- » Parmesan Salad
Parmesan Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan salad recipes.
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 115.289
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is a delicious variant of salad. Use of Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is rustic. Use as much cheese as you like and enjoy. When you are bored of usual salad dishes, try this one. - 112.737
Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad In Parmesan Bowl
When you are famished and looking for a quick and easy way to appease your hunger, this yummy salad could come to your rescue. Betty tosses up an extremely delicious, nutritious, filling and flavorful salad that features arugula, cherry and pecan. To add... - 107.692
Tasty And Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Salad Dressing
This Parmesan Peppercorn Salad dressing is not only easy to make but tastes great as well. It is the perfect blend of mayonnaise with horseradish sauce. Juts check out the recipe now and make a salad dressing for yourself now. - 107.023
Salad Bowl From Parmesan Cheese
Looking to wow your guests at the next potluck? Try making this simple, fun and easy parmesan cheese baskets. Easy to make and great to serve, this edible basket is truly a head-turner. Stream the video recipe to learn more about it. - 105.748
Creamy And Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowls
Why stick to boring green salad when you can do so much more with the greens. Betty's parmesan cheese salad bowls is just one such exciting way to make the regular salad look and taste all the more sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 87.7637
Bread, Jumbo Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan & Salad For Lunch
An easy lunch prepared straight out of your garden vegetables. Don't worry if you don't have a garden at home, you can still enjoy this hearty lunch. A complete platter of bread, salad, grilled zucchini, fish rissotto, eggplant permesan, & wine. - 70.5726
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.384
Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad
Cook the penne in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic paste until smooth.
Add the... - 51.202
Pea And Parmesan Fritters
1. In a pan combine 3 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over a high flame, then tip in the peas.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes until just tender and drain.
4. In a large bowl... - 49.8138
Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
1) Rinse the romaine leaves, dry and refrigerate until needed.
2) Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the garlic, capers and anchovies into a paste with a fork.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) Gradually whisk in... - 49.5838
Roasted Sweet Onion With Bacon Frisee And Parmesan
1. Cut 6, 8 inches squares of aluminum foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a skillet, fry the bacon strips until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove the bacon to a bowl and drain off the fat.
4. In the same skillet, heat the... - 47.2782
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
Vegetable Rice Salad With Parmesan Dressing
1) Wash the cucumber and slice them without peeling.
2) Dice the pepper coarsely.
3) wash the scallions and trim and slice them.
4) Grate the cheese coarsely.
5) Wash the rice under running water.
6) In a saucepan, place water and... - 46.6131
Parmesan Spring Salad
1) Into a salad bowl, mix the greens, radishes and onions
2) Blend together the oil, cheese, mint, vinegar, water, salt, sugar and pepper
3) Pour over the salad and toss to combine well
4) Sevre the salad as an accompaniment to a meat dish - 44.7527
Cauliflower With Creamy Parmesan Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cauliflower flowerets, until sliced. Then process to slice the radishes.
3) In a mixing bowl, place... - 44.3784
Grilled Eggplant Parmesan Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Toast crumbs in oil in a skillet over medium-high, about 2 minutes, stirring often; transfer to a bowl.
Add Parmesan, basil, and lemon zest.
Brush both sides of eggplant and tomato slices with some of the vinaigrette, then season them... - 43.4745
1) In a large salad bowl, add 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, dry mustard, pepper, garlic, and salt to combine.
2) Place salad greens into the same salad bowl.
3) Add your choice of croutons, goat cheese,... - 43.3489
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 43.1963
Parmesan Cheese Caesar Salad
1. In a bowl, add crushed garlic to oil.
2. Cover bowl and let stand overnight at room temperature.
3. Drain oil and discard garlic or keep for another purpose
4. In a skillet, heat 1/3 cup of the garlic oil over moderately high heat... - 42.7135
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Caesar Salad With Radicchio And Toasted Parmesan Crumbs
Coarsely grate the roll without being too fussy about evenness of size.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute the pressed garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the crumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden.
Sprinkle with cheese, and... - 41.8102
Parmesan And Mixed Green Salad
1) Combine together the lettuce and cheese in a large salad bowl.
2) In a small bowl or cup, combine together all the remaining ingredients and with a wire whisk, beat till well blended.
3) Over the salad, pour the dressing. Toss to coat and... - 41.2924
Mushroom Celery Parmesan Salad
Wash or wipe the mushrooms, if necessary.
Cut off the stems and discard them.
Thinly slice the mushroom caps.
Cut the celery into thin diagonal slices.
Use a vegetable peeler or small knife to shave the Parmesan into thin slivers.
Combine the mushrooms,... - 39.8707
California Parmesan Walnut Salad
Beat or shake together first 8 ingredients to make dressing.
Place greens in chilled salad bowl and sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
Pour over salad just enough dressing to coat ingredients lightly.
Toss; serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.3343
Parmesan Cheese Caesar Salad
Heat 2 fluid ounces [1/4 cup] of the olive oil in a large, heavy frying pan over moderately high heat.
Fry the bread cubes in the oil for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp, turning frequently with a spoon.
Remove the croutons from the pan and drain them on... - 38.9277
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Salad Bar Pasta With Parmesan Shavings
Fill a 4-quart saucepan with salted water and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, with a vegetable peeler, shave parmesan cheese into long thick strips.
Place spinach in a colander in the sink and place tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and basil in a large bowl.
When water... - 38.3513
Melanzane Alla Parmigiana - Aubergine With Parmesan
1. Slice the aubergines.
2. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
3. Take a nonstick frying pan and brown the sliced aubergines until they become soft inside.
4. Take a serving platter, arrange fried aubergines, and top them with tomato slices,... - 38.1295
Artichoke And Parmesan Salad
Squeeze the lemon and reserve 4 teaspoons juice.
Add the remaining juice and lemon halves to a large bowl of water.
Snap off the outer artichoke leaves starting at the base, leaving a central core of pale, tender leaves.
Cut 1 inch [2.5cm] off the top and... - 37.7445
Asparagus Parmesan Salad
Cut tough ends from asparagus; discard.
If desired, pare spears with a vegetable peeler.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on high heat, bring 1 inch water to boiling.
Lay spears in water.
Cook, uncovered, until asparagus is tender when pierced, about 6... - 36.8334
Arugula And Fennel Salad With Parmesan Curls
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange French bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons, arugula, fennel, and onion in a large bowl.
Combine water, lemon juice, and salt; stir well.
Drizzle over... - 36.4617
1) Pre-heat the oven to 300°C.
2) In a large skillet, melt the margarine/butter.
3) Once removed from heat, mix in the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (and Italian herb seasoning, if desired) .
4) Now add in the cubes of French bread... - 35.899
Spinach, Pear, And Shaved Parmesan Salad
Place the spinach and pears in a large serving bowl.
Scatter the cheese on top.
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to... - 35.7661
New Wave Salad With Shredded Italian Parmesan, Grana Padano
1. Arrange basil leaves in a small stack and roll up lengthwise; slice diagonally into slivers.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add oil and fettuccine and cook at a rolling boil until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water, drain, and place in a... - 35.4456
Pasta Salad Parmesan
In a large skillet heat peanut oil over medium high heat.
Add broccoli, seal-lions, garlic, basil, and salt.
Toss and stir until broccoli is tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Toss with pasta, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes.
Chill well before... - 34.9317
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 34.5963
Pepper Salad With Parmesan
In small bowl, combine garlic, salt and black pepper.
Whisk in vinegar.
Gradually add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
In medium bowl, combine bell peppers, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; add dressing and toss.
Salad can be chilled overnight. - 34.4853
Shrimp Arugula And Beet Salad With Parmesan Vinaigrette
In a microwave-safe bowl combine the beets with 1/4 cup water and microwave them, covered tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), turning them once, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are tender.
Let the beets stand, covered, for 5... - 34.395
Parmesan Potato Salad
In a large serving dish, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 33.4893
Parmesan Topped Tomato Slices
Place tomato slices in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish, overlapping slices slightly, if necessary.
Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and lemon juice.
Dollop atop tomato slices.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook, uncovered, on 100% power... - 33.0231
Poppy Seed Parmesan Salad Dressing
In a small bowl, stir sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
Whisk in mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
Stir in the Parmesan, poppy seeds, pepper and salt until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate. - 30.9139
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 30.4345
Parmesan Crisp With Romaine Salad, Melon And Parma Ham
Melt the Parmesan powder in a non-stick pan.
Pour the melted cheese over a large upside down cup to give it the shape of a basket with a handle.
Leave to cool and crisp.
Toss the lettuce with the dressing and put it into the Parmesan crisp.
Slice the melon... - 28.9317
Parmesan Chicken Salad
Tear the cooked chicken into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
Add the celery, mayonnaise, dillweed and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Chill, covered, for several hours before serving. - 26.4787
Radicchio And Watercress Salad With Parmesan Curls
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
In a large bowl toss together the watercress, the radicchio, and the... - 25.7274
Tossed Salad With Parmesan Dressing
Combine lettuce, cauliflower, mushrooms, and radishes in a large bowl, toss gently.
Top with onion and crumbled bacon.
Serve salad with Parmesan Dressing. - 25.4902
Parmesan Lettuce Salad
Combine lettuce, onion, and peas; toss.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper; toss.
Add oil and vinegar; toss.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with croutons. - 25.4604
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 25.4596
Watercress Salad With Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
Watercress is one of those greens that can be easily overlooked. Many times you do not know what to do with it or you simply dislike the bitter flavor it can have. Here is a great way to eat this super healthy green! Enjoy! - 0
Arugula, Fennel And Parmesan Salad/ Roast Beef, Onion Jam Panino
For Arugula, Fennel and Parmesan Salad:
1. Cut fennel bulb and Parmesan as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in a bowl combine olive oil, balsamico, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Pop it in refrigerator.
3.... - 0