- » Parmesan Quiche
Parmesan Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan quiche recipes.
Vegetable Parmesan Quiche
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Park's Piecrust in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 350° F.
Steam mushrooms and green onions 3 minutes in microwave, covered.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Or saute in a little water in a... - 41.153
Parmesan Quiche Shell
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In a food processor, using the metal blade, grate the Parmesan finely
3. Add the whole wheat flour and salt and mix well.
4. Add butter and blend to resemble coarse meal.
5. Slowly add the egg and ice water... - 40.7443
You May Also Like!
Spinach And Parmesan Quiche
Combine bread crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup crumbs) with water, mix to a paste and press into the bottom of a pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes to make crust.
In small saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions,... - 39.3561
Divide pie dough in half; roll out and line 2 pie pans.
Brown butter; cool to lukewarm.
Grate Swiss and Cheddar cheeses coarsely; mix with 1 tablespoon flour, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
Divide mixture evenly into pie crusts.
Beat eggs with nutmeg, salt and 1... - 42.1127
Asparagus Parmesan Quiche
1. Steam the asparagus till just about tender.
2. Trim to 4 1/2-inch stalks, drain and cool. Keep aside.
3. With the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Cheddar cheese.
4. In another bowl, place the milk powder.
5. Continue mixing... - 45.595
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 38.4691
Combine spinach, eggs, evaporated milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Pour into baked quiche shell.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave 30 minutes on low. - 23.1048
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 103.873
Assorted Miniature Quiches
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and Parmesan and set aside.
– Spoon garnish of your choice into tart shells and pour egg mixture over garnish. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar. Bake for 10... - 24.5768
1. Prepare pie shell. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Mean-while, put the trimmed and washed spinach in a pan, cover, and simmer with just the water clinging... - 33.187
1. Combine flour, salt, and shortening in medium bowl. Mix lightly with fingers or pastry blender until texture of soft bread crumbs. Sprinkle ice water over dough. Toss gently until dough will form a ball. If if s too dry, add 1 tablespoon ice water. Wrap... - 33.1302
Prepare Plain Pastry.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out half; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
Reserve remaining dough.
Crimp edges of pastry shell; do not prick.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Beat together ricotta... - 43.4691