- » Parsley
Parsley is mostly used as garnish, this herb is rich in aroma as well as nutrition. It is the most popular herb of the world and seeks its name from Greek word connoting rock celery.The leaves of this aromatic herb ... More »
Lime Parsley Butter Baked Fish
This dish is ultra easy to make. All you need are five simple ingredients to end up with a great meal. You can use limes or lemons for this and any fish of your choice. - 127.047
1.In a medium size saucepan, bring water to boil.
2.Drop all of the herbs into the water and blanch for 15 seconds. Remove from water and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
3.Place the herbs on paper towels and pat dry.
4.Transfer the herbs... - 122.936
Chicken & Artichokes With Parsley Salad
1. Pre-heat oven at 425F.
2. In a baking dish, drizzle little bit of olive oil and put the chicken thighs into it.
3. Add the lemon slices, and rosemary.
4. In a bowl, place the artichokes and pour a little bit of lemon juice to... - 122.497
Baby Carrots Glazed In Orange And Parsley Butter
A few dishes like this baby carrots glazed in orange and parsley butter might look simple, but don't get duped by its looks. This redolent and delectable dish will bowl you over with its lush flavors. This video will guide you through this impeccable side... - 122.364
Italian Gremolata Dressing
Looking for an easy recipe to make the classic Italian Gremolata dressing? Then watch this video and learn to make the dressing in an easy and hassle free way. - 117.161
Veal Cutlets With Parsley
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional recipe from Lombardy, specifically from Milan: veal cutlets with parsley or as they say in Lombardy "erborin". This is a main course made with veal... - 116.171
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Roasted Vegetable Roulade Pancakes With Shrimp Parsley Cream Sauce
1. To roast vegetables preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In roasting tray, add garlic, onion, tomato, mushroom, red and yellow bell pepper.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili flakes on it.
4. Drizzle oil and mix to coat well.
5. Pop it... - 111.691
Garlic-parsley Butter And Homemade Granola
In this video, you will find two great recipes such as garlic-parsley butter and homemade granola. The homemade butter can be used for toasting the bread. The taste will be amazing. Check out the video. - 110.99
How To Cook Parsley Potatoes
To all those who enjoy eating potatoes will love this dish. The chef has shared her grandmother's recipe. Parsley gives an added flavour to the potatoes. You should definitely watch the video to know the entire recipe. - 110.712
System Cleanser Detox Smoothie
Did you know that detoxifying your body also helps you reduce weight and makes your skin glow? You don’t need to spend a fortune on detox diet plans, just try this easy to make System Cleanser Detox Smoothie and see the difference. Don’t forget to... - 110.635
A Lebanese salad which is healthy and easy to make is the tabouleh! Mum in this episode makes her kids make this for Mother's Day . This episode shows you how to make a nice healthy dose of the tabouleh! - 108.739
Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make healthy and delicious Parsley Thyme Chicken Salad. - 108.615
Italian Seasoning Mix With Pepper
Inexpensive Italian Seasoning? It’s possible if you make it at home! Here is Katherine showing you how to make a great Italian seasoning right at home. This seasoning is just a mix of all the herbs including pepper and fresh parsley! Watch and learn. - 108.555
Smoothie With Fruits, Berries And Parsley
This recipe is definitely for the ones who love to eat healthy. Ready in seconds it incorporates the goodness of berries and fruits and is extremely filling. The natural sweetness of the fruits coupled with the creamy yogurt makes it a delicious treat too. - 106.191
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 105.653
Black Olive Tapenade With Onion And Parsley
You also like tapenade, the multiuse recipe it can be used as bread spread or a dip and also as a food gift. Tapenade is made with little variations by different people. Here is a video for black olive tapenade. Watch the video to check how the chef makes... - 105.286
Mediterranean Tabouleh Salad
Would you like to try some Mediterranean-style salad? Here is an excellent video that would equip you to make Mediterranean Tabouleh salad at home. The chef here explains the recipe nicely and updates you with the minute details that are relevant to the... - 105.094
Betty's Subtly Savory Parsley-buttered New Potatoes
With the new potatoes in season why not prepare some parsely buttered new potatoes. Watch this video that shares an absolutely simple recipe that would serve as an effortless side dish. These flavorful potatoes would definitely turn out to be a winner. Check... - 103.454
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 103.048
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Glazed Carrots With Parsley
Your kids may not be very fond of carrots but after watching this video you will know the secret way of making them nibble on this healthy veggie without them complaining any further! Follow the simple process of glazing the carrots as shown in this video and... - 101.68
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
Homestyle cooking is about simple flavors and easy cooking. This Mushroom and Parsley Soup is a great example of this theory. Have a look at this video to see how a handful of ingredients cooked together, optimally turn into a delicious soup. - 101.433
Italian Almond And Parsley Salsa Verde
For those who don't like pine nuts, this version of Salsa Verde is a perfect alternative. This rustic mild and nutty sauce is so versatile that you can use it to toss pasta, top grilled fish and even use it to make delicious creamy soup. Now that is a... - 101.351
Lemon Parsley Butter Dressed Seared Halibut On White Bean Mash
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Chef John places seared halibut steaks over a delicious and creamy puree of white beans. This is a great lower-carb alternative to the more common base of garlic mashed potatoes The tender, slightly sweet white fish... - 101.239
Watermelon Romaine And Parsley Green Smoothie
This Watermelon Romaine and Parsley Green Smoothie is a rare combination. Try it out after watching this video, and you might find it really good. This drink is full of vital nutrients and the watermelon combines well with the parsley. - 100.445
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Chicken And Parsley Walnut Pesto Pasta In A Yogurt Sauce
The season for potlucks, picnics and barbecues is here and a quick, easy and healthy dish to prepare for a gathering is this chicken and walnut pesto pasta. This recipe is quite unusual and has got a little bit of a twist to it. Walnuts replace pine nuts and... - 99.559
Parsley And Turkey Bacon Salad
Salads with greens are easy to make and packed with freshness and health. Check out Barbara and Dee showing how to make Parsley salad with turkey bacon, sundried tomatoes and other ingredients. Great to accompany meats! - 97.8034
Emerald Apple And Parsley Sauce
If you are looking for a fancy sauce recipe for munching finger foods, try this Emerald Apple and Parsley Sauce. It is delicious and full of chlorophyll and oxygen. A few lemon drops add a great accent to this sauce. You can use it in any way you like. - 97.797
Peachie Parsley Beauty Water
1. Remove the pit from the peach and chop it a little.
2. In a blender, add water, parsley and peach and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 97.204
Parsley Carrot Apple Combo
Jay Kordich The Father of Juicing talks about the power of greens and demonstrates making a great green combo, parsley, carrot, celery, apple. - 96.9808
If you are tired of the same old barbecue type sauce, this rustic, raw green sauce could be just what you may be looking for; to go with the summer grilled meats. This needs no electrical equipment and is a perfect no-cook summer sauce. Use the primitive... - 95.9216
Comforting Parsley And Chive Baked Potato
There is something highly comforting about baked potatoes. If you agree with this, then you won't mind flavoring up your favorite meal with some parsley and chives. Fret not if you don't know how as Betty illustrates a step-by-step instruction on making this... - 94.4411
Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Honey Parsley Vinegar
One of the better cuts of lamb and not a very common one to find, the breast, is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. Chef John shows us a simple way to get the most out of this beautiful bony, fatty, but richly flavored piece of meat. The... - 93.8321
Are you fond of learning different cuisines? If that’s your hobby then, teaching new recipes is the hobby of this chef. Watch the video as she teaches making quick healthy and delicious traditional Middle-eastern tabbouleh. - 91.9
Scallops In Garlic Parsley Sauce
Seafood like scallops are easy to cook and good for quick meal. Check out the video showing how to make quick appetizer using scallops and a few simple seasonings.Good as a wine pairing too! - 91.1158
Broiled Rainbow Trout With Parsley Brown Butter
If you are looking for a really easy and delicious way to cook trout, this is it. There cannot be a simpler way to cook this earthy, delicate fish and serve it with a basic buerre noir or brown butter sauce. There is no way you could go wrong with this. This... - 90.8096
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Parsley And Basil
Are you in a jiffy to cook up some quick meal for your dinner. This roasted pork tenderloin with fresh parsley and basil is a simple recipe, which can be prepared at any time of the day. Watch the chef to follow detail instructions on this recipe and try to... - 89.985
Artichokes Stuffed With Pancetta, Parsley And Lemon
Artichokes are a vegetable which has few cooking options, if this is what you have been thinking then watch this recipe. It is simple and makes a nice side dish. Here is the recipe and demonstration from the chef to you. - 89.4182
Fast And Fabulous Fresh Parsley And Chive Bread Ring
Make your Sunday evening meal all the more special with this flavorful, tasty treat. In this video, Betty demonstrates how make her favorite parsley and chives that isn't just inviting, but unbelievable easy to make. Tune into the recipe video to learn how to... - 87.5224
1) In a glass bowl combine the minced parsley and diced garlic.
2) Add the oregano, red pepper flakes, cumin seed, paprika, bay leaf, and salt & pepper.
3) Add the olive oil and canola oil. Mix with a spoon.
4) Add the balsamic vinegar and white... - 86.4159
Don't we just love men who can cook? especially if they are handsome? Gourmet Dude is handsome, and he teaches you how to make a handsome Tabouleh Salad. Ladies, this is a double treat. - 84.625
Roasted Chicken In Orange Juice And Parsley
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when combined with the tangy flavors of orange juice. Take a look at this recipe to see how easily the chef combines the flavors of orange juice to chicken and then goes ahead and roast it. Try this at home and... - 84.2198
Sweet Vegetable And Parsley Anti Aging Smoothie
Want an easy recipe for a green smoothie that tastes nice and is very healthy? Then watch this video and get a recipe for a 100% vegan smoothie that will do wonders for your skin! - 81.6687
Carrot, Celery, Parsley And Spinach Drink
How about a power house drink for the day? This is one heck of a drink that feeds every cell of the body. This video about blending these veggies to its natural best. See the video for more! - 80.3314
1. Wash, peel thinly and rewash potatoes.
2. Into a saucepan cover the potatoes, with cold water, add salt and bring to the boil.
3. Turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 15–18 minutes or until the potatoes are just cooked... - 78.1443
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 77.5179
Fish Fillets With Parsley Biscuit Rolls
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Fish Fillets with Parslied Biscuit-Rolls? Relatively simple, these Fish Fillets with Parsley Biscuit-Rolls don't take much of your time, but leave you with utmost... - 51.136
Corn, Radish And Parsley Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together corn, radishes and parsley.Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
2) In a small container, combine oil, lemon juice, basil, Parmesan cheese and garlic to form the dressing.
3) In a large saucepan, blanch the... - 50.8321
1) Cut the parsley stems and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion and potatoes for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Blend in the stock and parsley stalks and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are... - 49.1605
Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a... - 49.1568
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 48.0964
Halibut With Grapefruit Parsley Red Onion And Shiitake Mushrooms
Peel it by hand, then run a sharp, flexible knife blade over the surface of the fruit to remove as much pith as possible without cutting into the flesh.
Separate the grapefruit into sections, then carefully remove the skin from 12 sections with the aid of a... - 47.9959
Cod In Parsley Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a greased ovenproof dish or a foil container and roll the fillets in it.
3.Put water in the dish so that the fillets are covered.
4.Stir in the lemon juice and rind along with bay leaf and... - 47.9576
Turkey Rolls With Parsley Sauce
1. To a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add the chopped turkey leg meat with egg whites and whole egg and process until smooth.
2. To a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mixing well.
3. Divide... - 47.9371
Lemon Chicken With Parsley
1.Grate zest of one of the lemons.
2.Also squeeze out the juice.
3.Add in parsley, tarragon and garlic.
4.Microwave at 100% for 40 seconds.
5. Brush chicken with this mixture.
6.Place it on a rack and cook at 70% for 22 min/kg (10 min/lb).
7.Spoon out... - 47.7697
Baked Fish With Parsley Rice
Baked Fish with Parsley Rice! - A delightfully tasty seafood and rice combination that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Baked Fish with Parsley Rice. You will love it! - 47.7294
Parsley Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients except mayonnaise.
2) Lightly toss all together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Add mayonnaise, just few hours before serving time.
5) Return to the refrigerator.
6) Serve chilled by garnishing... - 47.1053
Baked Halibut With Cheese And Parsley Sauce
1. Wash the fish steaks.
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole large enough to fit the steaks, with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. In the buttered baking dish, arrange the steaks in a single layer.
5.... - 47.0536
Manhattan Clam Chowder With Parsley
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Add the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic and sauté for 20 minutes until tender and golden.
3. Tip in potatoes and water and simmer until tender.
4. Stir in tomatoes, clams with juice, herbs... - 46.8537
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
French Potato Salad With Onion And Parsley Dressing
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until just pierceable.
Pour cold water over them and peel at once.
Cut them into halves or quarters, sprinkle with 1/2 tea spoon salt and add the white wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix the oil, vinegar, pepper, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6943
Cornish Hen With Parsley Sauce
1)In a paper bag, add flour, salt and pepper.
2)Dredge hens in flour mixture to coat evenly.
3)In a heavy skillet or Dutch oven, melt butter and add marjoram, thyme, sage, chili powder and paprika.
4)Heat butter mixture until bubbly and then add... - 46.6131
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 46.6057
Parsley Steak Rolls
Play the perfect host with food that says it all. An easy Parsley stealk rolls recipe that would have ensure that your friends have a blast. Entertain in style. Enjoy!! - 46.5434
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1)Choose a saucepan,and heat enough water to boil carrots,salt,onion,celery and chicken.
2)Reduce to simmer till chicken is tender.
3)Remove the chicken from broth and keep aside.
4)Strain this broth and add water to make 3 cups.
5)Put the broth back... - 46.4114
Salmon And Parsley Buttered Potatoes
In 1-cup measure, blend all butter sauce ingredients.
In 10-inch square casserole, combine potatoes and onion.
Pour half of butter sauce over potatoes and onion.
Set remaining sauce aside.
Microwave vegetables at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 46.3993
Roast Capon With Lemon And Parsley Stuffing
1. Clean the capon cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a saucepan, add the butter.
4. Place in the preheating oven to melt.
5.... - 46.1592
Celery And Carrots In Parsley Cream
1 In a saucepan, put celery, carrot and crushed rosemary.
2 In a bowl, mix seasoned stock base and water; pour over vegetables.
3 Cover and bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
4 Drain vegetables well and keep warm.
5 In a... - 46.0587
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.048
Tortellini And Parsley Pesto Salad
1) From the broccoli, remove the leaves and tough parts of the stalks
2) Cross sectionally cut the stalks into 1/4 -inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces. (This should make about 2 1/2 cups total.)
3) Set broccoli aside.
4) Cook... - 46.0032
Potato And Onion Croquettes With Deep Fried Parsley
1) In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and pass through the medium disk of a food mill.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over moderately high heat.
4) SautÃ© onion... - 45.9597
Spaghetti With Parsley
1. In a skillet cook sphagetti as per the package directions. When done drain the noodles and set it apart.
2. Imix ingredients like parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and oil in a bowl of electric blender. Blend the mixture till it... - 45.9105
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.903
Lamb With Parsley Rice
Lamb With Parsley Rice is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! A great Main Dish recipe is one like this. I am very excited to know your opinion about this Lamb With Parsley Rice. Send me a message about it. - 45.7928
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 45.6932
Grilled Endive With Parsley And Green Peppercorns
1. Start bypreparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or perheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine the endive, olive oil, and garlic together, and season with salt and pepper, now mix these ingredeints properly and allow the ingredeints... - 45.6426
Beef Stew With Parsley Dumplings
Heat the drippings or oil in a large stew pan or casserole and brown the meat, a few pieces at a time, turning the pieces of meat over so that they brown evenly and well.
Add the sugar.
As the pieces of meat are browned, remove them from the pan and keep... - 45.6272
Party Meat Loaf With Parsley Mashed Potatoes
Microwave Spinach on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess moisture.
Place the spinach... - 45.6161
Shrimp In Parsley Aspic
1) Keep 8-cup mold or bowl in refrigerator.
2) In a large saucepan boil 2 cups water. Add salt and shrimp and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Drain out from water and cool slightly.
4) Shell and devein shrimp, halve along the veins and add 1... - 45.5871
Grilled Wild Mushrooms With Parsley And Garlic Vinaigrette
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, lemon zest, anchovy, and 1 of the minced garlic cloves... - 45.4457
Fowl With Parsley Sauce
1) Weigh the fowl to calculate the cooking time and wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Truss with string to make it easy to handle.
3) Put the fowl into the cooker, without the trivet, and add the water to half fill the cooker.
4) Bring to the... - 45.3868
Parsley Swedish Meatballs
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup milk, onion, parsley, salt, allspice and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch meatballs (about 30) and arrange in oblong baking dish.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes.
Stir once, halfway... - 45.2947
Artichoke Soup With Fresh Parsley
1. Place the artichokes under cold water (acidulated with a little vinegar or lemon juice) and rub to peel.
2. Chop the large artichokes into small pieces.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add onion and... - 45.0019
1) Thoroughly wash the crushed wheat and drain the water.
2) Stand for a while to prepare the vegetables.
3) Chop the parsley bunch.
4) In a bowl, combine chopped parsley, chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onions and mint.
5) Mix well.
6) Add... - 44.9772
Baked Salmon With Almonds And Lime Parsley Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine garlic, egg yolk, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pinch of pepper.
With machine running, slowly pour in vegetable oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. (To prepare by hand, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon... - 44.928
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 44.7719
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 44.7426
Parsley Stuffed Peppers
Wash the peppers.
Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each and remove seeds.
Place in a saucepan with boiling water and one and one-half teaspoons of the salt.
Cover and boil five minutes.
Remove from the water and drain.
Saute the garlic and onion in... - 44.6964
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Garlic, Lemon And Parsley Dressing
1 Ask the butcher to trim and tie a leg of lamb.
2 Grease a shallow ovenproof casserole or gratin dish using butter. The dish dish should be large enough to hold the leg of lamb.
3 In the bottom of the greased dish, arrange... - 44.6361
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.6192
Parsley Recipes By Category