- » Parsi Drumstick
Parsi Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsi drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsi drumstick recipes.
Parsi Style Eggs On Drumstick Flowers
Cook the onions in a vessel along with half a cup of ghee. Allow to soften and add the drumstick flowers, finely chopped. When cooked, add the green chillies and tomatoes. When the tomatoes turn soft, add the potato shoestrings. Taste for salt. Sprinkle some... - 34.5315
Parsi Sekta Ni Sing Nu Dohroo Or Sweet And Sour Drumstick Gravy
Clean, cut and boil the drumsticks in boiling, salted water till tender.
Place the onions in a large pan and add 1/2 cup oil and the curry leaves and allow the onions to cook till soft. Add the tomatoes and fresh coriander till they become soft.
Add the... - 33.5584
Parsi Style Drumstick Flower Akuri
Take a flat bottomed vessel. Place the ghee in it and add the onions and green chillies and cook till pink and soft. Add the cumin and garlic paste and stir the onions non-stop. Lower the heat and add the drumstick flowers after finely chopping them until the... - 32.7266
You May Also Like!
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 38.5139
Chamna Ne Kolmi No Patio ( Prawn And Pomfret Patia )
4. Wash pomfret and prawns separately, apply salt and set aside.
5. Grind coconut, garlic, Kashmiri chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, pepper corns and masalas with the vinegar on a grinding stone or in a mixer.
6. Put the sesame oil, onions and curry... - 29.2402
Tarkari Nl Kari
1. Cut all the vegetables and soak them in water. Chop tomatoes finely and set aside. Grind the coconut masala till soft. Boil the drumsticks in salted water till soft. Drain the water.
2. Place one cup of oil in a dekchi and drop the curry leaves in it. When... - 28.1807
Hot And Spicy Drumstick Flowers In Cashew Nut Gravy
Wash the drumstick flowers and chop them finely. Grind the masala till soft.
Place the oil in a pan and place on medium heat and add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry sprigs and then lower the heat once the chillies start spluttering. Add the ground... - 34.5468
Drumstick And Red Pumpkin Gravy With Raw Mangoes
Cut the red pumpkin and boil it in salted water along with the turmeric powder.
Boil the drumstick pieces in salted water till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a pan along with 1/2 cup peanut oil on a medium flame. When the onions soften, add the curry... - 36.6138
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3941