- » Parmesan Snack
Parmesan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan snack recipes.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders With Baked Potatoes
Do you love chicken in any form? Here is a video that will make your mouth water! A simple enough recipe to try at home. These chicken tenders are cooked to perfection and seem to go great with the baked potato! - 125.912
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 124.116
Parmesan Cheese Bowls
Who doesn’t like cheese and these easy cheese bowls are sure to please kids as well as adults. In these video, weelicious host is making edible cheese bowls with only cheese. They can be filled with any fruit or food and the whole thing is edible. They are... - 119.953
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 118.383
Fried Eggplant With Parmesan And Basil
Healthy eggplant snack !!!! Watch this video to prepare crunchy eggplant snacks, perfect for a tasty nutritious eating session. Combine the tastes of eggplant with parmesan, basil with a crispy breadcrumb. Makes crunchy eggplant chips, perfect for a tasty... - 113.589
Think puffs are best when purchased from a store as making them at home is quite a hassle? Well then you must watch this video and learn to make cheese puffs that are simple enough and promise to taste great. You can make these beforehand as well! Watch now. - 111.915
1. Grease popover sheet with melted butter.
2. Pop it in oven, and preheat sheet at 400 degree F for about 1 minute.
3. In mixer, add milk, butter, flour, salt, and eggs. Blend on high for 20 seconds.
4. Scrape off sides. Add thyme, and... - 106.244
Parmesan Pizza Toast Slice
1. Cut bread into triangles of your choice.
2. Spread generous amount of butter on them.
3. On a wire rack place the bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Spread it out.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
6. Pop... - 103.65
Real Texas Parmesan Crescent Rolls
1. Using a food processor knead the white flour, salt, butter and cottage cheese together to get sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls. Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven... - 101.381
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 1: Preparation
Join www.TruthFairyTV.com's Christianne Klein and gluten-free cooking expert Christine Werlin in this awesome step-by-step guide to making perfect gluten-free pizza on the grill. Learn how to make chicken pesto pizza, and herb and veggie pizza with a homemade... - 101.257
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 98.9013
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 2 : Topping And Grilling
Perfect for July 4th or other summer parties- this gluten free pizza is a healthy, kid-friendly, delicious meal in no time.
For more healthy recipes and great inspirational videos, go to www.TruthFairyTV.com. Tou can also join www.TruthFairyTV.com's... - 98.7474
Instant Parmesan Crisps
Instant and easy to make these crisps are strictly made using Parmesan cheese without any other additions. This is a must try recipe for all Parmesan lovers who like their cheese crisp and crunchy. It’s a great thing to serve with fruits and a glass of wine. - 92.4701
Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Looking for a snack idea with bread? Check out the video showing how to make savory croutons using French bread. Ideal for lunch snacking or over tea-time - 87.86
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.7524
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers
Parmesan Oatmeal Crackers is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the oats effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.0202
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 42.7893
Parmesan Spaghetti Ring
1. Lightly oil a 5-cup microwave ring mould
2. In a large bowl, add butter/margarine and hot cooked spaghetti, lift the spaghetti until the fat melts
3. Add parmesan cheese, eggs, mushrooms and parlsey into it and tip into the oiled... - 41.9114
Delicious Parmesan Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line muffin pans with paper cups.
In a bowl, beat egg with a fork.
Mix in milk, yogurt and margarine.
In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, Parmesan, sugar and basil.
Add liquid... - 41.8673
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 41.3108
Parmesan Cheese Straws
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift together the flour, salt and cayenne.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan.
Bind the mixture to a firm dough with the egg yolk and water.
Knead the dough... - 41.2307
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Separate noodles carefully, and blot excess moisture with paper towels.
Combine oil and water in a small bowl; stir well, and brush both sides of lasagna noodles with oil mixture.
Cut... - 40.3738
Oven French Fries Parmesan
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks.
2) Put them in ice water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat them dry.
3) Take the baking pans and melt butter.
4) Put the potatoes and toss them properly.
5) Spread the potatoes in a single... - 40.2955
Parmesan Basil Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring milk and butter to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Stir in flour, basil and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring vigorously, until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously... - 40.2196
Basil Parmesan Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, stir togetherthe all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
2 In small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the basil and cook... - 39.916
Parmesan Cheese Straws
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne; mix well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 18-in x 3-in rectangle.
Cut into 3-in x 1/2-in strips.
Place 1... - 39.5715
Parmesan Cheese Smoky Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x I inch jelly roll pan, dot with butter
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10 minutes till golden
6)... - 39.3603
Parmesan Tomato Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In another bowl, mix together egg, milk, tomato sauce and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened and... - 38.5112
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw out puff pastry sheet at room temperature, about 30 min.
Mix together all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Roll out the puff pastry sheet to a 14 x 10 rectangle, on a lightly floured surface; cut in half lengthwise.
Brush the... - 38.1088
Parmesan Walnut Wafers
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour, butter, walnuts, and salt and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 6 times.
Combine the milk and egg, pour through the feed tube with the... - 37.5067
Parmesan Rounds With Lox
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do... - 37.4648
Salty Parmesan Cubes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, salt, cayenne and grated Parmesan cheese, then gently cut in the butter.
3) Knead the mixture to smoothen, then roll out the dough on a floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
4) Cut... - 37.3261
Parmesan Nibble Mix
In 13x9x2-inch baking pan heat oat cereal in a 300° oven till warm, about 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Add pretzels and nuts.
Pour melted butter or margarine over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with dry salad dressing mix.
Coat mixture thoroughly.
Return to oven... - 36.4548
Parmesan Or Romano Cheese Twists
Lightly dust table with flour and roll out dough to about half thickness (one sheet should roll out to 18 x 9 inches).
Spread the cheese filling on the lower half of the dough, leaving 1/2 inch border on the very bottom.
Brush this border with egg... - 35.8888
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.7452
Parma Ham And Parmesan Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Flour a baking sheet. Place the wholemeal flour in a bowl and sift in the white flour, baking powder and salt. Add the pepper and the ham. Set aside about 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the grated Parmesan and stir the rest... - 35.056
Parmesan French Bread
Split French bread almost completely through lengthwise.
Coat two halves with melted butter.
Slice each half loaf almost completely through so you can easily tear off the slices.
Coat each slice with mixture of chopped onion, mayonnaise and Worcestershire... - 34.601
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 34.4243
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 34.1917
This mayo-parmesan bread recipe is a toasted french bread snack. Made with parmesan cheese and mayonnaise flavored with chives or parsley spread on the bread and broiled to a golden brown, the mayo parmesan bread is a delicious and easy snack. - 33.2924
Spaghetti With Meatballs And Parmesan
1. Combine beef, parsley, salami, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato puree in a bowl (a), mix in enough egg to bind. Form mixture into small balls (b), cook in a nonstick frying pan (c) for 10-12 minutes until cooked, then set aside.
2. Melt butter in a... - 33.0158
Parmesan buttered rolls are simple dinner rolls buttered with a cheese, butter and parley mix with garlic salt. The buttered parmesan rolls can be served for dinner or as a fun snack. Easily microwaved the buttered parmesan rolls are ready to serve in under 5... - 32.2441
1. Combine roll mix, yeast from packet, and 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl. Add water and next 3 ingredients; stir until moistened. Shape into a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes). Cover; let rest 5... - 31.3715
1. Saute onions in olive oil until tender. Add potatoes, salami and pepper, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and mix in combined eggs and milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in... - 31.2172
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/ 230°C/Gas 8. Grease six deep bun or tartlet tins. Sprinkle each tin with 1 tablespoon of the grated Parmesan. Alternatively, you can use ramekins, heat them on a baking sheet in the oven, then grease and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 30.5716
Parmesan Cheese Puffins
parmesan cheese puffins are little chees ymuffins that are simply baked with milk and cheese along with flour. Snacky and tasty, these can be baked up in no time for a quick bite. - 29.0455
Parmesan Cheese Snack
Blend together first 3 ingredients.
Stir in olives.
On waxed paper, shape into two 1 1/2x5-inch rolls.
Roll in chopped dried beef or parsley.
Wrap carefully; chill several hours or overnight.
To serve, slice and pass with assorted crackers. - 28.607
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 28.366
Parmesan Nibble Squares
In a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish combine butter and garlic powder.
Micro-melt the butter 30 to 40 seconds.
Stir in rice or corn squares till coated with butter mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Micro-cook, uncovered, about 3 minutes, stirring twice.
Cool. - 27.3387
1. In a shallow dish, place the rools, brush with molten butter and sprinkle with cheese
2. Broil for a couple of minutes six inches away from the source of heat until the cheese turns golden
3. Serve hot - 27.1915
Parmesan Cheese Puffs
Roll the pastry 1/8- inch (3 mm.) and cut in small rounds.
Brush with stiffly beaten egg white and sprinkle three quarters of the number with cheese and seasoning.
Put these together in pairs and top with a plain one, so that each puff consists of three... - 26.134
Parmesan Rye Fingers
Set oven control to broil.
Spread each slice of bread with margarine.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cut each slice crosswise into 4 strips and place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cheese is brown - 25.7473
Cut bread diagonally in 1 inch slices, leaving bottom crust intact.
Place on sheet of waxed paper large enough to wrap loaf.
Spread dressing between slices and over top of loaf.
Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
Bring sides of paper up over top of... - 24.8319
Heat sauce according to label directions.
Stir in parmesan cheese; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour sauce over spaghetti.
Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese. - 24.545
Parmesan Potato Crisps
Scrub potatoes; thinly slice (you should have 2 cups sliced potatoes).
Arrange potatoes in a thin layer in a lightly greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
Brush with melted margarine.
Sprinkle cheese and pepper over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450Â° oven for... - 24.4652
Seasoned Parmesan Popcorn
Mix together margarine and seasoning.
Drizzle over popcorn; toss until well coated.
Add cheese; toss to coat evenly. - 23.7798
Parmesan Puff Hors D'oeuvres
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Using a 10-ounce package of refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (10 biscuits), separate biscuits and cut each in half.
In small skillet melt 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon margarine.
Spoon 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese onto sheet... - 22.221
Parmesan Dill Sticks
1. On waxed paper, place 1 sheet of phyllo. With pastry brush, brush phyllo with some melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese and 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill over phyllo. Fold phyllo sheet crosswise in half. Starting from the long... - 21.0034