- » Parmesan Vinaigrette
Parmesan Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan vinaigrette recipes.
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 34.5963
Shrimp Arugula And Beet Salad With Parmesan Vinaigrette
In a microwave-safe bowl combine the beets with 1/4 cup water and microwave them, covered tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), turning them once, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are tender.
Let the beets stand, covered, for 5... - 34.395
You May Also Like!
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 30.4345
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 47.1212
Homemade Basil Vinaigrette
When you are looking for healthy, time-saving recipes to whomp up a quick salad, basil vinaigrette could be your best pick. Nothing compares to the subtle flavor of basil vinaigrette that is not only heart-healthy, but delivers full nutrition value without... - 85.6544
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
Tossed Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Serve immediately. - 38.4579
Grilled Romaine Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Blackened Tuna
1. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, add the chopped anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and chives and mix together to emulsify.
2. Season the tuna steak with the blackened seasoning. Grill this along with the lettuce... - 109.061
Creamy Pesto Rigatoni With Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine broth, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, salt, pepper, cream cheese, and garlic in a blender-process until smooth. Combine basil mixture and rigatoni in a Dutch oven,- cook over low heat until thoroughly... - 32.3591
Mustard Garlic Vinaigrette
In blender, food processor or mixing bowl, combine garlic, mustard, lemon juice, water and sugar; mix well.
With machine running or while mixing, gradually add oil.
Add Parmesan; season with pepper to taste.
Makes about 2/3 cup/150 ml. - 29.8206
Grilled Eggplant Parmesan Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Toast crumbs in oil in a skillet over medium-high, about 2 minutes, stirring often; transfer to a bowl.
Add Parmesan, basil, and lemon zest.
Brush both sides of eggplant and tomato slices with some of the vinaigrette, then season them... - 43.4745
Tasty Chicken Parmesan
Chicken parmesan is one dish that has got universal fan-following and you might have come across quite a few recipes till date. However, Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Italian dish in your kitchen, but in a non-traditional way. Surprised!... - 111.766
Parmesan Vinaigrette Recipes By Category
Parmesan Vinaigrette Dish: