Turkey parmesan, crispy brown breaded turkey cutlets baked with cheese and sauces as toppings, is a delectable snack. Turkey breast cutlets, brushed with egg and breaded with a mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt ... More »
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 45.7377
Place margarine on 9-inch plate.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Mix bread crumbs, cheese and paprika on waxed paper.
Coat turkey slice with crumb mixture.
Dip into margarine; coat with remaining crumb mixture.
Place turkey... - 43.5521
1. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 30 to 45 seconds or until tender. Add canned tomatoes, 1 tablespoon basil, 1 tablespoon parsley, vinegar, tomato paste, sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil; reduce... - 33.0067
In small skillet, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Add turkey breast slice.
Cook 2 minutes; turn.
Reduce heat to low; top turkey with remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until turkey is no longer pink.
Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate... - 26.0169
Turkey parmesan is a skillet cooked turkey breast recipe made with oodles of cheese to taste! Cooked in butter, the turkey is topped with spaghetti sauce and a three cheese medley of parmesan, mozarella and flavor processed cheese. Finished and served with... - 36.175
Parmesan seasoned turkey is a simple and easy turkey breast recipe. Prepared with a mix of butter and cheese combined with pepper and onion powder, brushed over the turkey, it is grilled to cook. Quick to fix and hassle free, this cheesy turkey breast recipe... - 33.0522
Place unopened package of spinach on microproof plate.
Cook on HI, 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Combine spinach, water chestnuts, onion, pimiento, nutmeg, and Basic White Sauce.
Place turkey slices in 8-inch round micro-proof... - 37.289
Heat 4 tablespoons butter and oil in large saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon; reserve.
Add flour to pan juices; stir to form roux.
Cook until bubbly.
Slowly add broth; cook until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 43.8729
Place broccoli in baking dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Blend soup, milk and sherry in 1-quart measure.
Spoon half over broccoli.
Top with turkey slices.
Add half the grated cheese to remaining... - 34.6248
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into the blender, add in the rich cream sauce, milk, onion, salt, paprika and nutmeg. Using the Stir blade, pulse a few times till the onion is finely chopped.
3) Add in the mushrooms into the blender.
4)... - 43.8284
For a turkey with a difference, prepare Rice Parmesan Stuffing For Turkey. I prepare this when Im looking forward to a change from the regular stuffing. A delicious recipe, this side dish is always a hit. The onion and celery are the main, but the cheese adds... - 48.5652
1) Over the steaks, drizzle the lemon juice.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Mix together the water and egg.
4) Combine together the cheese and cornflake crumbs.
5) In the seasoned flour, dip the steaks and shake off the excess.
6)... - 45.533