- » Parsi
Parsi food is rich in taste as well as variety and mostly comprise of non-vegetarian meals with spice laden curries having unique flavor of nuts like apricots, pistachio, walnuts and cashews. Parsi cuisine is an ... More »
Hard Boiled Eggs In Curried Dal Or Legume Soup
The easiest way to devour eggs is to dump it into curries. Chef Bhal Dave deviates from the standard egg curry recipe however, to prepare a luscious Indian egg curry with lentils. Healthy, wholesome and highly appeasing, this one's worth a try! - 51.0358
Fish In Sauce Parsi Style
1. Clean, wash and cut pomfret into slices. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Chop onions, coriander leaves and green chillies finely.
3. Grind cumin, cinnamon and garlic.
4. Wash tomatoes.
5. Heat fat, saute onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add chilli powder... - 49.2084
Vegetables Parsi Style
Cut potatoes, yam, carrot and french beans into small cubes.
Chop onions fine.
Shell and parboil green peas.
Make a puree from tomatoes.
Heat 4 tbs oil in karahi and fry the cubed vegetables brown, one at a time.
Pour remaining oil in a pan and fry the onions... - 48.4603
Potato Kabab (parsi)
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
2 Allow to cool and mash them.
3 Remove the brown part of fresh coconut and grate.
4 Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out gently.
5 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
6 Add in... - 46.2435
Parsi Style Crumb Chops
Clean chops and remove any sinew Mix all ground spices into a paste with bread.
Divide into 24 equal portions.
Place a chop on a chopping board.
Put one portion of ground paste on top.
Spread it out and with a chopper, start chopping paste into chop.
It... - 45.6626
Semolina Sweet Parsi Style
Sieve semolina into a bowl.
Melt 1 tsp ghee in a pan over low heat.
Add semolina and roast, stirring continuously till golden and fragrant.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Put milk with cardamoms in a kadhai or wok over high heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Lower... - 44.5859
Parsi Sweet Sevian
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in raisins and peeled almonds, cook until light brown.
3 Remove from the ghee, using a slotted spoon.
4 Add in the sevian in the remaining ghee, cook until brown.
5 Add in the sugar and water, cook on high... - 44.5263
A Parsi Poro Savory Omelette
A Iparsi Pora Savoury Omelette is simply yummy. The Green chilli gives the A Iparsi Pora Savoury Omelette a strong taste. - 36.574
Dar Nl Pom Parsi Food
1. Place the washed toovar dal in a pressure cooker with 2 1/2 cups of water and cook for about 15 minutes until soft. Empty
inter a large vessel and add the sugar, nutmeg-cardamom powder, vanilla essence and the ghee.' Mix well. Add the raisins, cherries... - 30.9898
Sali Ne Jardaloo Ma Gos Parsi Style
1. Place half cup oil and the onions to cook in a heavy bottomed pan. When golden coloured, and the salted washed mutton botis, ginger-garlic paste and fry the mutton till red. Gradually add the powdered masalas, tomatoes and ground dried kopra and cook on a... - 29.8816
Varadhvara The Best Parsi Food
1. Place the flour, semolina, sugar, spices and melted ghee in a large thala. Mix well and then add the baking powder, whipped eggs and sufficient water to make a smooth pliable dough. The dough should not be limp or wet and should hold its shape. Taste for... - 29.5292
Sambar Masala For Parsi Dishes
Mix together fenugreek, mustard, turmeric, asafoetida and salt.
Add to hot oil and roast.
When roasted, remove from fire and add chilli powder.
Mix well and use as required. - 28.0797
Ravo Parsi Style
1. Boil the pistachios and almonds separately. Skin and cut finely into slices.
2. Take a large flat bottomed dekchi. Place the ghee and rava in it, and allow to cook on a slow fire until the rava has absorbed all the ghee. Keep frying till a nice ivory... - 26.7079
Lagan Na Tarkari Per Eda - Parsi Food
1. Take a large heavy bottomed thali. Place the ghee and ginger-garlic paste in it and place over medium heat. Stir for two minutes and add the green chillies, chopped tomatoes, coriander, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder and garam masala and cook till the... - 24.0202
Karkaria ( Banana Fritters ) Parsi Style
1. Mash the bananas. Add the sugar, essence and cardamom-nutmeg powder. Beat in the eggs and whisk the mixture well.
2. Gradually add in wheat flour, maida and the raisins.
3. Heat half a kadhai of ghee and when it gets hot, lower the flame and take one... - 23.2401
Parsi Soothanoo ( Dried Ginger Sweet )
1. Grease an aluminium tray with one tablespoon ghee and set aside.
2. Make a thick syrup with 4 cups of water and the sugar. Squeeze a tablespoon of sour lime juice in the hot syrup. With a perforated spoon remove the scum which will surface over the syrup... - 17.5522
Parsi Garlic And Chilli Mix
Grind the garlic and chillies together. You can add a little water to make a paste. Store in refrigerator. Remains fresh for 4-5 days. - 13.5756
Parsi Recipes By Category