice one-quarter inch thick... - 34.0944
1. Wash, clean and pat dry the parsley. Using a knife, chop very finely.
2. On a plate, using the flat side of the knife, mash all the ingredients together.
3. Shape the freshly made parsley butter into a neat oblong shape and cut into 6... - 33.2786
Grilled Herrings With Parsley Butter
Mash butter with chopped parsley and lemon juice.
Form into a roll, wrap in wax paper and chill till ready to use.
Preheat a charcoal grill.
Brush herrings with oil and season.
Place on grill and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
Arrange herrings on serving... - 36.8298
Fish Fillets With Lemon Parsley Butter
Try this version of amazingly delicious Fish Fillets With Lemon Parsley Butter recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Fish Fillets With Lemon Parsley Butter is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 29.8559
Method Melt butter in a small pan and, when lightly browned, immediately add parsley and Wor- cestershire sauce, or lemon juice, and pour over meat. - 14.039
Parsley Butter Loaf
1. If using, preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Slice the bread from the bottom crust into thick slices of 3/4-inch each.
3. In a bowl, mix together parsley, butter and lemon juice.
4. Spread this mixture over the bread slices.
5. Use... - 38.472
Fillet Of Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (45 sec).
Add cornstarch, lemon juice and parsley; blend well.
Dip each fillet in sauce, turning sauce side up.
Sprinkle fillets with celery salt and pepper.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic wrap, 7 minutes,... - 34.1056
Broiled Chicken With Parsley Butter
To prepare the chicken :
1. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl combine salt, oregano, thyme and pepper.
3. Brush both sides of chicken halves with butter.
4. Place, skin side down, in broiler pan without rack and... - 39.0611
1) In small bowl, place the butter and let it soften.
2) Beat until smooth.
3) Stir in parsley and chives until well blended.
4) On a waxed paper, turn out the butter; shape into a bar about 6 by 3/4 by 3/4 inches.
5) Refrigerate or place in freezer 1... - 37.5108
Betty's Subtly Savory Parsley-buttered New Potatoes
With the new potatoes in season why not prepare some parsely buttered new potatoes. Watch this video that shares an absolutely simple recipe that would serve as an effortless side dish. These flavorful potatoes would definitely turn out to be a winner. Check... - 103.454
Fillet Of Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
Place margarine in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Blend in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Coat both sides of fish fillets with butter... - 34.3174
Proceed as for Herb Butter, but in place of herbs use 1/2 cup parsley sprigs.
Spread on broiled steak. - 16.9184
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Parsley Lemon Butter
1) Clean salmon under cold running water, drain and pat dry it with paper towels.
2) Take a broiler pan and put salmon in to it. Apply it with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Broil salmon for 5-10... - 37.7161
Parsley Butter Sauce
In a skillet add parsley and garlic to melted butter.
Cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce.
(If you must reheat this sauce, use very low heat.) - 32.9957
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. - 20.7523
Cook 1 package (8 ounces) thin spaghetti according to package directions.
Drain and toss with about 1/4 pound melted butter or margarine (1 stick) and sprinkle with 1 cup chopped parsley. - 16.7063
Parsley Buttered Corn
Cook ears of corn in boiling salted water as directed
Blend in parsley, lemon juice, salt, savory, and pepper - 26.0082
Parsley Butter Garlic Bread
Slice French bread diagonally into 1 inch thick slices, but do not cut from loaf completely.
Leave about 1/4 inch uncut at the bottom.
Peel garlic, and crush with a garlic press or bottle.
Mix well with butter, chopped parsley and salt.
Butter French bread by... - 26.3854
Parsley Or Maitre D'hotel Butter
1) In a bowl, incorporate lemon juice, parsley and seasoning with butter.
2) Shape it into a block and cool it in refrigerator until firm and hard.
3) Slice the butter and put on any fish dish before serving. - 26.6754
Parsley Butter Stuffing
Scald roe in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
Scrape eggs into bowl.
Add onion, parsley, bread crumbs, butter, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended. - 26.6848
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Parsley And Lemon Butter
To make parsley and lemon butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in parsley and lemon zest.
Spoon flavored butter into a small bowl or crock.
Cover and set aside.
Serve at room... - 41.5853
Lemon And Parsley Butter
1) Over low flame, heat the butter till it has melted and has started to brown a little.
2) Remove from the flame and pour in the lemon juice. Add parsley and stir properly. Allow mixture to cool.
3) Serve or use as required. - 29.5515
Sole In Lemon Parsley Butter
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until melted. Blend in cornstarch, lemon juice, parsley, celery salt and pepper. Dip each fillet in seasoned butter. Arrange fillets with thick edges toward... - 28.5294
Rock Lobster With Parsley Butter
Drop lobster-tails into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring water to a boil; cook for 2 minutes.
Drain immediately; rinse with cold water.
Cut away under- side membrane with kitchen shears.
Remove lobster; cut in crosswise slices.
Place butter,... - 37.0799
Buttered Parsley Spaghettini
1) Cook the spaghettini according to package directions.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) To the spaghettini, add butter and parsley. Mix lightly.
4) Transfer the dish to a serving platter.
5) Serve hot with delicious meat filled tomatoes. - 32.031
1.In a bowl, cream butter and add lemon-juice, chopped parsley, salt and pepper
2.Serve as a spread on fried or boiled fish or over potato balls
When intended for potato balls, one half tablespoon of lemon juice will be enough - 31.5009
Parsley Butter Loaf
Trim crust from top and sides of bread.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise, almost to bottom crust.
Then cut crosswise in 12 slices, almost to bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread between slices.
Bake on cooky sheet at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes, or till... - 27.9
Steamed Salmon With Parsley Butter
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Top each steak with a lemon or lime slice; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place fish on steamer rack.
Cover wok and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 33.2449
New Potatoes With Parsley Butter
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just tender.
When cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes.
In a medium-size saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, melt the butter... - 27.3073
Porbeagle Shark With Butter, Lemon And Parsley
1. Season the fish with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
2. In a large pan, melt the butter
3. Cook the fish on both sides lightly
4. Sprinkle both sides with chopped parsley
5. Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon - 36.1507
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 38.1301
Parsley Buttered Potatoes
1 Thoroughly wash and peel the potatoes.
2 In a saucepan, add potatoes with water and seasoned stock base.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Lower the heat and cook until tender, for 20 to 25 minutes.
5 Drain well.
6 In skillet, melt... - 39.3959
Kidneys In Parsley Butter
Cut kidneys into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Melt margarine in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add kidneys, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in parsley and serve on toast.
Divide evenly. - 31.2661
Parsley Butter Shrimp
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over a low flame without allowing it to brown.
2. When the butter starts to froth, add frozen shrimps.
3. Simmer the shrimp for 20 to 25 minutes, sautéing frequently, until they are tender.
4. Sprinkle lemon... - 32.9374
Parsley Butter Shrimps
1 In a large frying pan,melt butter or margerine.
2 Add frozen shrimps. (No need to thaw.)
3 Simmer slowly, stirring often for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the shrimps are tender.
4 Sprinkle lemon juice and parsley over; toss lightly to mix.Serve - 29.7677
Bream In Almond Parsley Butter
1. In a one litre casserole, melt butter/margarine in the microwave for a couple of minutes
2. In a small bowl, mix cornflour and lemon juice into a paste and add to the butter along with parsley, salt, pepper and slivers of almonds
3. Dip each of the... - 36.2517
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 122.364
Broiled Rainbow Trout With Parsley Brown Butter
If you are looking for a really easy and delicious way to cook trout, this is it. There cannot be a simpler way to cook this earthy, delicate fish and serve it with a basic buerre noir or brown butter sauce. There is no way you could go wrong with this. This... - 90.8096
Parsley Buttered Corn
Cook ears of corn in boiling salted water.
Blend in parsley, lemon juice, salt, savory, and pepper.
Serve with corn.
Microwave cooking directions: Wrap each ear of corn in waxed paper; twist ends of paper to seal.
Arrange corn on paper toweling,... - 38.7127
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until smooth.
2 Gradually, add in the remaining ingredients and beat until evenly blended.
3 Shape into a long roll.
4 Wrap the roll in the foil.
5 Pack in a freezer bag.
6 Seal the bag, label and... - 33.3976
Sauteed Mushroom Butter With Parsley
1. Trim stems of small and tender mushrooms or remove stems completely if mushrooms are large.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, over a medium high flame.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Remove... - 39.1858
Lime Parsley Butter Baked Fish
This dish is ultra easy to make. All you need are five simple ingredients to end up with a great meal. You can use limes or lemons for this and any fish of your choice. - 127.047
Fillet Of Flounder In Lemon Parsley Butter
Melt butter in a 12 x 7 inch, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish on full power for 1 minute.
Add cornstarch, lemon juice and parsley.
Stir to blend well.
Dip each fillet in butter sauce.
Arrange in baking dish with butter sauce side up.
Sprinkle... - 37.0529
Parsley Butter Pasta Dish
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a large serving bowl, transfer the cooked pasta.
4) Season the pasta with butter and oarsley.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss well to get... - 36.508
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Parsley Buttered Carrots
1. In a small (1-quart) microwave proof casserole or dish melt the butter for 1 minute in the microwave.
2. Stir in carrots and parsley flakes.
3. Return to the microwave and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring once, until carrots are... - 30.34
Parsley Buttered Bread
1. Heat oven to 325 °F.
2. Combine butter with seasonings. Cut bread into half-inch slices. Brush both sides of slices with butter mixture. Assemble slices in loaf form. Wrap loaf in foil.
3. Heat in oven about 20 minutes or until piping hot. - 30.1845
Parsley Buttered Couscous
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon, water and margarine.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Stir in couscous and parsley.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Before serving, fluff with fork.
In 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or 1-quart... - 37.3307
Salmon And Parsley Buttered Potatoes
In 1-cup measure, blend all butter sauce ingredients.
In 10-inch square casserole, combine potatoes and onion.
Pour half of butter sauce over potatoes and onion.
Set remaining sauce aside.
Microwave vegetables at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 46.3993
Lemon Parsley Butter Dressed Seared Halibut On White Bean Mash
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Chef John places seared halibut steaks over a delicious and creamy puree of white beans. This is a great lower-carb alternative to the more common base of garlic mashed potatoes The tender, slightly sweet white fish... - 101.239
Chicken Paillard With Lemon Parsley Butter And Seared Red Chard
1. Rinse the chicken breast in clean water and pat dry.
2. Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
3. With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
4. Place each slice between 2... - 42.8428
Put the parsley into a saucepan with 6 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
Simmer very gently for 3 minutes to extract lots of green colour.
Add 300 ml/1/2 pint milk and heat to just below boiling point.
Mix the... - 35.107
1) Over low flame, melt the butter and add the salt, pepper and flour. Stir the mixture till it is bubbly and has blended well.
2) Take the mix off the heat and stir in the milk very gradually. Return to heat.
3) Stirring constantly, cook the mixture... - 36.2163
Rich Parsley Sauce
1) Take a jug and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir in flour and add milk gradually.
3) Heat on power for 2 minutes, ensuring your stir every minute to avoid lump formation.
4) Add chopped parsley and season to taste.
5) Cook further for a... - 37.3213
Parsley In White Sauce
1. Wash parsley and chop very finely.
2. Make White Sauce by Roux method: In a saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 ounce margarine.
3. Add in flour and whisk with a wire whisk. Cook over low heat for three minutes, stirring constantly... - 33.5608
Spaghetti With Fresh Parsley
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and olive oil, until transparent.
2) Stir in the chopped parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water as per package directions, drain well.
4) Place the spaghetti... - 40.772
Parsleyed French Slices
Cut loaf in 3/4-inch slices, almost to bottom crust.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread on each slice.
Heat uncovered on cooky sheet in oven at 250° 25 minutes. - 25.5468
Cream minced shallots into the butter.
Beat in parsley.
Chill until firm.
Herb Honey: Use any combination of the following herbs: mint, sage, thyme, borage or rose geranium.
Bruise herbs very slightly.
Place a layer of herbs in a small saucepan.
Cover with... - 28.9601
In same saucepan used to cook potatoes, melt butter; stir in parsley and celery salt.
Add potatoes; toss lightly. - 20.9201
Parsley Onion Bread
In small mixing bowl combine instant minced onion and milk.
Stir in softened butter or margarine and snipped parsley.
Spread butter mixture on one side of French bread slices.
Place bread slices, buttered side down, on baking sheet.
Broil... - 30.0727
Parsnips With Parsley
Shred the parsnips in the food processor or with a hand grater.
Put parsnips in a saucepan.
Add the water and sugar and bring to a boil.
Cook until tender, about 10-12 minutes.
Drain and add butter, salt and pepper; stir until melted.
Place in serving... - 34.7959
Lamb Chops With Parsley And Garlic
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in pan.
When hot, add chops and brown on both sides (3-4 minutes each side).
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add remaining tablespoon of butter to pan.
Add parsley, garlic, and lemon juice and stir around.
Pour Over chops. - 31.4771
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 35.2395
Jerusalem Artichokes With Parsley Cream Sauce
Wash and peel Jerusalem artichokes; slice.
In covered pan cook in a small amount of boiling salted water till tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour, salt, and white pepper.
Add cream or milk all at once.
Cook and stir... - 33.6546
Garlic Buttered Fusilli
Heat butter and garlic in a small skillet Pour garlic butter over cooked fusilli, add a generous amount of parsley, and toss until mixed.
Serve immediately accompanied by a tossed green salad with Italian dressing, a basket of crusty rolls or bread sticks,... - 18.6897
Buttered Beet Valentine
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook beets for 1 hour, then drain. Slice beets and carve each slice into a heart shape.
– In a skillet, melt butter and gently saute beet hearts. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with... - 22.2385
Parsley New Potatoes
Cut a /2-inch strip of peel from around the middle of each potato.
Place potatoes in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking time.
Drain potatoes and... - 28.298
Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Browned garlic butter sauce is a flavorful and rich tasting sauce. Cooked with butter and minced garlic, the sauce is herbed with parsley. The sauce looks slightly browned when finished and hence the name. - 23.5371
Brussels Sprouts With Pecan Butter
Soak Brussels sprouts in salted water to cover for 20 minutes using 1 teaspoon salt to 1 quart water.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place Brussels sprouts in a saucepan with chicken stock, onion and salt.
Bring to boiling point and cook, uncovered, for 5... - 40.8639
Parsley soup is fresh and revunating with its lovely taste and flavor. Made with generous amounts of fresh parsley along with celery and onions, this parsley soup is light and appetizing. Spiced with nutmeg and with a dash of added cream, this parsley soup is... - 40.6593
Pepper And Parsley Chicken Breasts
These Pepper and Parsley Chicken Breasts are the best of spiced and herbed chicken dishes that I've tasted. Try this skillet chicken. I welcome you back here to share with me about how you enjoyed these Pepper and Parsley Chicken Breasts. - 37.8561
Parsley Lemon Loaves
Slice rolls diagonally in 1-inch slices.
Combine butter and parsley; blend in lemon juice.
Spread one side of each slice with parsley butter.
Reassemble each roll on a long skewer, inserting skewer through center of slices.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from very hot... - 28.4511
Boiled Whole Lobster With Burned Butter Sauce
Fill 8-quart stockpot with enough water to cover lobsters.
Cover stockpot; bring water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, to make Burned Butter Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir butter until it turns dark chocolate... - 38.1558
The Lemon Butter is a spread that will put all other potato, fish or poultry sandwich spreads to shame ! Its divine ! Impress your family and guests with this Lemon Butter and tell me what you feel about this fabulous spread ! - 22.1464
Buttered Green Beans With Cashews
Blanch the green beans in boiling salted water.
While beans are cooking, melt the butter and add salt, pepper and parsley.
Stir to mix.
Drain beans and place in a warm bowl.
Sprinkle cashews on top and then pour butter mixture over the beans.
Toss well. - 32.0762
Parsley Fan Tans
Combine butter and lemon juice.
Partially separate sections of rolls.
Brush between sections with part of the lemon butter; sprinkle with most of the parsley and chives.
Place rolls in muffin cups.
Brush tops with remaining lemon butter; sprinkle with parsley... - 23.8428
1. Wash, peel thinly and rewash potatoes.
2. Into a saucepan cover the potatoes, with cold water, add salt and bring to the boil.
3. Turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 15–18 minutes or until the potatoes are just cooked... - 78.1443
Butter Chicken Chowder
Wash chicken and put in large pan with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and sage.
Add water; cover and simmer until tender, about 2 hours.
Cool chicken in stock.
Remove meat from bones and cut chicken in bite-sized pieces (about 3 1/2... - 39.3831
Parsley Butter Recipes By Category