- » Parmesan Tilapia
Parmesan Tilapia Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan tilapia recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan tilapia recipes.
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 35.9974
Parmesan Romano Tilapia
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Place fish in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.1927
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line it with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan, butter, mayonnaise and lemon
juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arra - 30.3981
Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is company worthy but weekday friendly! I've never tried it on chicken but I plan on doing that next since I just love the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Panfried Tilapia Fish With Genovese Citrus Pesto
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish. - 73.9936
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 46.9277
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 88.6523
Baked Tilapia With Tomato And Onion
There is no need to reserve seafood for eating in restaurants. With a few simple steps, even you can whomp up delicious tilapia at home. The tanginess of tomatoes and sweet zing of onions just adds to jazz up this dish further. Quite a cinch to make, this... - 81.4086
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 86.5503
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 94.0716
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine parsley, parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized skillet, heat oil, butter and lemon juice.
3. Place fillets and pan fry for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides or till well cooked.... - 38.6793
Parmesan Tilapia Recipes By Category