- » Parmesan Snack
Parmesan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan snack recipes.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders With Baked Potatoes
Do you love chicken in any form? Here is a video that will make your mouth water! A simple enough recipe to try at home. These chicken tenders are cooked to perfection and seem to go great with the baked potato! - 127.504
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 125.818
Fried Eggplant With Parmesan And Basil
Healthy eggplant snack !!!! Watch this video to prepare crunchy eggplant snacks, perfect for a tasty nutritious eating session. Combine the tastes of eggplant with parmesan, basil with a crispy breadcrumb. Makes crunchy eggplant chips, perfect for a tasty... - 125.637
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 121.122
Instant Parmesan Crisps
Instant and easy to make these crisps are strictly made using Parmesan cheese without any other additions. This is a must try recipe for all Parmesan lovers who like their cheese crisp and crunchy. It’s a great thing to serve with fruits and a glass of wine. - 118.814
1. Grease popover sheet with melted butter.
2. Pop it in oven, and preheat sheet at 400 degree F for about 1 minute.
3. In mixer, add milk, butter, flour, salt, and eggs. Blend on high for 20 seconds.
4. Scrape off sides. Add thyme, and... - 107.832
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 105.325
Real Texas Parmesan Crescent Rolls
1. Using a food processor knead the white flour, salt, butter and cottage cheese together to get sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls. Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven... - 103.032
Think puffs are best when purchased from a store as making them at home is quite a hassle? Well then you must watch this video and learn to make cheese puffs that are simple enough and promise to taste great. You can make these beforehand as well! Watch now. - 80.7533
Parmesan Spaghetti Ring
1. Lightly oil a 5-cup microwave ring mould
2. In a large bowl, add butter/margarine and hot cooked spaghetti, lift the spaghetti until the fat melts
3. Add parmesan cheese, eggs, mushrooms and parlsey into it and tip into the oiled... - 42.5555
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.0758
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the oats effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.9303
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 40.963
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 40.0658
Oven French Fries Parmesan
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks.
2) Put them in ice water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat them dry.
3) Take the baking pans and melt butter.
4) Put the potatoes and toss them properly.
5) Spread the potatoes in a single... - 39.4679
Delicious Parmesan Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line muffin pans with paper cups.
In a bowl, beat egg with a fork.
Mix in milk, yogurt and margarine.
In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, Parmesan, sugar and basil.
Add liquid... - 39.1829
Basil Parmesan Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, stir togetherthe all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
2 In small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the basil and cook... - 38.8363
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw out puff pastry sheet at room temperature, about 30 min.
Mix together all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Roll out the puff pastry sheet to a 14 x 10 rectangle, on a lightly floured surface; cut in half lengthwise.
Brush the... - 38.8056
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Separate noodles carefully, and blot excess moisture with paper towels.
Combine oil and water in a small bowl; stir well, and brush both sides of lasagna noodles with oil mixture.
Cut... - 37.7963
Parmesan Basil Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring milk and butter to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Stir in flour, basil and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring vigorously, until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously... - 36.3664
Parmesan Rounds With Lox
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do... - 36.3186
Parmesan Tomato Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In another bowl, mix together egg, milk, tomato sauce and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened and... - 36.2901
Salty Parmesan Cubes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, salt, cayenne and grated Parmesan cheese, then gently cut in the butter.
3) Knead the mixture to smoothen, then roll out the dough on a floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
4) Cut... - 35.5286
Parmesan Walnut Wafers
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour, butter, walnuts, and salt and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 6 times.
Combine the milk and egg, pour through the feed tube with the... - 35.1847
Parmesan Garlic Twists
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheets with shortening. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling garlic twists.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Add remaining cheese. Cut in... - 34.911
Parmesan Or Romano Cheese Twists
Lightly dust table with flour and roll out dough to about half thickness (one sheet should roll out to 18 x 9 inches).
Spread the cheese filling on the lower half of the dough, leaving 1/2 inch border on the very bottom.
Brush this border with egg... - 34.9074
Parmesan French Bread
Split French bread almost completely through lengthwise.
Coat two halves with melted butter.
Slice each half loaf almost completely through so you can easily tear off the slices.
Coat each slice with mixture of chopped onion, mayonnaise and Worcestershire... - 34.63
Spaghetti With Meatballs And Parmesan
1. Combine beef, parsley, salami, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato puree in a bowl (a), mix in enough egg to bind. Form mixture into small balls (b), cook in a nonstick frying pan (c) for 10-12 minutes until cooked, then set aside.
2. Melt butter in a... - 34.3325
Parma Ham And Parmesan Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Flour a baking sheet. Place the wholemeal flour in a bowl and sift in the white flour, baking powder and salt. Add the pepper and the ham. Set aside about 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the grated Parmesan and stir the rest... - 34.3146
Parmesan Nibble Mix
In 13x9x2-inch baking pan heat oat cereal in a 300° oven till warm, about 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Add pretzels and nuts.
Pour melted butter or margarine over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with dry salad dressing mix.
Coat mixture thoroughly.
Return to oven... - 33.7999
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 32.8907
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 32.3885
This mayo-parmesan bread recipe is a toasted french bread snack. Made with parmesan cheese and mayonnaise flavored with chives or parsley spread on the bread and broiled to a golden brown, the mayo parmesan bread is a delicious and easy snack. - 31.7855
1. Saute onions in olive oil until tender. Add potatoes, salami and pepper, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and mix in combined eggs and milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in... - 30.9049
Parmesan buttered rolls are simple dinner rolls buttered with a cheese, butter and parley mix with garlic salt. The buttered parmesan rolls can be served for dinner or as a fun snack. Easily microwaved the buttered parmesan rolls are ready to serve in under 5... - 29.7588
1. Combine roll mix, yeast from packet, and 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl. Add water and next 3 ingredients; stir until moistened. Shape into a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes). Cover; let rest 5... - 29.3295
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/ 230°C/Gas 8. Grease six deep bun or tartlet tins. Sprinkle each tin with 1 tablespoon of the grated Parmesan. Alternatively, you can use ramekins, heat them on a baking sheet in the oven, then grease and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 29.0528
1. In a shallow dish, place the rools, brush with molten butter and sprinkle with cheese
2. Broil for a couple of minutes six inches away from the source of heat until the cheese turns golden
3. Serve hot - 27.7667
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 26.4007