- » Parsley Baby Red Potato
Parsley Baby Red Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsley baby red potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsley baby red potato recipes.
Baby Red Potato And Artichoke Salad
Wash the potatoes well and cut off 1/2 inch of peel all the way around each one, but otherwise leave them unpeeled.
Steam them over 1 inch of boiling water to which you've added the white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of salt until the potatoes are tender, 10 to 15... - 39.5027
Pesto Garlic Roast Baby Potatoes
Super easy whole roast potatoes. Choosing baby veggies makes life easy with no chopping and minimal prep work. Pick your favorite colour, great with yellow, white, red or purple spuds. - 100.618
Herbed Baby Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In a 2-quart casserole, toss potatoes in oil to coat each piece.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley for garnish.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Garnish with parsley. - 37.6668
Stuffed Baby Pumpkins With A Vegetable Ragout
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut lids from the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
Place the pumpkins (including the lids) in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water.
Cover the baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil.
Cut the asparagus, carrots, red onions, potato,... - 40.5071
Chicken Breast Roulades With Herbs And Baby Vegetables
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add spinach and garlic; saute 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a... - 38.5223
Sirloin Beef Tips In Red Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
1) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the bacon over a medium-high heat until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve the drippings.
3) In the pan drippings, add the beef and sear... - 44.5995
Hello again Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a hearty breakfast (side dish) of champions - home fried skillet potatoes. - 124.146
Potatoes With Shallot-garlic-onion Relish
Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish is one of my favorite vegetable meals. You should definitely give this Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish a try. Do make it! - 32.7647
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 36.9456
Potato Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover potatoes.
Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Combine onions, celery, carrot, butter, dillweed and Garden Blend in a... - 45.7667
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 40.7717
How to make this killer recipe. Chicken stuffed with cured ham, smoked gouda cheese, mushroom, and herbs. Served with saute of veggies and baby red potatoes. - 95.8104
Pot Roast Of Beef
Rub the salt, pepper and paprika into the meat and brush with oil.
Place the meat and rosemary in an ovenproof dish.
Cube the potatoes, peel the onions and chop the celery.
Halve the tomatoes.
Place the vegetables around the meat and sprinkle over the... - 36.6669
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pepper, and salt.
Working in batches, dredge the beef in the flour mixture, add to the Dutch oven, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned on all... - 45.2706
Halibut, Sweet Pea, And Fines Herbes Stew
1. In a saucepan, combine the white wine along with the broth, and cook for 20 minutes
2. In a skillet, strain through a sieve, a double thickness of cheesecloth, or a paper coffee filter, season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Meanwhile, on... - 42.626
Home Style Chicken Dinner
1. Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in butter 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken from skillet; keep... - 27.3129
Baked Game Hens With Vegetables
Rinse hen halves and pat dry; then place, skin sides up, down center of a shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Mix lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and garlic; pour over hens.
Cut unpeeled shallots in half lengthwise.
Arrange shallots cut sides down, carrots, and... - 34.1567
Light Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Take a big saucepan and boil water. Cook the potatoes in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) Take a nonstick Dutch oven and heat it over high heat.
4) Pour oil and sautÃ© onion along with red... - 45.9227
Thyme Roasted Clay Pot Chicken And Spring Vegetables
1. Soak a 2-quart clay roaster and its lid in cold water to cover 15 minutes. Meanwhile, season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with thyme and parsley sprigs and 2 pieces of garlic. Place chicken in pot, breast side up. Tuck... - 26.2116
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 134.938
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0783
Salmon Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place fresh salmon in a colander and rinse well under cold water
2. Make sure to remove any small bones found in the fillets.
3. In a large skillet or kettle, combine the stock with the water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.... - 45.5071
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 45.3375
Beef Bourguignon Flambe
1. Place the meat in a large non-metallic dish.
2. Add the herbs, garlic, chopped carrot and onions and peppercorns.
3. Add the wine and grappa and mix.
4. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, stirring the meat occasionally if you can.
5.... - 45.1978
1. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use. Tie peppercorns, cloves, parsley, and bay leaf in a piece of cheese-cloth.
2. Place chicken in a deep soup kettle. Add spice bag, broth, thyme, and enough water to cover... - 30.555
Trim excess fat from chicken breast halves.
Place chicken, 2 cups water, chopped parsley, salt, thyme, and bay leaf in a large Dutch oven.
Bring chicken mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken... - 41.4902
Hearty Veal Stew
Trim fat from meat; cut meat into bite-size pieces.
Combine coriander and next 4 ingredients; dredge meat in coriander mixture.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of meat; cook until... - 41.1711
Polio Al Barolo
Slightly reminiscent of the French Coq au Vin, this Italian dish is deliriously flavoured and ideal for dinner parties.
It teams well with pasta or buttered baby potatoes and a fresh green salad.
Divide the chicken into joints and dust each all over with... - 38.6285
Prussian Beef Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4.
Roll the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan (skillet), add the meat and brown it on all sides.
Reserve the remaining flour.
Transfer the browned meat to an ovenproof... - 41.8113
Slow Cooker Kidney Bean And Vegetable Stew
Many of you don't feel like cooking after a hectic and tiring day. However, this slow cooking recipe of bean and vegetable stew is going to keep you relaxed. Cut up the vegetables and put them inside the slow cooker in the morning, before going to work, and... - 142.068
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 47.1909
Brunswick Stew With Corn Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in small piece of cheesecloth and secure with string.
Add to 8 quart pot with stock and bring to simmer over medium-high heat.
Add hen, giblets and 1 chopped onion.
Simmer covered until chicken is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.4365
Steamed Corned Beef And Cabbage
Chef Jenny has got the right dish for St. Patick's Day. Check out the video of the delicious and tasty Steamed Corned Beef and Cabbage. A great main dish for the holiday season. Definitely a great dish to try out. - 91.5328