- » Parsi Chicken
Parsi Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parsi chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parsi chicken recipes.
Parsi Aleti Paleti
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions till well browned.
Add half cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ginger and garlic and powdered spices and saute for a few minutes.
Add chicken gizzard and hearts and simmer on low heat till... - 40.1937
You May Also Like!
Marghi Na Farcha ( Fried Chicken )
1. Wash the chicken and marinate it with salt and ginger-garlic paste. Coat it with the chilli, turmeric and 3 spice powders. Allow to stand for half an hour. Place the chicken in a heavy bottomed pan along with the chillies, celery, coriander and one cup of... - 26.3871
Sali Ma Marghi ( Chicken With Potato Shoestring )
1. Wash the four chicken breasts and four leg pieces and cut each into two. You will now have 16 pieces of chicken. Wash once again, marinate in the ginger-garlic paste, add salt to taste and set aside.
2. Place the onions and oil in a strong, thick bottomed... - 27.0027
Sali Per Eda ( Chicken In A Haystack )
1. Cook the finely chopped onions in the ghee or butter till soft. Add the finely chopped tomatoes, capsicums, chillies, coriander, chilli powder, sugar, ketchup and salt and cook till soft. Add half a teacup of water.
2. Take a large skillet and spread out... - 27.441
1. Wash the chicken pieces, discard bony portions and marinate in salt and ginger-garlic paste and set aside. Warm the saffron and allow it to steep in a cup of hot water.
2. Chop the onions finely and allow to brown in three tablespoons of ghee in a large... - 25.377
Freny Ni Makhan Ma Randheli Aakhi Marghi
1. Wash the chickens inside and out twice. Tie the legs together. Loosen the skin from the neck portion, cut off neck and insert small slices of frozen butter between the skin and the flesh as far as you can. Apply salt and pepper on the chickens and smear... - 32.9941
Marghi No Khurma
1. Cut each chicken into eight pieces. Discard neck, ribs and wings. Wash well, apply salt and set aside. Heat saffron and steep it in a cup of warm water.
2. Chop the onions and allow to heat in half cup oil or butter. Add the ground spices and toss in the... - 27.8014
Kaju Ni Marghi
1. Wash the chicken pieces and marinate in salt and ginger-garlic paste.
2. Chop the onions and place in a flat bottomed vessel along with half a cup of oil. Cook the onions till soft and add the whole spices and chicken. Cover and allow to cook over ajow... - 28.4247
Lila Mari Imi Kesari Marghi
1. Wash the filleted breasts and cut each into three strips. Salt and marinate in the lime juice and black pepper and set aside.
2. Half an hour before serving the meal, boil the cut chicken in two cups of water. When the chicken is tender, drain the soup and... - 28.6123
1. Cut the chicken into decent sized pieces, marinate with salt and set aside.
2. Grind the spices finely with a little water.
3. Take a heavy bottomed vessel and place three tablespoons ghee in it. When hot add bay leaves, cardamoms, cinnamon, black... - 27.5412
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 36.1097
Parsi Chicken Recipes By Category