- » Parmigiano Reggiano
Parmigiano Reggiano Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmigiano reggiano recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmigiano reggiano recipes.
Parma Ham And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Pizza
1. Combine the dry ingredients for the dough.
2. Put in olive oil and enough warm water to make soft dough.
3. On a floured surface knead until smooth, make into a bowl and place in an oiled bowl.
4. Cover bowl and leave in a warm place until... - 46.2796
Arugula Salad With Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Carefully wash and dry the arugula, making sure all of the sand and dirt are removed.
2. Place the cleaned and dried arugula in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with the vinegar and oil. Toss to mix; then season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss again to mix... - 29.4954
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
You May Also Like!
Bresaola Arugula And Parmigiano
1. Wash and clean the Arugula.
2. In a serving plate place the Bresaola and then place the Arugula leaves, pour the olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Top it with shaved Parmigiano reggiano
4. Serve the Bresaola Arugula and... - 0
Roasted Garlic Parmigiano Broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. In a food processor, pulse the butter with the garlic and cheese until smooth. Scrape the garlic-cheese butter into a small bowl and season lightly with salt and... - 26.0825
Crispy Frico With Soppressata
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large bowl, toss the grated cheeses together. In the corner of a large nonstick baking sheet, sprinkle 1/4 cup of the grated cheese in a 4-inch round. Repeat to make 3 more rounds on the baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches... - 17.6507
Delicious Butternut Squash Ravioli
This Italian favorite comes packed with the goodness of butternut squash. The good thing about this dish is that it packs in fewer calories than the traditional recipe. Just follow the recipe as presented by Keith Snow and treat yourself to lip smacking treat... - 96.0677
How To Make Meatballs
1. Soak the bread in little water.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the bread, Italian flat parsley, minced meat, egg, salt and pepper and parmigiano reggiano cheese.
3. Mix everything until well combined.
4. Make meatballs and roll it in the... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 400°; brush seven 1-cup ramekins with butter. Coat them with 2 tablespoons of the Parmigiano-Reggiano and set on a baking sheet.
2. In a saucepan, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter. Whisk in the flour and cook over moderate heat for 1... - 31.2251
Spinach And Egg Drop Pasta Soup
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the stock and sliced garlic and bring to a simmer over moderate heat; simmer for 3 minutes. Add the drained... - 28.2435
Linguine With Spicy Sausage And Scallion Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and cook until just al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a mini food processor, combine the scallions. parsley, pine... - 26.6507
Three Cheese Mini Macs
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the macaroni and boil until al dente. about 5 minutes. Drain, shaking off the excess water.
2. Brush four 12-cup nonstick mini muffin tins with butter. Sprinkle... - 30.2276
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 29.0241