- » Parmesan Pork Chop
Parmesan Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan pork chop recipes.
Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley and cheese together in a small mixing bowl.
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the garlic, cook for 1 minute over low heat.
Dip the pork chops in the butter then dredge through the bread crumbs, place in a small casserole... - 30.4613
Pork Chops Parmesan
Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
Dredge pork chops in flour in plastic bag.
Shake off excess flour.
Melt butter in large skillet; brown chops.
Place chops overlapping in a shallow 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Spoon drippings over chops; cover wit - 27.974
Crunchy Pork Chops With Parmesan
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the butter over medium-low heat; cook onions, stirring frequently, until tender and fragrant but not browned, about 15 minutes.
Stir in pimiento, salt, pepper and thyme.
With slotted spoon, transfer mixture to bowl and... - 41.2217
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Looking for some cool pork recipes? Look no further as this Pan Seared Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops is one of the simplest and the tastiest pork main dish that you can prepare. This video shows you how to prepare this quick and easy dish in your kitchen. A... - 105.964
I had tried many pork chop recipes in the past but never liked any. This is probably the only pork chop recipe that I like, so am sharing it here. Hope you guys like it. - 35.1475
Crush cornflakes to 1/2 cup.
Combine with cheese, salt and pepper.
Dip pork chops in beaten egg and coat evenly with cornflake mixture.
Place in single layer in a well greased or foil lined shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for about 1 hour or until pork... - 29.9832
Parmesan Puff Chops
Arrange pork chops in a 9-inch square baking dish or skillet.
Place in 350° oven while preparing Cheese Topping.
Sprinkle with salt.
Turn chops over, spread with Cheese Topping to cover completely.
Sprinkle lightly with paprika, if desired.
Bake at 350° for... - 41.7067
Baked Cheesy Pork Chops
Heat oil in skillet.
Dredge pork chops in Parmesan cheese.
Brown in skillet.
Pour wine over chops.
Bake at 300° for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Serves 6. - 32.6307
Quick Pork Parmesan
Trim fat from pork chops.
Place chops between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Dip chops in egg substitute; dredge in... - 41.7001
Pork Chop Bake
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Place pork chops on dish.
When sizzling stops, turn chops over and top with onion and green pepper.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 7 to 10 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink; rearrange chops after... - 29.9599
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 48.4019
Pork Chop And Pasta Dinner
Cook macaroni in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
Place macaroni in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish.
In skillet brown chops in hot cooking oil, drain off excess fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange chops over macaroni in baking... - 45.6361
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
1. Remove the outside leaves of a small young cabbage, slice it fine, and boil it for 7 minutes in salted water. Drain the cabbage thoroughly, add salt and pepper and 1 cup of cream, and simmer it, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a covered iron... - 33.3889
Breaded Pork Chops
Melt the butter in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Mix the cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and salt in a bowl.
Beat the egg and milk in another bowl.
Coat each pork chop with the crumb mixture, then dip in the milk mixture.
Coat with crumbs again and... - 34.3929
Pork & Parmesan Stuffed Onions
Cut the tops off the onions and scoop out as much of the insides as possible, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
Cook the onions in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and turn upside down to drain.
Chop the insides of the onion very finely and saute in the... - 38.0834
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 112.917
Pork Chops With Cabbage
Shred cabbage and blanche in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Saute garlic and onions in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add cabbage and season well.
Cook 5 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl.
Dry pork chops and season well.
Heat oil and butter; saute... - 43.9345
Swedish Pork Chops
1. Brown pork chops on both sides in hot frying pan with no butter added. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place chops in ovenproof dish and boil frying pan off with 3/4 cup water.
3. Add tomato juice, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Slice onion and place... - 31.9634
Cheese Puffed Pork Chops
Brown chops on one side in a heavy frying pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour; slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture makes a very thick paste; add egg and beat well, cooking until... - 39.0657
Pork Chops & Stuffed Tomatoes
Combine bread crumbs and thyme.
Dip pork chops in egg.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Place chops on roasting rack with meatiest portions to outside.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Remove stem ends from tomatoes; scoop out pulp and seeds.
To stuff each tomato: fill... - 38.0049
Video 5 Home Canning Whole Meals; Chili And Stew And Meat Sauces
This video showing making and canning chili stews or meat sauces is such a life savior as it shows how you can prepare these dishes in bulk quantities and keep it for a long long time. A perfect choice for inviting guests over and having a feast without... - 94.9491
Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops has a fine taste. Stuffed Pork Chops gets its taste from pork chops mixed with cheese and eggs, flavored with wine. Stuffed Pork Chops is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.3086
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.2982
Broiled Pork Chops And Vegetables
Combine oil, red wine, green onion, honey, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
Trim chops of excess fat. Place chops on the rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from heat about 12 minutes; brush with wine mixture. Turn... - 32.7933
Alone at home but craving for a fancy supper? Then this delicious pork chops will make for a comforting meal. Amazingly flavorful and extremely simple, Betty’s version of pork chops is a no-fuss, one-skillet dinner recipe that can be prepared in minutes. ... - 105.971
Pesto Rice Stuffed Pork Chops
In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, pecans and garlic; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small bowl; add the wild rice, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oil and chili sauce.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the... - 42.7342
Leone S Pork Chops With Spaghetti
Heat olive oil and 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy-bottomed skillet.
Add garlic and black and red pepper and cook slowly for 2 minutes.
Add pork chops; sprinkle with rosemary and brown on each side for 5 minutes.
Lower heat to medium and add salt, tomatoes... - 37.2674
Pepper Pork Chops
Place chops in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Cook in 350 degree oven until browned on both sides, turning once, Meanwhile, place all sauce ingredients in blender; whirl until smooth and creamy.
Pour sauce over chops and continue baking until chops are tender, about... - 36.0194
Pork Chops A L' Auvergne
Wash, quarter, core, and shred cabbage.
Put in saucepan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add cream, bring to boil, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Trim excess fat from chops and panfry in 2 tablespoons butter until golden brown.
Cover and cook slowly until... - 39.3779
Sesame Mustard Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Spread mustard on both sides of each chop.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; dredge chops in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chops in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45... - 31.0144
Creole Pork Chops
Trim excess fat around edges of chops.
Slash edges at 1-inch intervals to prevent meat from curling during cooking.
Place chops in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 12 to 14 minutes.
Turn chops over during... - 37.5359
Combine the lemon juice, 1/3 cup [75 ml.] of olive oil, the salt and pepper.
Marinate the chops in this mixture for two hours.
Drain the chops and pat them dry on paper towels.
Mix the egg and water.
Dip the chops in this mixture.
Combine the bread crumbs,... - 40.673
Saute the salt pork slowly until lightly browned, then pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat.
Add veal and stir-fry until golden, about 5 minutes.
Add the next six ingredients.
Cover and simmer slowly until meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Uncover and stir... - 37.6558
Ham & Swiss Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle flour evenly over clean work surface.
Turn dough onto floured surface and roll to a 12 inch square.
Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl; brush mixture over dough.
Sprinkle rolled dough evenly with cheese; top with... - 44.9448
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 124.389
Pork Ragu In Red Sauce With Ziti
If you are wondering what to make this Sunday then go by our suggestion and create the recipe in the video. A lovely wholesome ragu of pork with a flavorful sauce served with pasta, the dish is going to compliment your Sunday mood and leave you asking for... - 101.911
Chops & Creamed Cabbage
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
Place cabbage in 9-inch square baking dish.
Arrange chops over cabbage with bone-side toward center of dish.
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or until butter... - 38.9502
Quick Spaghetti With Chopped Meat Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in the butter in a skillet until golden brown.
Add meats, and saute until lightly cooked.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Simmer, uncovered, 45 min.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti tender, and drain as in Boiled... - 36.7102
For those of you who have a fascination for Minestrone, here is the perfect one to please you. Obviously there is nothing better than a good Minestrone soup. Excellent! - 37.5907
Pork And Eggplant Bake
Cook pork, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Add next 3 ingredients.
Cook and stir 5 minutes.
Slice eggplant 1/4 inch thick.
Brush slices with oil and cook in skillet till golden on both sides.
Place half the egg-plant in bottom of a greased 12 x 7 1/2... - 46.2044
Vegetable Stuffed Pork Rolls
In a 1-quart casserole combine carrot, onion, green pepper, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, covered, on high setting till crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in cheese and thyme; set aside.
Pound each piece of pork to a... - 42.6792
Italian Pork Patties With Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, toss the potato wedges with one tablespoon oil and lemon juice.
3. Spread out the seasoned potatoes on the roasting tin and bake for 35-45 minutes till golden brown and... - 42.8878
Penne With Pork Roast
1. Chop the garlic, parsley, and salt pork together, combining them to almost paste form. Cut 3 or 4 incisions in the pork loin and fill them with the paste.
2. In a casserole over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add... - 36.2964
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Stir together macaroni, egg whites, 1/3 cup Parmesan, and 1/4 cup milk.
In a skillet cook pork and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cinnamon,... - 45.4105
Pork With Rice Onions And Tomatoes
Blanch the salt-pork lardons in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain, dry and brown them lightly with the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Drain the lardons and place them in a 3-quart [3-liter] enameled iron casserole.
Make sure that the cubes of pork... - 41.4907
Microwave Veal Parmigiano
Combine coating mix with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Dip chops in beaten egg, then in coating mixture.
Place in a 12 x 7 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Place in microwave oven and bake at full power for 10 minutes.
Place half-slice of... - 39.3946
Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend... - 42.4348
Chestnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
This Chestnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloins recipe easily finds way to the top of my favorite list. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at Italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. The goodness of Pork makes Chestnut Stuffed... - 46.4407
Sausage Skillet Dinner
Cook first 3 ingredients in a skillet until sausage is browned; stir to crumble.
Drain; stir in next 6 ingredients.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Stir in sour cream; cook until heated.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 34.9354
Chop the celery and leaves and throw into a pot of boiling salted water.
Meanwhile, cube the meat and brown in oil in frypan.
Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Add the sliced garlic.
While meat is browning, add the spinach to the celery in boiling... - 42.7627
Pork And Tater Pie
Saute' sausage and onion in skillet until well browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in soup, water and mixed vegetables.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle over top.
Bake at 425° for... - 36.6328
Pork And Spinach Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
Crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9... - 42.6233
Pork And Sage Filled Ravioli
1. For making the filling, into a bowl add ricotta cheese, bacon, pork, parsley, sage and Parmesan cheese.
2. Mix to combine and season to taste with nutmeg and black pepper.
3. Cover and set aside while making the dough.
4. For making the dough, in... - 45.9909
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 43.6072
Beef & Pork Meat Filled Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef, sausage and onion in 3-quart micro-proof bowl covered with wax paper on medium (1/2 power) for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned; drain.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano,... - 40.4682
Zesty Pork Pizza
In a medium skillet cook pork, green pepper or chili peppers, and onion till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat Stir in pizza sauce and Italian seasoning; set the skillet aside.
In a large mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and Parmesan... - 39.3809
Easy Beef And Pork Lasagna
Cook and stir ground beef, ground pork, onion and garlic in large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Add tomatoes and break up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, the sugar, 1 teaspoon... - 44.6888
Pork Tenderloin In Banana Sauce
Put the onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) of water in a dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrot to the onion and pour over the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Prick the tomatoes with a fork.
Put in... - 44.1535
Pork And Carrots With Spaghetti
1. Mix pork, carrots, onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon water in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, 9 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir in 3/4 cup water,... - 31.4591
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 40.2546
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 47.4124
Pork Loaf With Pine Nuts
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into loaf.
– Place in a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. - 33.0404
Pork And Carrots With Pasta
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces. Mix pork, carrots, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are... - 35.3946
Squash Risotto & Pork Tenderloin
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 85.4641
Penne With Pork And Tomato Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from pork. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove pork from pan with a slotted spoon... - 33.4188
Pork Balls In Tomato Orange Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan, cook the onion and garlic in 1/3 cup of the chicken broth, covered, over moderately low heat until soft about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
Using your hands, thoroughly mix the pork, veal, raisins, egg, cheese, bread... - 42.3423
Pork Sausage Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Crumble sausage and cook slowly with green pepper until brown. Remove from heat; drain well.
3. Cook noodles in boiling salted water. Drain; turn into 2-quart casserole. Add sausage and pepper.
4. Simmer remaining ingredients... - 29.0308
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 37.0759
Pork Sausage Stuffed Eggplant
1) In a small microwavable bowl or 1-quart casserole, add in the pork sausage. Microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes till the meat loses it raw colour.
2) Drain the sausage and keep aside.
3) Slice the eggplant long. Spoon out the central pulp, leaving... - 44.8696
Chicken And Pork Filling For Tortellini/cappelletti
1. In a 10-inch skillet, melt the butter until it becomes bubbly. Add the pork strips along with some salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 or 6 minutes, until meat browns on all sides. With a slotted spoon remove strips and cool.
2. Add the chicken strips to the... - 32.6973
Bolognese Style Pork Ragu Over Spaghetti Squash
1. Brown pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian... - 36.1893
Tagliatelle With Pork And Beef Ragu
1. Trim excess fat from pork and beef. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork and beef and cook, turning several times to brown evenly, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove meat to a bowl and reserve. Add onion, carrot, and celery and... - 26.6439
Salt Pork Minestrone
1. Drain the beans and boil them in the salted water about one hour, or until tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a large kettle and add the salt pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley and basil. Brown lightly. Add the tomato paste thinned with a little... - 34.2876
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 38.811
1. Sort and wash beans, place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and return beans to pan. Cover beans with water, bring to a boil. Cover,... - 35.0721
Puff Topped Pork
Thaw green beans then set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook onion, carrot, and butter or margarine, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Stir in flour, thyme, and pepper.
Stir in milk and chicken broth all at... - 43.6744
Italian Sausage Casserole
In a large skillet, cook sausage, green pepper, mushrooms and onion until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Place croutons in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish; top with sausage mixture.
Beat eggs and milk; pour over sausage.
Cover and... - 43.3706
Piggies Tied Up
Place each slice of pork between two sheets of plastic and pound them a bit with a wooden mallet.
You don't want them too thin but just spread out a bit.
Put a bit of the pepper, Swiss cheese, oregano, and Parmesan or Romano on each slice and roll up like a... - 37.9874
Italian Pig Skin Braciole
Pig skin braciole is an outstanding Italian recipe from traditional Italian cuisine and passed on for several generations. This is a delicious recipe prepared with pinoli nuts, raisins, pig skin and cheese. Try out this classic recipe this holiday season and... - 102.534
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 43.9147
Harvest casserole is a vegetable and sausage casserole prepared with cheese. Baked in the oven, the harvest casserole is simply seasoned and uses pork sausage in it. Filling and good for homely meals it is easily prepared and served. - 45.3769
Sausages In Cider Sauce
1) Cut the pork chops into bite-size pieces.
2) Cut each sausage in half to make 16 small sausages.
3) Peel and chop the onion and carrot.
4) Trim and chop the celery.
5) Quarter the tomatoes.
6) Peel and crush the garlic.
7) In a... - 43.13
Cider Sauce With Sausages
1) Cut the pork chops into bite-size pieces.
2) Cut each sausage in half to make 16 small sausages.
3) Peel and chop the onion and carrot.
4) Trim and chop the celery.
5) Quarter the tomatoes.
6) Peel and crush the garlic.
7) In a... - 43.9693
In a stockpot saute" salt pork until brown.
Add olive oil, onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Add macaroni and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 43.8514
Real Meatballs & Spaghetti Garofalo
1. Place the ground meats, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan, salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg and 3/4 cup warm water in a bowl. Combine very lightly with a fork. Using your hands, lightly form the mixture into 2-inch meatballs. You will have 14-16 meatballs.
2. - 26.7567
Prosciutto And Cream
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add prosciutto strips and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft, 4-5 minutes.
Add... - 41.1518
Lasagne Alia Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and carrot.
2) Chop celery.
3) Chop bacon.
4) Grind meats.
5) Wash spinach and remove coarse stalks.
6) Preheat oven to 375°.
7) In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of butte, add bacon and meats and brown.
8) Add... - 45.274
Spicy Italian Sausage Sandwiches
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown sausages in 1 tablespoon oil; remove and set aside.
In the same kettle, saute onion, chopped green pepper and celery until tender.
Stir in celery leaves, parsley and garlic; saute for 2 minutes.
Add the next 12... - 44.5713
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Saute onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to high and add veal, pork, sausage and pancetta; cook until meats are evenly brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chicken... - 38.6743
Sausage N Spinach Pockets
In a large skillet, brown sausage, onion and garlic; drain.
Remove from the heat; stir in spinach and mushrooms.
Add mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese if desired; mix well and set aside.
Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal... - 44.949
In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, celery, and carrot till meat is lightly browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring... - 45.3966
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 45.2651
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 46.3311
Italian Cupboard Soup
In a deep saucepan, brown the pork in a litde oil; add all ingredients, including onions if desired, except spinach; bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes; stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 minutes more.
Top servings with grated Parmesan... - 24.5131
Creamy Ham And Asparagus Soup
Place asparagus in a saucepan with enough water to cover; cook until crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, saute carrot in butter for 3-5 minutes; add onions and saute 2 minutes longer or until tender.
Stir in flour; gradually add... - 46.7279
Sausage Pizza Supreme
Saute first 4 ingredients in hot oil in a Dutch oven until tender; set aside.
Place tomatoes in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth; add to onion mixture.
Stir in tomato paste, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil;... - 45.5786
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, drain.
Halve noodles crosswise, in frying pan cook sausage and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain off fat.
Combine tomato soup, chopped tomato, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper and salt,... - 45.2612
Pasta And Fagioli
Saute onions in olive oil in 6-quart saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add beans and chicken broth; mix well.
Cook pasta using package directions; drain.
Add to soup with salt, garlic powder, rosemary, oregano, Italian seasoning,... - 41.7323
Parmesan Pork Chop Recipes By Category