- » Parmesan Yogurt Chicken Easy
Parmesan Yogurt Chicken Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan yogurt chicken easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan yogurt chicken easy recipes.
Parmesan Yogurt Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large glass baking dish arrange chicken in a single layer.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, scallions, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and cayenne... - 44.5666
Parmesan Chicken Nibbles
Separate wings at joints. In bowl, combine Parmesan, rosemary and paprika. Place yogurt in separate bowl. Dip chicken into yogurt, then into cheese mixture to coat.
Arrange wings in single layer on greased rack set on baking sheet. Bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C)... - 26.0261
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 48.5067
Savory Yogurt Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease pan.
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and spices (except sesame seeds) together in plastic bag.
Coat chicken breasts with crumb mixture.
Place chicken in pan.
Drizzle butter on top; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake uncovered for... - 38.7385
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Yogurt Parsley Sauce
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine all ingredients
2. Whisk lightly with a fork or small whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Refrigerate until cold.
4. Serve sauce cold, over salad, cold ham, cold chicken, fish or even over hot spaghetti... - 29.5001
Pasta With Yogurt Primavera
Pour 1/4 cup of the broth into a small bowl or cup, and stir in the cornstarch until dissolved.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining broth to a boil over moderate heat.
Add the vegetables and simmer until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.9092
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in large saucepan over moderate heat; saute garlic, but do not brown.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until mixture is bubbly.
Add chicken stock and pepper; stir until thickened.
Add broccoli, peas and... - 42.9972
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 46.6268
Zesty Chicken Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with garlic and discard the garlic clove
2. In the same bowl, place the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and anchovy fillets.
3. Add the chicken, celery, scallion, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix well till... - 44.2031
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme recipe? This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. The Chicken Salad Sandwiches Supreme is made with chicken which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Chicken... - 40.4694
Flaky Herb Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a paper plate or sheets of wax paper, combine together the cheese, basil, cracker crumbs and oregano.
3) Into the yogurt, dip 1 chicken cutlet and then dredge it in the crumb mixture.... - 41.2206
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Pesto & Pasta Chicken
Partially freeze chicken breast halves; slice diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain well; set aside and keep warm.
Combine spinach and next 5 ingredients in... - 41.9861
Ham Steak Florentine
1. Preheat the broiler. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Place the spinach in a 3- or 4-quart pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.2651
1. Place the hazelnuts in an ungreased heavy-based pan over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
2. Combine with all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Blend all the dressing ingredients except the yogurt in a liquidizer.... - 30.4563
All About Eve Pasta
1. Coat nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, adding splashes of chicken broth as needed to prevent overbrowning, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add remaining chicken broth and... - 33.5871
Creamy Pesto Dressing
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cheese, vinegar, basil, juice, broth, oil and garlic until the basil is finely chopped and the mixture is well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
Using a wire whisk, stir in the... - 32.4741
Chilled Cheese Fingers
Lightly coat a nonmetallic 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
Pour the chicken broth into a small heavy saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over it, and let soften for 5 minutes.
Set over very low heat and stir until the gelatin dissolves... - 39.1707
Garlic Pepper Potatoes
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender. (Or, micro-cook potatoes on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes.)
Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each potato, then discard skin from slice.
Place potato... - 43.9114
Fettuccine And Carrots With Lemon Dill Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add the mozzarella, Parmesan and lemon zest (if using), and process to blend.
3 Thinly slice the carrots.
4 In a medium saucepan,... - 40.734
Tasty New Recipe - Creamy Pesto
Host and YouTube fitness video guru Sarah Dussault shares her favorite healthy no bake sauce in this health food recipe video. Learn how to make a weight loss friendly dinner dish with this creamy pesto recipe. - 0
Homemade scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes recipe adapted from NY Times. This Scalloped Potatoes can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 38.2813
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893