- » Parmesan Primavera
Parmesan Primavera Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan primavera recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan primavera recipes.
Pasta Primavera With Kelp Noodles
Here is an impressive video for an awesome Italian pasta primavera using kelp noodles. This video would surely make way for you to prepare an effortless low calorie pasta. Watch this wonderful video to make your own healthy pasta and enjoy! - 106.897
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
Heat oil in medium skillet over low heat.
Add bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, carrot, green onions and garlic; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring ocassionally.
Stir in tomato, wine, basil, salt and black pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes,... - 33.4427
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Pierce spaghetti squash several times with fork. Place squash on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 12 minutes or until fork-tender, turning over once during cooking. Let stand while preparing sauce.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe... - 31.752
Low-sodium Pasta Primavera
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat broth and 2 teaspoons of the oil; add broccoli, pepper, mushrooms, peas, scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 35.1826
Stir Fry Pasta Primavera
This stir fry pasta primavera is a simple and nutritious recipe for a delicious meal. Tossed together in a skillet with cheese veggies and salmon along with tuna, this pasta primavera has a lot of flavors in it. creamy with a variety of texture, this pasta... - 44.6308
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Heat the oil in a medium-large skillet until hot but not smoking.
Add the carrots and leeks and saute them over medium-high heat until wilted.
Add the chicken stock, parsley, and 1 cup of cream.
Stir to blend and gently boil to reduce by half.
While the cream... - 44.4138
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Stir in asparagus, carrots, onion, garlic, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook about 8 minutes or till asparagus is crisp-tender.
Add pea pods, cashews, and wine.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or till all... - 38.7906
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green onions and carrots (if used), covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
2. Put in remaining assorted fresh vegetables and microwave, covered, at... - 46.6468
Angel's Hair Pasta Primavera
Cook the pasta in, boiling water for 3 or 4 minutes until just tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat a kettle of water, drop in the broccoli flowerets and cook 2 minutes only.
Drain and set aside.
Heat a large skillet and put in half the olive oil, tilting the... - 41.2189
Creamy Pasta Primavera
• In large skillet, heat Pasta Secrets in milk over medium heat to a simmer; cover and simmer 7 to 9 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
• Add cream cheese; reduce heat to low and cook until cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
• Stir in ham and... - 27.4138
Pasta Primavera Gregory
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and stir in the fettuccine.
Cook until tender but still firm, and drain immediately.
Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and chopped onion, and toss gently to... - 41.4802
Spam Fettuccine Primavera
1) Take a small saucepan; melt butter it and mix in flour.
2) Cook, stirring for 1 minute and pour in milk, chicken broth and basil.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and stir constantly until thickened and keep warm.
4) Take a 5-quart saucepan... - 40.0765
Shrimp Fettuccine Primavera
1) Follow package directions to cook fettuccine.
2) Stir in shrimp and vegetables before last 2 minutes of cooking time, heating until shrimp becomes pink in color and vegetables crisp-soft.
3) Drain the cooked mixture, when done.
4) In a large serving... - 36.6572
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Using fork, prick surface of spaghetti squash.
2. In large kettle cover the prepared squash with cold water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 50 to 55 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with fork.
4. Cut... - 45.7072
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 44.8731
Spaghetti Squash Primavera With Zucchini
Pierce squash deeply several times with long-tined fork.
Place in oven on microwave roasting rack and cook on HI, 7 minutes.
Turn squash over and continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes, or until done.
Combine zucchini, green pepper, celery, ... - 42.5075
In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, layer broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini.
Steam for about 3 minutes, or until just tender-crisp.
In a large, nonstick skillet or nonstick wok, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and... - 46.1036
1) In a saucepan boil salted water. Cook broccoli, zucchini, snow peas and peas for 3 minutes.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a separate pan heat first amount of olive oil and saute tomatoes, parsley and first garlic clove for 5... - 44.2211
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
Steam vegetables only until crisp-tender, drain and chill.
Saute garlic in olive oil until light brown.
Add crushed red pepper, stir; then add chicken broth and simmer 1 minute.
Add chopped... - 41.9465
Bow Tie Pasta Primavera
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut spears diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Arrange asparagus, broccoli, and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5... - 44.8521
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli, carrots, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato; cook 1 minute more or until vegetables are... - 27.9931
Classic Pasta Primavera
Have all vegetables assembled and ready to be cooked.
Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
While water is heating for spaghetti, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet. Add 2 minced garlic cloves, zucchini, broccoli and asparagus.... - 40.3699
For the cream sauce.
In a small skillet, saute the garlic in the olive oil just until tender but not browned.
In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, milk, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend until smooth.
For the... - 42.687
Vegetable Garden Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook the yellow summer squash or zucchini, broccoli, asparagus, and carrots in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are crisp tender.
In a saucepan combine... - 36.6685
1) Follow the package direction to prepare pasta.
2) Stir in broccoli, just 3 minutes before pasta is done.
3) Drain water from the saucepan, and transfer the ingredients in a large bowl.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup... - 39.5851
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the... - 47.6733
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and vegetables.
Break off and discard the tough bottoms of the asparagus stems.
Slice the stems into 1/2-inch rounds, leaving the tips about 1 inch long.
Cut the yellow squash into 1/2-inch dice.
Salt the... - 41.539
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Add the carrots, mushrooms, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the carrots are crisp-tender.
Cook the linguine in a large pot of... - 43.4403
Next Day Turkey Primavera
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the asparagus and carrot in butter for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, yellow squash and zucchini; saute until crisp-tender.Stir in the turkey, tomato, dressing mix and... - 35.7947
Cold Pasta Primavera
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
In separate saucepans over medium heat cook broccoli and peas in a small amount of water just until tender-crisp; drain and cool.
In a medium bowl combine pasta, broccoli, peas, bell pepper,... - 44.0964
Pasta Primavera With Italian Sausage
1) Take a large skillet and heat sausage in it until it loses its pink color.
2) Take off the sausage from skillet and save the drippings.
3) Sauté onion and garlic in the saved drippings for 1 minute followed by zucchini for 2 minutes.
4) Reduce... - 42.9252
Salad primavera is a vegetable fruit salad made with citrus caper dressing. Prepared with artichokes, watercress, lettuce, bell peppers and green onions, the salad primavera is fruited with orange segments. Sprinkled with cheese, the salad primavera is crisy... - 36.1407
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Classic Orzo Primavera
Orzo or rice-shaped pasta is a good source of nutrition. You can serve this by preparing the cheesy and creamy orzo primavera. It is simple to cook but yet delicate in taste. Watch the video and make your plate of orzo primavera today. - 116.392
Primavera Pasta Salad
Enjoy cooking Primavera Pasta Salad with this recipe. The Primavera Pasta Salad is one delicious recipe you should try out. Easy and quick! - 30.6944
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook vegetables until tender, but not soft.
4) Add butter to pasta and toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in... - 40.5859
Broccoli Primavera Bake
Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine cooked tortellini and all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Spoon into greased... - 39.4856
Penne And Ham Primavera
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding zucchini and yellow squash during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
2. Return pasta mixture to saucepan; add ham and dressing. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Sprinkle with basil,... - 26.0796
1) In a pan, boil spaghetti to al dente. Drain and toss with butter.
2) Take a 3 L (12 cup) casserole, and mix the vegetables, herbs and oil.
3) Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes.
5) Allow it to stand... - 43.3531
Fettuccine Primavera With Toasted Almonds
Steam broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fresh fettuccine for 5 to 7 minutes, dried for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Meanwhile, in... - 41.1793
1) In a blender, process the milk, egg and ricotta cheese until smooth, scraping down sides, if required, keep aside.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for about 1 minute until softened.
3) Stir in... - 41.1866
Risotto Primavera With Beans
1. Drop the broad beans into boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain and cool under cold water. Peel off the skins. Slice each asparagus spear into 4 pieces.
2. Heat the oil and half the butter in a heavy, wide pan. Tip in the shallots, spring onions and... - 38.1559
pasta primavera is a herbed vegetable linguine recipe. Prepared with celery, onions, red pepper and zucchini, the linguine is flavored with garlic. Herbed with italian herbs like oregano and basil, this green pasta primavera is a healthy delight to tuck into... - 41.3208
In a large frying pan, saute the garlic in the oil until it is lightly browned.
Add the onion, and saute until it is clear.
Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano.
Simmer for a few minutes, and add the zucchini.
Cook for about 5 minutes on high... - 46.4464
Classic Pasta Primavera
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.Cook in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.Saute, just until tomato pieces are soft, approx. 3 minutes.
Set aside.Heat oil in large skillet.
When... - 41.1638
Italian Pasta Primavera
In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green onions and carrots (if used), covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining assorted fresh vegetables and microwave, covered, at High 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.0295
Sausage And Pasta Primavera
1) Follow package instructions to cook spaghetti and keep warm after draining well.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, mix beef knockwurst, asparagus, onion, water and garlic.
3) Cook the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high... - 37.6164
1. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2. Stir in asparagus, squash, pepper, and garlic; cook with occasional stirring over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes until the squash is soft.
3. Add broth, parsley, and basil; stir, cover and cook over low... - 43.8083
Almost Pasta Primavera
Wash squash, cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven, add 2 inches water.
Bring water to a boil, cover and cook 20 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain squash, and cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 40.9739
1 In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the broccoli and green beans for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a simmer, then... - 44.0359
Butter Risotto Primavera
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over high heat.
Add bell pepper and zucchini and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp to bite (about 5 minutes).
While vegetables are cooking, bring broth to a boil in a small pan; then reduce heat to low.
Melt butter in... - 42.4002
Heat wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add butter, onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened, about 2 minutes.
Mix in asparagus, mushrooms, cauliflower, zucchini and carrot and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Remove several pieces of asparagus... - 43.3479
Primavera Style Noodles
1) In large frying pan or wok heat olive oil.
2) Stir in carrot and onion. Saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Add zucchini, broccoli, seasoned salt and basil.
4) Cook for 5 minutes stirring repeatedly.
5) Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly.
6) In... - 50.9245
1. Cook the zucchini, asparagus, beans, peas, broccoli, and snow peas separately. Keep them al dente do not overcook them as you will cook them again later when you saute them. Drain each green vegetable and dry in kitchen toweling. Combine all green... - 39.4956
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
No Boil Lasagna Primavera
Preheat oven to 350°.
In saute pan over medium heat, cook onion in oil until just wilted.
Add summer squash, zucchini, green pepper, and asparagus and cook 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add red pepper, cook 5 more minutes, and set aside.
In saucepan,... - 43.6491
BRING water to a boil in medium saucepan.
Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thick.
STIR in fontina cheese, cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 2... - 32.1917
Two Cheese Fettuccine Primavera
Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile combine onion, garlic, liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a 2-qt.glass measure.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high 3 minutes.
Stir flour into onion... - 41.3249
Brown Rice Primavera
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from... - 44.1073
Giovanni Rana Fresh Ricotta & Tender Spinach Tortellini Primavera
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the broad beans, green beans and peas, then simmer for 4 mins. Lift from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Don't discard the water.
2. In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chopped... - 31.7992
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
Lamb And Spaghetti Primavera
1) Follow the package directions to cook pasta and drain well.
2) Take a small bowl and mix well ground lamb, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in it.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 (3/4-inch) balls.
4) In the meantime, take a large saucepan and heat... - 38.636
Pasta With Yogurt Primavera
Pour 1/4 cup of the broth into a small bowl or cup, and stir in the cornstarch until dissolved.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining broth to a boil over moderate heat.
Add the vegetables and simmer until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.9092
Spinach Fettuccine Primavera
1) Take water in a large pot and bring it to boil.
2) Take a skillet and heat the butter. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes till the onion becomes soft.
3) Put the mushrooms and make them brown.
4) Add the cream and simmer for another 2... - 43.0574
Low Fat Creamy Pasta Primavera
1. ln a nonstick saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add flour and sauté about 1 minute until well blended .
3. Take pan off the heat and gradually blend in the milk, stirring constantly.
4. Return to the flame and add the sweet pepper and... - 46.8025
Fettucini Alfredo Primavera (with Vegetables)
1. Wash and boil the Shirataki tofu pasta as per the direction on the packet.
2. Remove from heat and drain the pasta.
3. On a chopping board roughly cut all the vegetables.
4. In a skillet, saute these vegetables in little olive oil,... - 96.9153
Presto Primavera is a lovely and perfect for your weekend luncheons. I love the flavor of the Presto Primavera and the fact that it is filling. Sccops of this pasta is all my children need!!! - 26.1444
Crab And Rice Primavera
Bring vegetables and water to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Add milk, imitation crabmeat, butter, garlic salt and basil.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice and cheese.
Cover, remove from heat.
Let... - 37.2839
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 7 minutes.
Drain well, and return to saucepan.
Add milk and next 8 ingredients; place over medium heat, and cook 7 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in tomato. - 32.3427
In large skillet, over medium heat, saute bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic and black pepper in margarine for 3 minutes.
Add tomato; saute for 1 minute more or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Toss with hot pasta, Egg Beaters... - 35.9389
Creamy Pasta And Beans Primavera
1) Into a saucepan, boil some salted water
2) Tip in the pasta and cook for about 12minutes till tender
3) Drain and run the pasta under cold water and drain again
4) Into another saucepan of boiling salted water, add the carrots and peas
5) Cook for 2... - 46.9546
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 118.791
Crab And Rice Primavera
Crab and rice primavera is a vegetables and crabmeat preparation. A cheesy seafood recipe, it is flavored with garlic and basil and cooked in milk. Finished with rice and cheese, it is filling and savory with Italian flavors to it. - 41.3258
Saute tomatoes in oil with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. In another pan lightly saute mushrooms in oil. Blanch all other vegetables in boiling water until tender crisp. Drain well; add to mushrooms. Keep hot. Cook spaghetti as package directs, adding 1... - 24.6056
Linguine Primavera Parmigiano
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Add broccoli, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato; cook for 1 minute more or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Toss with hot linguine,... - 37.8415
Creamy Chicken Primavera
In a medium saucepan combine water, carrots and broccoli.
Cook, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain.
Cook pasta according to package (directions; rinse and drain.
In a large bowl combine pasta, carrots and broccoli.
In a small... - 38.8715
Seafood Salad Primavera
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the pasta over moderately high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the green beans and broccoli and cookanother 2 minutes.
Add the squash and seafood and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until the seafood is opaque and the... - 32.8764
Creamy Tortellini Primavera
Creamy tortellini primevera is a spinach tortellini recipe. Prepared with cream and vegetable soup, it is flavored with cheese and parsley. Spiced with a hint of garlic, the creamy spinach tortellini is skillet cooked to serve with an added cheese and parsley... - 34.1531
1. Remove and reserve asparagus tips and broccoli flowerets. Finely chop and reserve stems.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the zucchini and vegetable stems and cook for 3 minutes... - 36.1712
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add broccoli and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until carrot is tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Whisk in broth and cornstarch; add shrimp and cook,... - 31.1359
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
Pasta Alla Primavera
Cook each vegetable separately in a small quantity ofboiling salted water.
It is better to slighdy under-cook because the vegetables must remain crisp and a good green colour.
Drain and plunge immediately into cold water.
Cut the asparagus (the tender part)... - 38.1316
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add carrot, onions and celery. Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables, except green peas. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and basil. Stir, cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Incorporate... - 33.6986
Creamy Tortellini Primavera
1. In a bowl, combine the soup mix and cream and whisk to blend.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté till lightly browned.
4. Add the cooked and drained tortellini and... - 43.3243
Lemon Pepper Vermicelli Primavera
Process the pasta.
Cut into vermicelli.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook two minutes over low heat.
Add the milk and simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or large... - 45.5765
1) In a large skillet, heat butter and sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic in the hot butter.
2) Mix in rest of the ingredients except tortellini and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, until it just reaches boiling point.
3) Add in tortellini,... - 37.7516
Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
Cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic at medium heat.
Add all the other ingredients, except the tortellini, and mix well.
Cook and stir until boiling.
Add the tortellini and simmer for a few minutes, stirring gently. - 39.2461
Combine flour and parsley; add turkey and toss to coat.
In a skillet, brown turkey in oil; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same skillet, combine chicken broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes.
Add... - 43.6858
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Cut chicken breast halves crosswise into 1-inch strips.
Place chicken, broccoli, carrot and garlic in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until vegetables are tender and chicken is done, 2... - 42.0953
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Love fettuccine? Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! - 35.3543
Angel Hair Primavera
In a 3- to 4-quart part, cook asparagus, squash, and broccoli in about 1 quart boiling water, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods; cook just until water returns to a boil.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 39.6026
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Spring Butterfly Pasta
1. Cook farfalle in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened. Stir in asparagus, carrots, and thyme. Cook,... - 32.7798
Rigatoni With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Use a large skillet, to heat oil.
2) Sauté onion for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in vermouth to cook 1 minute.
4) Add tomatoes and juice, cream, pasta, olives and Parmesan cheese.
5) toss well and sprinkle with green onions before serving. - 37.543