- » Parmesan Quiche
Parmesan Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan quiche recipes.
Vegetable Parmesan Quiche
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Park's Piecrust in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 5 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 350° F.
Steam mushrooms and green onions 3 minutes in microwave, covered.
Let rest 5 minutes.
Or saute in a little water in a... - 42.3434
Parmesan Quiche Shell
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In a food processor, using the metal blade, grate the Parmesan finely
3. Add the whole wheat flour and salt and mix well.
4. Add butter and blend to resemble coarse meal.
5. Slowly add the egg and ice water... - 41.6855
You May Also Like!
Asparagus Parmesan Quiche
1. Steam the asparagus till just about tender.
2. Trim to 4 1/2-inch stalks, drain and cool. Keep aside.
3. With the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Cheddar cheese.
4. In another bowl, place the milk powder.
5. Continue mixing... - 44.1449
Spinach And Parmesan Quiche
Combine bread crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup crumbs) with water, mix to a paste and press into the bottom of a pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes to make crust.
In small saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions,... - 41.1415
Divide pie dough in half; roll out and line 2 pie pans.
Brown butter; cool to lukewarm.
Grate Swiss and Cheddar cheeses coarsely; mix with 1 tablespoon flour, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
Divide mixture evenly into pie crusts.
Beat eggs with nutmeg, salt and 1... - 41.8116
Combine spinach, eggs, evaporated milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Pour into baked quiche shell.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave 30 minutes on low. - 24.6223
1. Combine flour, salt, and shortening in medium bowl. Mix lightly with fingers or pastry blender until texture of soft bread crumbs. Sprinkle ice water over dough. Toss gently until dough will form a ball. If if s too dry, add 1 tablespoon ice water. Wrap... - 35.3147
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
Double Onion Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium skillet, saute yellow onions in butter, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Add green onions and cook 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat and let cool.
In large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
Whisk in cream, cheese,... - 45.3823
Curried Crab And Asparagus Quiche
1 Preheat the oven t37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan and set aside. Ina large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, asparagus, ricotta cheese, milk, green onions, egg, egg whites, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, mustard, curry powder, salt,... - 32.7723
Shrimp And Asparagus Quiche
Flake shrimp and mix with asparagus.
Spread over bottom of baked quiche shell.
Beat egg lightly with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave 6 to 7 minutes on '6', or 7 to 8 minutes 30 seconds on '5'. - 32.6359
Crustless Leek And Potato Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie pan and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, potato, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the waterand simmer,... - 41.59