- » Parmesan Salmon
Parmesan Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan salmon recipes.
Sassy Salmon In Parmesan Crisps Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 119.508
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 115.289
Parmesan Salmon Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, milk, egg, butter, salt and Parmesan cheese.
Pack mixture firmly into 8x4x3-inch glass loaf dish.
Microwave at medium high (7) 14 to 18 minutes. - 30.0557
Tomato And Parmesan Baked Salmon
This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one. I am sure by now you can imagine the great tastes that would bring to your table. - 28.5957
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle With Parmesan Cream
1. Bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil and add a good pinch of salt. Add the tagliatelle and cook for 10-12 mins (give it a stir after 3-5 mins) or according to the packet instructions, until a dente.
2. Meanwhile, cut the smoked salmon into long... - 27.8716
You May Also Like!
1. Blend flour with seasonings in melted butter.
2. Add milk with cream gradually and stirring continuously, cook, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix salmon liquid along with a little flour mixture into egg yolks and add back to the pan.
4. Stirring,... - 42.0336
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to make 2 cups liquid.
Break salmon into large pieces.
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Add milk mixture all... - 42.2158
Salmon And Shrimp Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a fork, flake drained salmon into large pieces. Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
3. Add drained and rinsed shrimps along with mushrooms to salmon.
4. Blend flour into melted butter. Slowly,... - 44.9465
Smoked Salmon Linguine
Learn how to make a delicious, elegant smoked salmon pasta that takes only minutes. Of course no meal would be complete without wine so why not pair this pasta up with Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. - 131.274
Butter Salmon Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, milk, egg, butter, salt and parmesan cheese.
Pack mixture firmly into 8x4x3 inch glass loaf dish.
Microwave at medium high (7) 14 to 18 minutes.
TO COOK BY COMBINATION: Insert metal acces sory... - 34.9071
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a deep skillet, melt butter and add cream; heat through.
3. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till cheese melts.
4. When the mixture is hot, add pasta and toss to... - 41.274
Delicious Salmon With Spicy Cover
Put the oven on 225 Celcius.
Put the bites of salmon in an ovenproof dish, and pour into it some wine or bouillon. Crumb the bread in a bowl and mix with the cheese, the herbs and the salt and pepper.
Place this mix on the salmon bites. Now put it in the... - 30.4845
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1 cup; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 1-quart casserole on high (100%) until melted, about 45 seconds.
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved wine mixture.
Microwave uncovered, stirring... - 41.4551
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.3518
Parmesan Rounds With Lox
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do... - 37.4648
Parmesan Salmon Recipes By Category